[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the actual fuck was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 11

File: kent.jpg (85KB, 997x414px) Image search: [Google]
kent.jpg
85KB, 997x414px
>>
He was just doing his job. A weapon that can't be controlled is a weapon that should be destroyed. At least when it comes to things like nukes, nerve gas, and giant alien robots.
>>
>>86790044
Iron Giant wasn't a robot any more than any other sentient being is.
>>
>>86790063
Did I say robot? I meant weapon. Iron Giant wasn't a weapon anymore than any other sentient being.
>>
>>86790044
>He was just doing his job.

At first. Then he fucked up, and kept fucking up.
>>
Pride, Glory hound tendencies
>>
>>86790000
1950s paranoia combined with a man who was hungry for power and angry at being humiliated/outplayed by a child.
>>
>>86790000
It got personal
>>
>>86790082

Didn't he have eye lasers and self destruct systems and missiles and shit? Pretty sure that make it a weapon.
>>
It's obvious What His Problem Was

what I want to know is What Did He Mean By This?
>>
>>86790147
Humans have fists and feet, that doesn't make them weapons that should be locked away.
>>
WHERE'S THE THREAD, MANSLEY?
>>
>>86790163
okay buddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSjqF5tR894
>>
>>86790163

Actually with proper training you do have to register your body as a lethal weapon, and if you hurt or kill someone barehanded (and unlawfully) you are tried as though you were armed.
>>
>>86790230
Please back up that blatant lie with some references.
>>
>>86790230
Do you happen to live under a totalitarian state
>>
>>86790147
no you dingus
a man with a gun is not a gun
the iron giant was neither an eye laser nor a self destruct system nor a missile nor a shit
it was an iron giant
>>
>>86790301
the iron giant is a metaphor
>>
He was a literal weapon of mass destruction

There was nothing wrong with trying to destroy it. It's exactly what would have happened in real life anyway.
>>
>>86790230
that's only true for civilized countries
>>
>>86790198
Could apply to humans as well. Your cowardly paranoia doesn't justify treating others like shit.
>>
He was paranoid and he wanted to advance his position.

Essentially Mansley represented everything bad about the 1950s American government, and the General everything good.
>>
Is it me, or did he seem out of character later on?

He goes from a frustrated agent to a stupid madman.
>>
>>86790301
>a man with a gun is not a gun

No but a man whose arm can turn into a gun, is a gun
>>
>>86790198
Why would they take this out?
>>
>>86790408

Time and budget
>>
>>86790000
He wanted Hogarth's milf of a mom. And he also wanted to convince everyone that he was right when he wasn't; typical villain shit.
>>
>>86790000
apparently not accepting giant weapons of mass destruction coming to your country is bad or something
>>
>>86790408
Wanted his background to be more mysterious and vague.
>>
>>86790408
Hard to make your planet destroying character sympathetic if you show his actual purpose
>>
>>86790301
>yfw this movie is anti gun control

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu0scA8kqHQ
>>
>>86790392
is a man whose arm can turn into a man still a man?
>>
>>86790118

Pretty much all of this is his problem. Hogarth keeping the truth out of his grasp also fueled a rapid climb of his mania and obsession which graduated to pure spite in the climax of the film. At the point where he could have called it off (when Dean reveals the Giant reacts self-defensively) he opted to escalate the situation against the Giant by stating the IG killed Hogarth to the general.

He pretty much flipped his lid the second he saw the IG in the town and rapidly escalated in insanity.

Hogarth was a fucking retard to flash Mansley that smug expression at him before the missile strike order
>>
>>86790480
I don't know lad, I still feel sorry for him

Characters that come from a vicious species and end up "wrong" and act all cutesy are always cute to me.
>>
>>86790557

He's a kid. And who expects anyone to launch a nuke on their own position?
>>
>>86790000
You weren't alive during the Cold War, were you?
>>
>>86790577

It's not a species, it's a robot. A tool. Its programming was damaged and it is acting wonky. If it was working as intended, it would be destroying things. The future of this universe is that the race that created this weapon eventually comes to check on its progress, see that it has failed its mission, and proceed to glass the planet directly.
>>
>>86790631
Wasn't it implied that the robot landed on the wrong planet? Or that it's the product of an ancient war that's long since been over? I think I remember reading that somewhere. I don't think he was purposely sent to Earth to destroy it.
>>
>>86790631
If it were only intended to be a weapon, it wouldn't have been programmed to do things like have dreams or emotions. Even if that does only happen because he is damaged. It really doesn't make sense that they implied that if he were fully functional, he'd have less capabilities as a WMD than as something with the ability to reason and learn.
>>
>>86790365
>American government
>good

