[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people really still give a fuck about Joker? And if so, why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Batman_Vol_2-37_Cover-2_Teaser.jpg (100KB, 880x1336px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Vol_2-37_Cover-2_Teaser.jpg
100KB, 880x1336px
Do people really still give a fuck about Joker?

And if so, why?
>>
>>86791127
Casuals. They don't read comics so they aren't as overexposed to him.
>>
I quit caring after he ripped his face off.
>>
>>86791127
I like the trickster version more. I feel like he gets alot of unjustified hate, where there should be justified criticism on how hes written. Also, i like his relationship with harley in suicide squaf, fuck you.
>>
>>86791127
The Joker is a good character with a lot of use, but most writers don't know what to do with him. First things first, he has to be funny.
I don't really "care" about any character, but I like the Joker all things considered.
>>
File: Literally Coldsteel.png (268KB, 780x770px) Image search: [Google]
Literally Coldsteel.png
268KB, 780x770px
This is why.
>>
>>86791381
I never understood the point of this image.
>>
File: 1463023554758.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1463023554758.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>86791381
>dislikes: Batman
>>
>>86791420
Coldsteel the hedgehog
>>
>>86791431
Come again?
>>
>>86791456

I don't get your question anon. Are you saying you literally don't understand how to Google things?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=coldsteel+the+hedgehog
>>
>>86791588
Am I to expect google to understand obscure 4chan memes? Or were you actually expecting me to go on internet cancer like Knowyourmeme?

Either way it doesn't explain the image. Why is a classic character like the Joker being compared to some shitty autistic sonic OC?
>>
>>86791651

>Am I to expect google to understand obscure 4chan memes?

Just the ones you're curious enough to have questions about, like this one. Especially when someone tells you exactly what to Google for, like they did in this case for you.

>Or were you actually expecting me to go on internet cancer like Knowyourmeme?

If you're too new to know what coldsteel is, then yes, that's where you belong. It would be better if you didn't need to go there, but for whatever reason you don't know about something everyone else here knows about, so you might as well make use of a spoonfeeding website.
>>
>>86791588
>>86791737
This site was made for discussion, that also means asking for information, you spoonfeed memeing faggot.
>>
>>86791791

>This site was made for discussion

A gym is made for physical movement, that doesn't mean it's a good idea to physically move your bowels and take a shit on a treadmill.
>>
>>86791284
Me too, it's way better now that he really loves her, and it's his love for him that drives her. The abuse was unnecessary and made him unsympathetic as a character. I also like that she's worse than him now, because it really makes her seem like her own character. Honka Honka!
>>
File: 1433363739163.jpg (285KB, 1133x998px) Image search: [Google]
1433363739163.jpg
285KB, 1133x998px
>>86791284
>>86793866
God no, that was horrible. The entire point of Harley's character is that she's a crazy fangirl with delusions of grandeur. She thinks she's more important than she actually is, and Joker takes full advantage. SS completely undermined what made her work to begin with.
>>
File: Jared Leto Joker.png (2MB, 1162x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Jared Leto Joker.png
2MB, 1162x1440px
I love the Joker

one of DC's best character
>>
>>86791284
Yeah, it's all in the way he's written just like any other character.

I liked Suicide Squad's take on their relationship too. I know it triggered everyone but whatever, it was a fun and different. I hope it means that Harley's going to stay a villain in the DCEU because I don't really care for Joker-less Harley.
>>
>>86793944
Dude, that guy signed his post with Honka Honka! I'm pretty sure he's not serious.
>>
>>86791127
Yes they do unfortunately.

>Found pic on memebook
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.