[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Rebirth Superman make DC great again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1473235029052.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1473235029052.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
Did Rebirth Superman make DC great again?
>>
>>86791961
It's doing a pretty good job of it.
>>
>>86792397
>punches Luthor with no reason
>starts fights where civilians could be hurt
>gets into fight with Aquaman because government said so
I prefer Superbro, honestly.
>>
>>86792520
He forgot to mention that he ntr Krypto.
>>
>>86791961
It has the same quality as the Nu-52 or DCYou but fanboys are more obnoxious now.
>>
>>86792520
>Wants to kill Batman
>>
>>86792520
>punches Luthor with no reason
>starts fights where civilians could be hurt
That was a setup by Luthor, did you even read it?

>gets into fight with Aquaman because government said so
This was so stupid, but I blame Aquaman writer, he's been perfect in Superman only titles.

But yeah, I miss Superbro too.
>>
>>86792520
>>punches Luthor with no reason

Hey Johns, Luthor isnt an antihero, he is a villian.
>>
File: 1475806775478.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1475806775478.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>86791961
>>
>>86792520
>didn't punch Luthor at all, tried to touch him and was hit by an automated defense
>didn't start anything
>tried to stop Aquaman from fighting the military and instead talk, Arthur decided to be a bitch instead
You were saying?
>>
>>86793423
So, did you miss all the setup where everyone in the league was acting strange? Flash and FemLantern (don't know her name) were acting strange too.
>>
>>86794415
>Hey Johns, Luthor isnt an antihero, he is a villian.
Yeah, a good one at that, and Superman should fucking know better then to just fucking try to deck him in public.
>>
>>86794881
>>didn't punch Luthor at all, tried to touch him and was hit by an automated defense

I don't know where you live, but in my town grabbing someone is assault. You don't lay hands on someone without permission. Superdad was 100% in the wrong.
>>
File: RCO017_1466584197.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO017_1466584197.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>86796176
And Lex threatening people, then still shooting them when they move to surrender isn't?

Superman was working on the presumption this Lex was as bad as his. And he was right, because Lex's actions were very malicious. Clark was willing to talk to him, he just didn't want him wearing his family's crest.
>>
>>86796176
I guess all superheroes ever are always in the wrong by beating people up without their permission.
>>
>>86796322
SJW's man. They're everywhere.
>>
>>86791961

What the fuck happened to Africa? Why is underwater?
>>
>>86791961
Not until they put on a new editor and get some writers who don't get their inspiration from DBZ.
>>
>>86796696

I haven't been keeping up with rebirth as much (I don't read ongoings like I should, I just wait for it all to be complete and read it later).

But how is it like DBZ?
>>
>>86791961

>All that shadow round his crotch

DC won't be great again until Supes has his trunks back.
>>
>>86796754
Action comics was just a punch off between Superman and Doomsday, Jurgens just rewriting his old shit. Superman is better, but the plot was weak with most of it occupied by the Super family in a brawl against Eradicator. Superman #8 was GOAT tier and the first issue was good too, but everything else was weak.
>>
>>86796856
>Action comics was just a punch off between Superman and Doomsday, Jurgens just rewriting his old shit.
Jurgens does this every few years when he gets his hands on Superman.
>>
>>86791961
Nah, if anything is making DC great again it's stuff like Deathstroke but I wouldn't expect you characterfags to know better.

You know a book is fucking good when it has you engaged with a character you normally don't give a fuck about.
>>
>>86793499

So instead of Superman versus Batman fags fighting each other, we now have Superdad and Superbro fans fighting each other?

(and one Luthor fan chimes in because he has no life).
>>
>>86796856
>>86796941
The main issue with Doomsday was that it took up too many issues. The 'who is Clark Kent' stuff looks like it might make the Doomsday stuff pay off but the punching was just stupid and mindless and tedious. 3 issues max, maybe 4 with more exposition.

Jurgens can be decent to nearly good, he's not great. I can think of a handful of people I'd prefer on Action than him, to be honest, and even the 8 parts of Arrival were only good, at their best, which it didn't hit all the time.
>>
>>86791961
and to think the only thing they had to do was show him in some stereotypical familt shot from some outdated tv sit com

really makes you wonder what kind of losers who never had a good father role like this kind of "inspirational" character
>>
>>86798066
>Superbro fans

Outside of a couple contrarian fags, no one honestly cares about that short-time aberration. He came and he went.
>>
>>86791961
That camera arm seems mildly confused
>>
>>86796176
He didn't grab him, stupid. And touching is assault only for pussy-ass liberals.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.