[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we ever see races other than gems and humans? Obviously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: amethyst.png (656KB, 1280x1612px) Image search: [Google]
amethyst.png
656KB, 1280x1612px
Will we ever see races other than gems and humans? Obviously if gems are a warrior species there have to be combatants, right?
>>
They have niggers in beach city also
>>
We've already had Steeple.
And whatever UncleGrandpa and his gang technically are.
>>
>turns out there are no combatants
>they're just building an army for the sake of building an army.
>with nobody to oppose them, they just take over planets for shits and giggles
>>
Why races?
Earth is the place for peace and love, let's fuck.
Starting from pearls.
>>
>>86789368
or they could just Blizzard it and the CG and Homeworld will team up against a never mentioned greater evil
>>
Think the Gems have their own version if the Quintessons?
>>
The gems are warrior species so that they can destroy whatever life exists on the planets they colonize to keep their life cycle going, that in no way implies there's some galactic threat they're fighting.
>>
>>86789490

>an ancient evil awakens
>>
>>86789006
Something about this image is hurting my eyes.
>>
File: CV S1945.png (14KB, 224x320px) Image search: [Google]
CV S1945.png
14KB, 224x320px
>>86789368
This is the future
This is us
THIS. IS. SPACE-AMERICA!
>>
>>86789775
so the war on Earth was SO devastating that an intergalactic empire is still 'running low on resources' 6000 years later?

or it's possible that they were lying about that like they lied about era 2 peridots not having powers but...that would kind of piss me off

i guess at the end of the day, there's really not enough episodes left to introduce and deal with a Greater Threat, especially since we have to find out about PeeDee's super fucking important issues
>>
>>86789959
Looks like a shitty attempt at chromatic aberration, or maybe 3D. Either way, it's not done well and is forced really hard, so the yellow, blue and pink lines are fighting for your eyes' attention and creating a mess in the process.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.