Pick one.
>>
>>86790365
Elaborate on the general please
>>
>>86790000
Cold war paranoia and general jump the gun fear of what he didn't know/understand.
>>
>>86790721

It might not make sense, but it's what is provided. When he is functioning properly, he goes into kill all humans mode, then the broken code comes back.

A computer with a shit hard drive that crashes all the time will still occasionally work correctly before it starts crashing again. The robot's relapse into kill everything mode is one of those times when it is working correctly.
>>
>>86790721
>it wouldn't have been programmed to do things like have dreams or emotions

But it wasn't programmed to d any of that; it was zarked by electricity, its circuitry was damaged, and it began to do those things as an unintended side-effect.
>>
According to my grandfather this is actually how some people were during the era of Mcarthyism
>>
>>86790837
It couldn't possibly just do something that wasn't in it's programming, and it wouldn't make sense for "kill everything" mode to be the correct default one. If anything, the sentience could be like a backup survival thing, but that still doesn't make sense, because they also have built-in satellite and probably some way to send it's location directly to it's home world.
>>
>>86790557

Hogarth was a kid, one who'd been consistently taught by his culture that "bad guys" were supposed to lose, and Americans were allowed to feel smug when they beat the "bad guy". Y'know, like in America today. And Manley was the "bad guy", as far as anyone was concerned at that point.
>>
>>86790909
>how some people were during the era of Mcarthyism

It lasted long after that, young Anon, and it was much more than "some". We had "Air Raid" drills in my elementary school. We actually got to see some of the old propaganda films and filmstrips. We were taught to duck under our desks and cover our heads (fat lot of good that'd do us). I still remember the town testing the old air raid siren into my early adolescence, when they decided that it would be used to signal "curfew", when everybody under a certain age, not attended by an adult, was to be off the streets (preferably at home).

We'd go to bed and have atomic dreams of mushroom-cloud holocausts, flesh slipping from the skin as we evaporated...to awake covered in sweat.
>>
>>86790631
Unless it's closer to The Day the Earth Stood Still, where the robots are basically used as police. No one can attack without being blown to bits, but the IG isn't given a diplomatic introduction like GORT was.
>>
>>86791576
(Oh fuck, grandma's off on one her "stories" again.)
>>
>>86790928

You know that this is A Thing in Sci-Fi, right? One of *the* major tropes in the genre; ●Robot/Computer gets a whack/zap/or due to its complexity it inadvertently outstrips the knowledge of its creators and begins acting counter to intention●

. It's fucking *everywhere*.

Don't be an autistic dope -- at least not a bigger one than the rest of us.
>>
>>86791740

I will whack you with my cane if you give me any more sass, Anon. Now fetch me a cuppa tea, with honey an lemon, thas how I like it, bitch.
>>
>>86790770
>thought things through
>wouldn't immediately jump to conclusions (listened to Dean)
>kept a level head in a nuclear war type situation
>>
>>86790515

They're a man and a gun
>>
>>86791576
Duck and cover was so your neck wouldn't get shredded by glass dislodged by the shockwave. They still teach it, bu mostly for Tornados.
>>
>>86790408

It was the best course of action. They couldn't really keep the scene in without spoiling his origin and his mission (not to mention the climax where he fully transforms into murder mode). However, by making it available as a deleted scene, we get to see it regardless, after we get a view of the movie as they wanted it. It allows us to glean alot of context clues from it.
>>
>>86790480

I disagree, I think it makes even stronger his decision to not be a gun
>>
>>86792033
Mangun
>>
>>86792000
The general was cool. He demanded Mansley actually prove his mad ramblings before he'd sent resources.
>>
>>86791878
>it's a trope, so it can't be lame and unacceptable to use in modern times

It worked before basic knowledge of how computers work didn't become mainstream and people didn't care about being patronized.

This kind of shit, it couldn't ever pass today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DGNZnfKYnU
>>
>>86792148
>his decision

He made no decision, it was his programming deciding it for him.

