[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Wicked + The Divine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (660KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
660KB, 1920x1080px
TWTD Thread?
>>
Is it worth reading only for the daft punk guy?
>>
>>86788576
Honestly I think it's worth reading for every character.
>>
>>86788569
You won't get much discussion. 80% of /co/ will call it Tumblrshit, 10% will say it's not for them, and 10% will like it but not have much to say on the matter.
>>86788576
Yes. Best character.
>>
>>86788576
All the characters are pretty cool except for the trans chick because she's a cunt and supposed to be unlikable.
>>
>>86788569
It's my favorite comic right now. More and more I think it's going to be one of my all-time favorite comics.

I think they really knocked it out of the park with this past arc.
>>
I stopped reading after the journalist chick had her ascension or whatever
has the book improved? I was going to wait until it ended to check it out again. Does the redhead do cute things?
>>
File: j55cjwt0vhcynqv7hxya.png (2MB, 1200x932px) Image search: [Google]
j55cjwt0vhcynqv7hxya.png
2MB, 1200x932px
http://io9.gizmodo.com/a-look-inside-the-gorgeous-next-issue-of-the-wicked-t-1787488736

Preview for next issue. It looks pretty amazing to me. And even if this magazine idea doesn't work there's still going to be lots of great Kevin Wada art.
>>
>>86789697
Not-Florence-Welch hasn't really done anything of note that I can remember, other than continue to be the most blissfully ignorant of the pantheon.
>>
Anyone have a link to the 1801 issue?
>>
>>86790804
The Wicked + The Divine - 1831 (2016) (Digital) (Zone-Empire)
http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/AYnrj4vO/file.html
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.