[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arrow is good again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: smug Pepe.png (452KB, 491x523px) Image search: [Google]
smug Pepe.png
452KB, 491x523px
WE BACK

WE MADE IT

WE FAILING THE CITY AND SHIT
>>
>>86792698
It's one episode you overreacting fuck.
>>
>>86792704
>one episode

For Arrow that is quite a huge step forward though
>>
OLIVER QUEEN OF MURDER
>>
File: this.jpg (22KB, 287x271px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
22KB, 287x271px
>>86792731

"They weren't cleared for this"

-Oliver "the vigilante" Queen
>>
>>86792725
Yes, but im don't want to trust them anymore Guggenheim is still there and i know he's gonna mess up this is some way and we'll be back to Felicty
>>
Is this bait? What happened?

The last time I watched Arrow was for the Flash crossover and I couldn't stomach it.
>>
>>86792783
>What happened?

Oliver is back to killing and using arrows

he's the vigilante again
>>
First episodes are easy enough to make well. I don't trust that Guggie and Mericle have learned or even realized that they made mistakes last season.
>>
>>86792725
The first episode means nothing, the first episode of the last season was okay too.
>>
>getting tricked

nope
>>
File: 1456451652977.gif (1MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1456451652977.gif
1MB, 400x224px
Fuck you guys

So mad

So mad because Arrow was good and the Flash was garbage
>>
File: Stephen Amell's career.gif (3MB, 400x233px) Image search: [Google]
Stephen Amell's career.gif
3MB, 400x233px
>>86792698
>>
I'm gonna wait until the midseason break. If people are still praising it by then, I'll check it out.
>>
>>86793074
flash wasnt bad
>>
>>86793074

Both were good. Arrow had necks getting snapped and parachute arrows, Flash had fun alternative timeline shenanigans and Eobard being a glorious time traveling troll.
>>
>back to killing random goons and letting supers go and corrupt officials with a stern 'you have failed this city'
>>
>>86797194
but it was

I still will watch every episode, but if I didn't have friends to laugh at every bullshit moment I would probably ditch it
>>
>>86792855
Good.
>>
>>86797364
We are not your "friends", anon. Ditch it already.
>>
>>86797364
>but it was

Oh, sorry. I didn't know you were an authority on this matter.
>>
>>86792698
That's what they said about S4.
I AM NOT FALLING FOR THIS RUSE TWICE
>>
>>86792855
That doesn't make it good. Season 1 sucked too.
>>
>>86797194
It was god awful. I don't get what /co/'s obsession with the show is.
>>
>>86797424
Why is he not an authority on his own opinion? Stop being a fickle butthurt mongoloid m8.
>>
>everyone is happy to have not-batman arrow back
Sure it's better than season 3 or 4 but it's still not fucking Green Arrow.
>>
>>86797841

Because his opinion is entirely groundless, not to mention objectively wrong and shit.
>>
>>86797333
>parachute arrow
No kidding, that filled me with hope for the season.
>>
>one episode
yeah no
still have 21 to go.
>>
Fuck you, Stephen. I'm not falling for this, again.
>>
>>86792698
>Don't let me be the last Canary
I hope you enjoy your Smoak Canary, and the inevitable return of Olivity that comes with her.

Just move on, anon. You'd be surprised how easy that is to do. Arrow is too poluted with tumblr tier writers, and shit being unuseable because the DCEU wants to use it. It will never be as good as it was during the first two seasons.
>>
>>86792698
>Arrow is good again
I don't believe you. You're not getting me back into Felicity and Friends CW
>>
How did the Mayor not have to comment on the destruction of a power plant? Won't it have to be replaced? Won't it drive up costs and cause brown outs at the least?

Get your shit together, Arrow!
>>
>>86792731
Will Superman stop him?
>>
>>86792698
Was Olicity in it? Is Laurel still dead? Gug still show running?

Your not back.
>>
>>86797194
It wasn't good either. It was mediocre with a good start and a great end. If the whole epi had been like Barry and Thawne's final scene where Barry had to beg him to kill his mom. That would have been great. But they wasted time world building when they only were spending one episode with that world.
>>
>>86801050
I really want it to be Kara. Supergirl rips his arm off. 'oops, thought he had powers.'
>>
>>86801114
Or an Adam West style Batman and Robin.