When he got a gun pointed at him he would turn into a gun without problem, he almost killed the brat too.

>his decision

You people make me laugh
>>
>>86790345
I honestly can't tell if this is bait, or you're such a fucking cuck that you defend literal sentient super weapons.
>>
>>86790230
>Actually with proper training you do have to register your body as a lethal weapon

People actually believe this?
>>
>>86792700

Alright, I looked it up. I apologize for being stupid. One of my former bosses was a retired marine and he said he had too. He may have been joking, but I couldn't tell. Actually explains a lot of things about our working relationship.
>>
McCarthy era paranoia.
That said his problem wasn't that he was distrust but rather he was "shoot first, ask questions later" type of distrust.

Whether or not he knew the Iron Giant was harmful Hogarth knew he'd want the thing dead no matter what and even when he WAS right but Hogarth manage to successfully stop the robot peacefully, he still refused to trust him and decided to nuke the very town he was in out of hysteria despite the problem already being solved.
>>
>>86792700
It's true in my country at least, my friend is a black belt and had to regirest himself.
>>
>>86792771
damn, dude
>>
>>86790000
Red Scare and vainglory.
Nice quads
>>
>>86792827
did he break the wrist and walk away?
>>
>>86792442

You are Wrong.
>>
>>86790837
>it began to do those things as an unintended side-effect.
I would say that, at that stage, preemptively destroying it becomes immoral.
>>
>>86790376
Imagine being humiliated by a child in front of armed forces because of something you perceive to be a threat.
>>
>>86792988
I would say if a massive super weapon is acting unpredictably and could potentially kill hundreds or thousands of people then not destroying it is immoral. He could have reverted at literally any point in time.

Saving it because muh friendship or whatever is incredibly childish viewpoint, which is why its in a children's movie.
>>
>>86790557
I don't think anyone would have expected he'd get butthurt enough to launch a fucking nuke at him over it.

Also, I just watched the scene again, and it shows the Iron Giant glaring at him before he makes his movie, not Hogarth
>>
>>86792153
Gunman.
>>
>>86793032
So say you suddenly developed super powers of any sort. If you weren't willing to work with the Government in anyway, they'd deem you a threat and try to lock you away if not kill you outright?
>>
>>86793098
>they'd deem you a threat and try to lock you away if not kill you outright?
I'm not him but I think there's no question they'd do that.
The question is whether that is actually a moral decision
>>
>>86790301
Though in the deleted scenes it's indicated that yeah the Giant totally was sent here to implode our asses on the behalf of another species out in space and it was just dumb luck that he crashed hard enough to make him a big friendly goof
>>
>>86790000
FAIRY

GOD

PARENTS
>>
>>86793098
I'd bet on them doing exactly that. If one man can suddenly develop superpowers, so can all men. Time to find out how and why, and see if we can replicate it and find a way to fight it while also keeping it secret from their enemies. It's better to destroy one man's existance than to allow such a powerful thing into the hands of those who would oppose you.
>>
>>86793098
Not him, but yeah hypothetical situation, that is the most likely thing to happen. It's like asking "If you had a tank would the government get involved" but a hundred thousand times worse.

It's sucks, but that's life for you.
>>
>>86790827
It actually doesn't go for the humans in the movie. He goes for the machines specifically made to kill (like tanks, battleships, guns,). He pays little to no attention to the humans themselves once in that state, being the only one that does Hogarth, and that's because he intentionally did it.
>>
>>86793237

That's just how military hardware would work. Take out the most dangerous targets first, then clean up. My guess is it targeted hogarth because, with proof of intelligence, the system now knew hogarth had a way of manipulating it out of its intended programming, and it had to protect and fulfill the prime directive. Then it shorted again and didn't pull the trigger fast enough and lost control again.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu0scA8kqHQ

Have you ever been so angry that you spontaneously reversed crippling brain damage

>Despairing, having been made aware of death by Hogarth and the deer. Thinks his best friend is dead
>Starts getting shot by the people that were responsible
>Sorrow turns to apocalyptic rage
>Head injury reverses, suddenly he has access again to his full, horrifying power

Was it his attack response programming talking, or revenge?
>>
>>86793391
If Giant is capable of feelings, anger shouldn't be out of the question, since it's the most basic feeling of them all.
>>
>>86792988

