[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RWBY Vol. 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: P1040507.jpg (3MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
P1040507.jpg
3MB, 2816x2112px
Just came back from Comic Con, where I saw these lovely ladies (the voices of the girls)

Didn't have time to line up and chat with them, but apparently the new season starts in a few weeks - Oct. 22 to be exact. Thought I'd spread the word. Who hype here?
>>
also, this came out the other day. just found it while looking for more news about the upcoming season (there isn't much)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0WeiG2-HRQ
>>
I'm always surprised that anybody on /co/ could be hype for this shit.
>>
File: stumpy.png (140KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
stumpy.png
140KB, 500x278px
oh, one more thing before i forget: one of the big promo images i saw around there had a picture of the girls. Blake had on her normal outfit with some kind of metal cap over her stump - robot arm confirmed to not be happening?
>>
>>86789215
the last season was good, man. the first two weren't great and looked like crap, but they really pulled it together with the last one. if the one coming is half as good, it'll be worth the watch

also, it looks WAY better than berserk'16, so im completely over the aesthetics at this point
>>
>>86789272
>it looks WAY better than berserk'16
Not like that's some great accomplishment.
>>
File: 1455060776050.png (301KB, 597x639px) Image search: [Google]
1455060776050.png
301KB, 597x639px
>>86789314
no, its the opposite, actually. berserk, a highly acclaimed series that's decades old, failed to look better than a shitty, low budget web series.

RWBY looks pretty fucking good compared to a lot of CGI anime in general, aside from a few shining examples
>>
>>86789401
>>86789401
>RWBY looks pretty fucking good compared to a lot of CGI anime
But it still looks like shit.
Just because it's the best looking piece of shit out of a large group of turds, doesn't mean that it's actually good.
>>
Did you see Neo's VA?
>>
File: neo.png (151KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
neo.png
151KB, 500x466px
>>86789566
kek

i really hope she's not dead
>>
>>86789433
You make it sound like it's the best shot out there
>>
File: Red team.png (45KB, 383x402px) Image search: [Google]
Red team.png
45KB, 383x402px
>>
>>86789272

>it looks WAY better than berserk'16
Sadly true.
>>
File: CHkD1NmVAAAxsjk.png orig.png (404KB, 689x900px) Image search: [Google]
CHkD1NmVAAAxsjk.png orig.png
404KB, 689x900px
>>
As someone that has watched the whole thing, I can safely say RWBY is shit. A lot of it feels like a bad fan fiction, without actually being fan fiction. It has a lot of cringey moments and would probably have been better if it had longer seasons. But as it is now, it's shit.
>>
File: 1472710250662.png (2MB, 994x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1472710250662.png
2MB, 994x1012px
>>86794246
It could have been worse.
Right?
>>
So, Weiss is in Atlas, Ruby is on her way to Haven, I've heard some theories that Blake may be on Vacuo...

Does anyone else hope those three look more interesting than Vale? Vale was just downtown, I mean, I could take my car and end up in a place that looks just like Vale in ten minutes. I really would like it if the other three kingdoms were visually more appealing than Vale.
>>
>>86789105
FUCK that is a nice display stand
>must've costed 4x more than the booth space
>>
>>86794675
Vale is intentionally the boring starting area that you'll never remember in an RPG. I'm sure the others will be better, especially with the new rendering software they have.
>>
So apparently the cast is doing an AMA (sort of) on the Rooster Teeth tumblr page. http://roosterteeth.tumblr.com/
>>
>>86789105

I'm honestly not a fan of 3D animated cartoons, but this past volume of RWBY cemented my interest in the show and made me care about the characters a lot.

Maybe what makes RWBY a good show is that Monty had a story he believed was worth telling, small budget and inexperienced animation team be damned.
>>
>>86794675
I actually think Blake is in Mistral.
She was standing by water and if you look at the map Mistral is right next to a big Sea.
Adam also mentions returning there so if she's going all vigilante trying to kill him that would probably be where she would start.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 461x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 461x750px
twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/784096940980142080
White Rose btfo
Lancaster forever
>>
>>86795662
the reason i liked this show from the beginning is because monty knew what he wanted to make and went for it within his means. he wanted to make the first american magical girl 3d anime, and he did. kinda sad to say it really only got good once he was out of the picture, but who knows what it might have been if he was still around. i really hope the next season keeps up with the pace and intensity of the last one
>>
>>86789314
Well one is supposed to be professionally done.
>>86795831
I agree I liked the show for what it was. However to say RWBY only got good once he was out of the picture is unfair. I mean how many more animators have been added on.between vol.2 and vol.3?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.