>Batman: There's a vigilante on the loose killing criminals!
>Robin: Gee Batman, doesn't the constitution give everyone the right to a fair trial?
>Batman: That's right Robin, we have to stop him before things get out of hand. To the Batmobile!
>>
File: is it safe.png (509KB, 359x669px) Image search: [Google]
is it safe.png
509KB, 359x669px
Wow, I only cringed once.
>>
>>86801243
Actual Adam West beating Ollie with Bat anti-spray while Robin beats Felicity with a taser.
>>
File: 1463180521748.jpg (248KB, 1142x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463180521748.jpg
248KB, 1142x1000px
I liked the premiere. The action was good, the new villains have potential and the flashbacks were gritty and cool. Even the effects and direction seemed better than usual.

The only con was that the pacing felt very rushed and breathless like it was trying to fit three episodes of story into one ep setting up like seven ongoing plots.

Good stuff. Bring back Dig and slow it up a bit and it feels very much like Season 2, better than Flashpoint turned out so far.
>>
>>86792725
>For Arrow that is quite a huge step forward though
Maybe, but it's usually after the midseason break that everything well and truly goes to shit, so lets wait and see. I'm currently slightly cautiously optimistic.
>>
rating 0/10 Theres barely felicity.
>>
>>86801401
>The only con was that the pacing felt very rushed and breathles
If that's the only complaint then I might watch it because my biggest gripe with these shows is how painfully slow they go. They need to go at least 5x faster and cool it with the filler.
>>
File: amell wtf.gif (1MB, 577x575px) Image search: [Google]
amell wtf.gif
1MB, 577x575px
>>86801060

Tom. C'mon.
>>
>>86797333
>fun alternative timeline
And Barry still goes
>Muh step sister! Want to fuck my step sister!
>>
The laser mine not killing anyone was hilarious.
>>
is that a dodgers or blow gays hat?
>>
>>86801938
You don't know what a stepsister is, do you?
>>
weird how after everything the black thug is oddly effective as a threat so far
>>
>>86802191
Because everyone put their personal shit on hold to deal with him. For the last two seasons most of the characters were more worried about whether or not someone will want to go out with them instead the person trying to blow up the city.

Nothing undermines a villain's threat level more then having the heroes be more worried about their love lives or jobs more then the villain.
>>
Was the Arrow Season 5 premier good? YES

Has it restored my faith in the show? NO

They have a long way to go before I can be content. I'll wait until somewhere towards the season's last quarter, but they had a good start and I hope they keep it up.
>>
I just finished season 2 of Arrow, and I'm mostly watching because I want to enjoy the crossovers with Flash and Supergril.

It has been such a hard fucking slog to get through those 46 episodes, between the deeply unlikable protagonist and the terrible writing.

Does it improve at all in seasons 3 and 4?
>>
>>86803697
Season 2 was great. The seasons you have left suck.
>>
>>86803775
season 2 was definitely better than season 1, but there are still so, so many terrible bits that jarred me out of the suspension of disbelief.

At least the villain in s2 was good, even if his motivations are nonsense.
>>
>>86797333
>fun

define it
>>
>post yfw Felicity becomes the new Black Canary
>>
>>86803890
being insane is not nonsense
>>
>>86792704
While it might get horrible next episode. I do like what they improved about the show. There are more fight scenes, there are more brutal and the griteness of the city is back. Overall if they keep going like that the show might be saved.
>>
File: 1457932817284.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1457932817284.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>86804168

post yfw Felicity becomes Black Canary in the DC comic books
>>
>>86804648
>implying Lance has no secret third daughter

they could save so much time by just recycling the plotlines of the other DC shows
>>
File: 522355.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
522355.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>86804816
>secret third daughter
>her name is Dinah Lance
>>
First they made Mister Terrific gay, then they made Wild Dog a Mexican. Don't try to follow in Marvel's footsteps, DC.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.