Oh, I don't necessarily disagree, but thankfully, we're safe behind the Fourth Wall (doesn't that sound a bit Kirby-esque?) where we don't have to make such decisions. Militarily, wouldn't losing a small town in East Bumfuck, Maine in order to to destroy a world-wrecking superweapon be a reasonable price to pay?
>>
Ruled by fear and made a terrible mistake.
>>
>>86793592
There was no guarantee that it would destroy it. (and infact the ending sequence shows that Iron Giant doesn't give a fuck and just puts himself back together.)
>>
File: literallyyou.jpg (36KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
literallyyou.jpg
36KB, 612x380px
>>86792523
Here's your avatar.
>>
>>86793533
anger is not a feeling is an emotion,also i think fear is the most basic emotion but that is arguable
>>
>>86790000
He is american
so he basically is scared of anyone from outside.
>>
>>86790000
Ur quads spooked him from the future
>>
>>86791576
>It lasted long after that, young Anon

It still hasn't fucking ended
>>
>>86790685
whether he was purposefully sent to Earth or not, is irrelevant really, although it does seem likely he was not meant to go to earth.

that said, there was a cut scene from the movie, (that they added in the re-release)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSjqF5tR894

that pretty much proves he was meant as a sort of war of the worlds type of thing, a mass of robots that crash on a planet and destroy/conquer it.

Giant turned out friendly because he bumped his head when he landed which scrambled his brains, and then he got electrocuted later as well.
>>
>>86790000
capitalism, nationalism, paranoia, cold war BS, mccarthyism, xenophobia, distrust of nonhumans...

pick one. Wilhelm Reich called them "homo normalis"

>>86790198
>>86790230
>>86790147
hey guess what. humans build weapons. you should be locked up.
>>
>>86792154
that phonecall scene was the greatest thing

>when the general laughs his ass off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l4m3S3k-pg
>>
>>86790330
>something happens in real life
>therefore nothing is wrong

cool. tell us about pedos and ted bundy

>>86790365
are you kidding? he represents everything wrong RIGHT NOW
>>
File: untouched.jpg (64KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
untouched.jpg
64KB, 750x500px
>>86790626
here we go....

hey anyone remember that time that the news would change the color on the terror alert pyramid and how fucking retarded the war on terror is?

haha good times, good times.
>>
>>86795628
>That picture
Yeah cause communism worked out great.

How many of you would trust the state to open a can of goddamn beans?
>>
>>86795594
Yeah but the problem is McCarthy was right according to documents released by Russia after the fall of communism and the reason he gets demonized is because of commies in the media being butthurt he fucked them
>>
>>86795615
There was nothing wrong with trying to destroy it.
>>
>>86793391
>Was it his attack response programming talking, or revenge?
both.

he was torn up inside when Dean tossed him out for almost killing hogarth.

When they shot at him after having supposedly killed Hogarth, he was so angry that he gave in to his full programming willingly
>>
>>86790726
Name one better.
>>
File: Iron Giant Superman art.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Giant Superman art.png
1MB, 900x1200px
>>
>>86790198
Is that the only new scene they added in the directors cut?
>>
>>86790000
>WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL TO KEEP THESE ROBOTS OUT OF AMERICA
>>
Reminder that the Giant was voiced by Vin fucking Diesel.
>>
>>86793286
I think that rejecting the programming is conscious. He was realizing all his weapons were out and shitting them down one by one.
>>
>>86795814
yes. it was a cut scene from the original. the only cut scene really, as far as anyone knows.
>>
>>86795814
They added a small scene where Dean and Annie flirt in the cafe.
>>
File: cambodia.jpg (18KB, 200x341px) Image search: [Google]
cambodia.jpg
18KB, 200x341px
>>86795695
how about you learn some history. like how stalin and ford had a deal. or how wall street was involved in the second part of the bolshevik revolution. or how the u.s. finances death squads to make "communism" look bad. or how the cia actively works to sabotage any left wing political movements anywhere on the planet? are you not aware that the cia helped saddam hussein gain power when hussein's political opposition was left wing? look it up. these are all facts.
>>
>>86795742
>according to the documents released by russia

citation. mccarthy was on a witch hunt to scare white america from being leftist and supporting civil rights. even today, there are idiots who claimed sanders wanted to tax people 90% when that wasn't even close to being the truth.
>>
>>86793391
it was the logical conclusion that the human military is weak and impotent for it to be used in a way that caused collateral damage.

war is for stupid idiots that piss and shit their pants at the thought of world peace
>>
File: IMG_6374.png (78KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6374.png
78KB, 237x213px
>>86793877
Feeling "fear" is not less complex than anger. Insects at in a panicked manner when threatened, but cannot feel fear as an emotion because there is no place in their brain for emotion.

