[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regular Show Season 8 Premieres (Week 2)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 37

File: weeks.jpg (414KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
weeks.jpg
414KB, 1600x900px
New Regular Show episode tonight at 8:00 PM EST (in 30 minutes) on CN.

Can You Ear Me Now?: Mordecai and Rigby offend some people.

Future Episodes:
>Stuck in an Elevator: The guys want to attend a reunion concert.
-Oct. 7th at 8 PM

>The Space Race: The guys race through space.
-Oct. 10th at 8 PM

>Operation: Hear No Evil: Mordecai and Rigby try to avoid spoilers about their favorite TV show.
-Oct. 11th at 8PM

>Space Escape: The guys must escape a bad guy.
-Oct. 12th at 8PM

>New Beds: The guys get new beds.
-Oct. 13th at 8 PM

>Mordeby and Rigbecai: The guys screw around with a teleportation machine.
-Oct. 14th at 8 PM

>Alpha Dome: The guys engage in confrontations.
-Oct. 20th at 8 PM

>Terror Tales of the Park VI
-Oct. 27th at 8 PM

>The Ice Tape: The guys have to play a special VHS tape.
-Nov. 3rd at 8 PM

>another Christmas special (2016)

Series News:
JG Quintel interview about the ending, another Christmas special confirmed: http://www.idigitaltimes.com/regular-show-creator-jg-quintel-talks-ending-series-season-8-and-future-558231
Owen Dennis on the show ending: http://oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/150795786447/its-official-the-show-is-ending-how-do-you-feel
>>
File: ayy lmao.png (48KB, 441x475px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.png
48KB, 441x475px
http://www.stream2watch.cc/live-television/united-states/cartoon-network-live-stream

Click the bright blue button below the stream to switch to Stream 3. If that doesn't work, try Streams 3 or 4. 1 will not work and neither will the one that says it's HD. It's one of the ones that isn't Stream 1 or the HD one. If it doesn't work at all let me know.

Crew commentary tracks for random episodes, updated when they have time. Some new ones have been put up in the passed weeks: https://soundcloud.com/unofficial-rs-podcast

15 minutes
>>
Bump of soon.
>>
Eileen I wanna be with you there, but I'm sure they spelled it 'auricle' which makes it work
>>
jesus christ eileen fuck off
>>
Eileen is insufferable.
>>
>>86788997
>>86788987
she was right about the second one
>>
>>86789008
She was "right" about in the dream warrior about them needing to think ahead but it was still annoying.
>>
>>86788987
>>86788997
What'd she say? I missed it.
>>
i love how self-aware this show is
>>
eileen tugging on her tit was weird
>>
Garret Bobby Ferguson!
>>
>>86789036
there was an oracle, and she said it should have been earacle, as a pun
then a guy said i'm listening very closely, and she said he should have said 'i'm all ears'
>>
Rigby doesn't yell it like that. Eileen yells horrible.
>>
>>86789087
Oh. Oh....
>>
ahhahaha it's going to clear him out
>>
okay that woodstock joke was good
his ear canal keeps switching sides though

jesus auricle, buy your own
>>
fucking robot being retarded
>>
File: excuse me.gif (321KB, 374x209px) Image search: [Google]
excuse me.gif
321KB, 374x209px
Can they have an episode without Eileen being annoying/full of herself but also being in a good part of the episode with lines?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-10-06-20h16m48s053.png (978KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-06-20h16m48s053.png
978KB, 1280x738px
Download link here!

https://mega.nz/#!WwFmGSxZ!OjL-ouVSdrBTcKy5Mn-hFeitJvYbuAkDj2-cE95XMYc
>>
>>
I love this show.
>>
>>86789444
i like this show
>>
>>86789316
Thankee Sai
>>
he doesnt even say stop talking often anymore, space creds was the first time in like a season
>>
Eileen screaming rigby's line is the most cringe shit this show has ever pulled beyond mordecai's blunder at the altar.
>>
>>86790111
Yea he hardly ever screams it that loud. I'm assuming if a male actor yelled it as loud as she did it'd still be over the top at that volume.
>>
File: art.jpg (213KB, 1000x812px) Image search: [Google]
art.jpg
213KB, 1000x812px
>>
File: comic 1.jpg (465KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
comic 1.jpg
465KB, 1200x1800px
Madeline Queripel , a storyboarder for the show, is making comics for life back on Earth. Here's one of them.

