[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why cant they make a transformer movie that looks like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
Why cant they make a transformer movie that looks like this?
>>
>>86791230
Fuck, forgot the link
https://youtu.be/C3E358n7pcI
>>
>>86791237
Becaise those designs are shit
>>
>>86791265
There better then bay shit
>>
>>86791265
Could you kindly post better alternatives?
>>
File: IMG_0285.jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0285.jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
>>86791377
>>
>>86791377

Yeah. The movie ones Bay went with, since they don't clash with the live action footage and can move around without looking like fucking living toys.

Don't be a simpleton.
>>
>>86791411
I will admit most of them looked pretty good. But there were a few that would have really janky shadows and shading. Like Megatron and his helmet. But all around pretty good.
>>
>>86791465
Bayformwrs look like shit. Can you be any stupider?
>>
>>86791465
I'm sure that if he's suggesting these designs then he would want the whole movie to be animated.
>Move around without looking like fucking living toys.
I'm not sure how big fucking robots are supposed to move so maybe I'm wrong in thinking that they looked like they moved how a robots are supposed to? They certainly didn't make me think some kid was crudely posing them.
>>
>>86791237
>CGI filth

god why
>>
>>86792688
Give bay all his the shit you want but his robots look real and move like creatures of that size and wieght would look
>>
>>86791465
>since they don't clash with the live action footage
Why not just go full CG?
>>
>>86791334
That's not a high bar to get over.
>>
File: Transformers-movieposter-west.jpg (140KB, 300x457px) Image search: [Google]
Transformers-movieposter-west.jpg
140KB, 300x457px
>>86791230
>Why cant they make a transformer movie that looks like this
>like this
>>
>>86791237
Why can't they make a movie that looks like a Playstation game released 6 years ago and probably substantially made on the finest PCs of 2007?

Because it's garbage. It's fucking UE3 for one thing, even when the sequel hit it was outmoded already, and it's so horribly filled with all the legacy weaknesses of older UE versions I can't believe you want to waste your time obsessing over it.

Also, both those games had slow, shitty stories.
>>
>>86792752
Because its a video game?
>>
>>86791230
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQUG3oawBbs
>>
>>86791465
Looking like fucking piles of living scrap metal isn't much of an improvement over fucking living toys.
>>
I think the Transformers Prime designs were good. A nice compromise between G1 and Bayformers, respecting the changes that would have to be made to integrate the designs into 3D.
>>
File: kitty with medical problem.jpg (184KB, 723x1280px) Image search: [Google]
kitty with medical problem.jpg
184KB, 723x1280px
>>86795629
The only thing bad about it were the times when Megs and Starscream starting going goggly eyed like pic related.
>>
File: Smug Mario.jpg (27KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Mario.jpg
27KB, 400x384px
>>86791334

>>Misspelling incredibly simple words that even a 1st grader can spell.
>>Inconsistent Capitalization.
>>No punctuation whatsoever.

Yep. Pretty much your typical Bay-bashing Transfag in a nutshell.
>>
>>86792614

I'm pretty sure that, unlike you, he could at least spell "Bayformers".
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.