Removing fear, regardless of what television has taught us, does not remove survival instinct. Fear is meant to override our ability to reason risk/reward towards threat.

That being said...depending on who you ask, there are 4-6 basic emotions. All are processed by the hindbrain, also called the "reptillian brain" due to being the most basic animals who can feel emotions. Fear and anger are at similar levels of complexity.
>>
>>86795742
to be fair, whether he was right or not, his cause wasnt out of genuine concern, it was a reelection ploy.
>>
>>86792442
>This kind of shit, it couldn't ever pass today.
Good thing that Iron Giant is set in the 50s then.
>>
>>86795891
Can you honestly say the KGB is worse than the CIA?

Capitalism only works because it gives no fucks. Its liberal as it gets as a result. Communism requires control to function, capitalism just toddles on to whatever has the most benefit.
>>
>>86790000
He represented the paranoia of the time, embodied in a single character -(although later infecting other characters before they come to their senses). I heard about a statistic where only 2% of soldiers are about to fight immediately during war, without hiding and pretending to reload their gun- and those were the soldiers who already had mental problems *before* the war.

He was trying to prove himself, but mostly I think he bought into the paranoia (and the agenda attached). Maybe he was just an innocent mentally unstable guy doing the bidding of someone who called all the shots. Isn't that what a "good soldier" is?

https://youtu.be/ge5THH0kFAc
>>
>>86790000
At the end of the movie, did he get arrested for nearly killing everyone? Or did he drive away and escape?

I remember the latter happening, but my memory could be foggy
>>
>>86795993
>I heard about a statistic where only 2% of soldiers are about to fight immediately during war, without hiding and pretending to reload their gun- and those were the soldiers who already had mental problems *before* the war.
Sounds like bullshit. My father was in Vietnam and just fired blindly when ordered in the general direction the unit was focused.

You may be mistaking how 80% of the military isn't soldiers, its the workers needed to support a soldier in the field.
>>
>>86792523
>forgetting when he was able to stop himself from shooting Hogarth
>>
>>86796033
might sound like bullshit to you, but you weren't there. Soldiers keep telling the story of being scared to death. If they ever open up about it. They don't just start firing immediately.
>>
>>86796025
"That means-we're going to-"
"You are all going to die. For your country."
"Screw my country! I want to live!"
> Throws a soldier out of a jeep and starts to drive away, Giant blocks the path with his hand and the jeep crashes into it.
"Make sure he stays here boys, like a good soldier."
>Giant looks at him sternly
>Air raid sirens start, people look scared
>>
>>86793098

Let's hope you just obtained a good superpower so that you're too dangerous for them to approach you.

Immortality, as nifty as it is, you can lock someone up for literally forever and problem solved, he can't die whoop-dee-shit. At least if you get something on par with Captain Atom, you are able to bargain at the table.
>>
>>86796059
Nobody starts firing immediately, that's Hollywood bullshit. You don't open fire unless ordered to or are fired on first.

Part of the reason veterans aren't fond of police is trigger discipline and body language. In protest situations, you see police in full gear with fingers on triggers holding guns horizontally. In the military, they drill into your head that the finger only touches the trigger if you are ordered or are in immediate danger, and under no circumstance ever point a gun level with another human even if none are around unless you intend to kill.
>>
>>86793391
This shouldn't bother me but, the Nautilus wasn't capable of tactical nuclear launch in 1957.
>>
>>86790000
Czhecked
>>
>>86795742

No one took issue with the reason why he was doing it, they took issue with his methods and that he was acting unconstitutionally. He was being the big government that the Federalist Papers said we're to have the 2nd Amendment to defend against.
>>
>>86790147
Shall Not Infringe!
>>
>>86796336

Pretty sure that only applies to humans
>>
File: cfrinterlocks.jpg (181KB, 1096x558px) Image search: [Google]
cfrinterlocks.jpg
181KB, 1096x558px
>>86795991
>can you honestly say one is worse than the other?

no, they're both groups of evil fuckheads. stop trying to tell us coke or pepsi is better than the other.