>"Hey! I’m doing some non-canon, supplementary comics to go with Season 8 of Regular Show. Here’s the first one! Hope you enjoy!"

There's a new 2nd one out I'll post next.
>>
File: comic 2.jpg (433KB, 1200x1700px) Image search: [Google]
comic 2.jpg
433KB, 1200x1700px
>>86790824
>New Regular Show Season 8 comic!
>Catch us down at the City Hole for a brand new episode of Regular Show at 8pm! It’s “Can You Ear Me Now?” by @mrbabycline and myself.
>>
>>86790647
more like autist mcautism

he couldn't stop freaking out of the smallest shit, he might as well of went to a corner bending over going "UHHH. UHHHH."

>>86790878
CJ still sucks.
>>
I'm glad there's people waking up and realizing how insufferable and forced Eileen is. Never liked her from the start, and she's practically the reason Rigby's more fun personality tropes got neutered just leaving him as just a boring foil to Mordecai.
>>
>>86791126
I thought she was annoying too, but it wasn't really too bad until the one where she rapped about stars, ever since that episode it seems to be a more and more pop up deal with her.
>>
File: stone cold.png (80KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
stone cold.png
80KB, 306x306px
I can't believe I spent my last night alive before being killed by Hurricane Matthew watching one of the worst 11 minute installments of any cartoon I like ever.

Thanks JG. I hope the season gets good right as I'm dead.
>>
File: its a momie.png (177KB, 496x508px) Image search: [Google]
its a momie.png
177KB, 496x508px
>>86790878
They remember her!
>>
>>86790878
I fucking love these.

Would buy an entire comic of Margaret reporting back all melancholy-like.
>>
Why whe are smaller then fucking HB?
>>
I missed yesterday's episode, anybody have a mega?
>>
>>86792811
Because HB is a furryfest.
>>
>>86792884
So is RS, but we're still less active.
>>
>>86791394

i don't watch Regular Show but your comment intrigued me

what was so bad about it?
>>
>>86792973
Its just a troll, ignore him.
>>
>>86792973
not him but im assuming its another person mad eileen got a line
>>
>>86793140
I wouldn't blame him to be honest, Eileen doesn't deserve lines.
>>
>Dropping Pam like a hot potato
>Introducing Roxy immediately after

holy FUCK this show cannot handle romance or female characters.
>>
>>86793382
Eileen is a mary-sue character where no one hates her but she's annoying as fuck and gets too much attention.

Margaret got the attention of the main character, he's a bumbling dipshit though and can't handle her

CJ was intoduced because of that and ended up dating him too. She was pushed off by him though.

Starla and Celia are still with their mates.
>>
>>86793382
It really can't. You would think they'd just stop trying after the space jump and just salvage eileen since she is a fan favorite to most (somehow) but nah lets keep that shit going I guess.
>>
>>86792808
Ditto. I like space and all but the season could do with something a little more down to earth.
>>
>>86789316

Thanks man
>>
>Mordecai initially started the issue by blasting Rigby and causes Rigby to miss by dodging
>It's Rigby who has to give up his water gun and only him.

Bullshit.
>>
At this point, you are really just looking for things to bitch and whine about, aren't you?
>>
Every time I finally get around to watching an episode of this show my computer bullshits me with "your computer will restart at 12:10 am" and not give me an option to do it. It's not a virus, it's just Windows 10 being god damn stupid and doing updates forcefully.

Maybe one day I'll catch up on the show, but not with my computer doing this shit at random.
>>
>>86793545
>>Margaret got the attention of the main character, he's a bumbling dipshit though and can't handle her

Yes, it was his fault she left for college.
>>
>>86794652
Where did you get that?
>>
>>86794693
Where was he not able to handle her?

They couldn't get together because she left for college. And ever since the break up with CJ they both seemed to get along fine and have fun.
>>
>>86794721
>Where was he not able to handle her?

All the previous times before she left to college where he could have something if he just nutted up (four seasons of dancing around the issue for no real reason especially past Picking Up Margaret where they weren't even dating despite her straight up kissing his daft ass) and right after she shows back up and ruins his relationship with CJ singlehandedly.