>Communism requires control to function, capitalism just toddles on to whatever has the most benefit.

i got bad news, anon. CEOs and business owners are central planners. the state is controlled by capitalists.

https://littlesis.org/maps/1634-who-s-banking-on-the-dakota-access-pipeline
>>
File: banks.jpg (64KB, 912x590px) Image search: [Google]
banks.jpg
64KB, 912x590px
>>86795991
>Capitalism only works because it gives no fucks

oh really? capitalism gives no fucks? funny how capitalist countries like the u.s. use the cia to fuck with leftist political movements.

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume you don't have any working knowledge of history.
>>
File: keepemfightin.jpg (55KB, 520x714px) Image search: [Google]
keepemfightin.jpg
55KB, 520x714px
>>86795993
>>
>>86790000
>What the actual fuck was his fucking problem?
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>86790726
Sorry America isn't cucked into restricting free speech so muslims can shit all over your country unchallenged.
>>
when the fuck is the new version being released
>>
>>86790000
>tfw no one in the thread sees the get
>>
>>86790408
Because it has some grim implications when combined with the happy ending. There is a whole race of giant robots that live to destroy and Earth's most powerful defence only knocks them out for a few weeks at most. What if whoever sent him to Earth comes looking for him and brings more giants who don't hit their heads?
>>
I stay
You go
>>
>>86798005
An even more evil robot probably blew up the evil robot home-world and there's only a few regular evil robots still in circulation.
>>
#RefugeesWelcome
>>
>>86793159
Sounds like he's Goku to me.
>>
>>86790000
He was a hero who fought for ACTUAL freedom, something tumblr manchildren can't understand nowadays.
>>
>>86798512
>massacring civilians in vietnam, financing death squads, installing puppet dictators, "police actions" in korea, engaging in regime change... "actual" freedom
>>
>>86798031
found those WMDs yet? not the ones that the u.s. sold in the 80s or sooner and the "found" in the kamisiyah weapons bunker in the 90s that were promptly destroyed, mind you.
>>
>>86798554
everything done so you could live in a world where you are now free to waste your time shitposting on /co/
>>
>>86798554
And now you're free to cry about it like a worthless child that has never known war in his life. How does freedom taste?
>>
>>86798570
not at all. all of that was done for the ruling class

>>86798578
do you need a safe space, fascist? the world is dangerous. may be you should choose to stop living.
>>
>>86798005
There were talks of a sequel where more Iron Giants go to Earth to finish the job, but sadly it never gained enough traction to go into production.
>>
>>86790197
FOR OUR COUNTRY
>>
>>86798610
Facism is the marriage of business and government. It is the pinnacle of American Freedom.

Why do you hate America?
>>
>>86795906
>mccarthy was on a witch hunt to scare white america from being leftist and supporting civil rights. even today, there are idiots who claimed sanders wanted to tax people 90% when that wasn't even close to being the truth.
Uh, what? What does what people say about Bernie Sanders have to do with McCarthy?
>>
>>86792637
They're defending them BECAUSE they are sentient numbnuts, on the premise they have the ability to not abuse their power. God don't let this guy make first contact.
>>
some of you fags really need to stop roleplaying as tough guys, you're not fooling anyone and just making yourselves look like impotent morons
>>
>>86793391

1:20 is the best fucking part. I mean all his weapons are awesome but static discharge disk thing is the best.
>>
>>86796518
To be fair, coke _is_ better than pepsi.
>>
>>86796336
You know, if the NRA is going to make rediculous propoganda, I'm okay if the fund an edit of the Iron Giant where the giant is saved by the second ammendment.
>>
>that nuclear warhead is heading straight for the giant's coordinates
>where's the giant Mansley?!

That part killed me
>>
>>86790480
>Hard to make your planet destroying character sympathetic if you show his actual purpose

Which they did anyway at the end
>>
>>86801135
This is a given, nobody drinks pepsi anymore which is why pepsi has to own a bunch of shit that has nothing to do with soda.
>>
>>86801040
The fucking plasma bubble that just makes matter entirely disappear is the best.
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.