Dude's a fucking dumbass and can't handle women, this is not a secret.

>Inb4, "But that's not fair, Rigby is also-"

Yeah, I know, he's also a dumbass too and probably will never see a vagina in his life. Eileen's just a masochist and wants to see how far she can take her project is all.
>>
>>86794909
Spoken like a true CJ fag.
>>
>>86794909
Yeah, because he was insecure about her wanting to be with him. Ever since that's done away with he can handle her just fine.

>Rigby
What has Rigby to do with this?

I'm gonna stop here, this is getting retarded.
>>
>>86794980
>It's being a CJ fag to point out that Mordo couldn't handle two girls

I would have been fine with either to be honest.

>>86794999
>Ever since that's done away with he can handle her just fine.

This never happened though.
>>
>>86795044
>>It's being a CJ fag to point out that Mordo couldn't handle two girls
No,

>>86794909
>right after she shows back up and ruins his relationship with CJ singlehandedly
is CJ fag talk
>>
>>86795140
>right after she shows back up and ruins his relationship with CJ singlehandedly

Oh oops, I was referring to Mordecai there. Meant to say "right after she shows back up as HE ruins his relationship with CJ singelhandedly"
>>
>>86795044
They had an entire episode where both acknowledged it seems like the universe is trying to make things awkward for them.
>>
>>86795179
Great, ignore me then. I thought you were the kind of guy the "I'm here to ruin your relationship" art of Margaret was about.

I'm glad they're not too much on relationship ever since the end of Season 6, but it's probably inevitable we hear something about it at the end, unless they leave it open ended.
>>
>>86795242
>"It's not my fault I still want your cooch, Margaret, the universe is just so WEIRD. Ugh, I don't know :("

That episode was lame and it only ever showed Mordecai overreacting over nothing situations cause "ugh so awkward :(" when Margaret seemed perfectly fine.

If they wanted to have it where both legit felt awkward, they should have made it as such instead of Mordo getting flustered over nothing and dragging Margaret away from fun times for nothing.
>>
>>86795317
She likes him still. He apparently likes her too but is conflicted with other feelings about CJ and other things. She either likes him or she doesn't, they stopped having her date random guys off the street I guess, and even if they didn't they never really had her have 2 people she tries to decide on. It depends on Mordecai. The episode wasn't lame, you just look at it wrong. Opinions though I guess.
>>
>>86795301
I'm hoping they don't considering they kind of royally screwed that plotline after that episode with the Japanese restaurant. If Mordecai couldn't get his act together for even one night and still considers the whole situation "complicated" even though he's effectively just a free bachelor again, then maybe he's just better off in space.
>>
>>86795317
It is awkward when you are forced into close situations with the girl you still have feelings for and broke up with your current girlfriend due to unresolved issues resurfacing, but still are sour and unsure about dating.

>>86795351
>royally screwed that plotline

They didn't. They left it open intentionally.

You are the sort of person who really thinks that interpersonal relationships are that easy.
>>
>>86795504

So then don't date. Just go along with the day and talk about it like adults after. Or (just so we can have a plot) have BOTH characters be equally embarassed instead of mainly just having it from the guy's POV shitting his pants over everything while the girl seems nonchalant about it when they cut to her. Especially since they're supposed to actually have history now of this sort of thing.
>They didn't. They left it open intentionally.

They're in space now. It's pretty closed.

>You are the sort of person who really thinks that interpersonal relationships are that easy

Not at all. This isn't a good depiction of interpersonal relationships in the slightest though.
>>
>>86795534
>So then don't date.
They didn't in that episode? Again, you think this is easy.

>Or (just so we can have a plot) have BOTH characters be equally embarassed
Maybe she is but not showing it? What is wrong with Mordecai only being bothered since it was mainly him who has to go through all of this?

>talk about it like adults

Which they did at the end of the episode.

>They're in space now. It's pretty closed.
No? The season is still going, and you are talking about the same show that stuck with the same setting for 7 seasons before changing it. It's closed when the last episode has aired, and not before.

>Not at all. This isn't a good depiction of interpersonal relationships in the slightest though.
No one said it is, but when you go "Just have them do such and such", you are showing that you don't.
>>
>>86795637
>They didn't in that episode? Again, you think this is easy.

Because it is and they did just like that, you're trying to make it seem more complicated to make people stop saying mean things about Mordo.

>Maybe she is but not showing it?

That's shitty writing then. Like that's not nuance, that's depicting A but saying it was actually B.

> What is wrong with Mordecai only being bothered since it was mainly him who has to go through all of this?

This statement right here is why it's wrong. It's not JUST about Mordecai, or at least it shouldn't be if it wants to be a good depiction of a romance and not just a guy selfishly buckling away from interaction because he doesn't want his fee-fees hurt (nevermind how he makes the girls in his relationships feel)

>No one said it is, but when you go "Just have them do such and such", you are showing that you don't.

I'm saying it in terms of writing, not JUST considering in-universe logic because of an interpretation I want everyone to hold or otherwise they're wrong and "just don't get it" ;)
>>
>>86795714
you seem like a butthurt woman
>>
>>86795797
Oops, sorry. I meant to say "Mordo is le cuck xD" instead of having an argument. My bad.
>>
>>86795836
Confirmed since you just twisted it like a dumbshit
>>
>>86795714
It isn't a date because he didn't askk her out on one. It was an outing suddenly just reduced to those two.

>Because it is and they did just like that, you're trying to make it seem more complicated to make people stop saying mean things about Mordo.

I'm trying to explain what the episode is to people who reality filter an episode to fit their narrative.

>This statement right here is why it's wrong. It's not JUST about Mordecai, or at least it shouldn't be if it wants to be a good depiction of a romance and not just a guy selfishly buckling away from interaction because he doesn't want his fee-fees hurt (nevermind how he makes the girls in his relationships feel)

That you don't even consider him backing away because he also does not want to hurt Margaret's feelings shows how narrow your point of view view is.

>in terms on writing
External reasons for why something is written the way it is are separate from making things coherent in universe.

"Just Friends" served to remove Mordecai's troubles so that Rigby can have the focus. But Margaret and Mordecai have been happy ever since until the park got blasted into space. So yeah, he can handle women, especially since he apparently went on a lot of outings with them where nothing happened because he didn't feel any threat that would make him insecure.

I'm done.
>>
>>86795905
>I'm trying to explain what the episode is to people who reality filter an episode to fit their narrative.

Like you're doing right now to try and disprove anyone who DARES say anything negative about Mordecai? Like you do in every thread this happens?

>That you don't even consider him backing away because he also does not want to hurt Margaret's feelings shows how narrow your point of view view is.

I didn't know sitting next to a girl in a car is enough to imply you want to bone her raw.

>External reasons for why something is written the way it is are separate from making things coherent in universe

Not at all, it gives insight as to why things are written the way they are, and trying to ignore them to push your narrative because otherwise it wouldn't work is willing ignorance at best.

>But Margaret and Mordecai have been happy ever since until the park got blasted into space

Yeah those moments they stood next to each other and shared one line of dialogue really showed how happy they are. So uh, again, why couldn't they just show Margaret being equally embarrassed? It would have fit with the internal logic in the universe, yknow.
>>
can someone PLEASE tell me why this happens in every thread, especially considering mordecai hasn't been related to drama in a whole seasons worth of time
>>
>>86796289
Answer: It's one Mordecaifag and he gets mad if you say anything bad about his husbando.
>>
>>86796301
I've been called out to be this "one guy" a lot before, and usually when I just say shit like "Mordecai would've been better with Margaret" because the rest of the thread is just POST CJ. CJ LEWDS WHEN. IS ANYONE TAKING REQUESTS. IS SHE EVER COMING BACK. THOSE CAMEOS LAST SEASON DIDN'T QUENCH MY LUST. I don't hate her as a character, I think she's fine, but the people who strongly like her are suffering to be in a thread with, especially when the thread gets slow and devolves to that.
>>
File: tits.gif (294KB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
tits.gif
294KB, 371x209px
thread is ded
show is kill

>>86789060
>>
>>86793382
>bro show
>can't write females
Woah what a startling discovery
>>
>>86796301
Better answer: retards like you bringing up romance when it hasn't been a thing for him since that one episode with George Takei. And then not being able to take counter points.

Stop playing the innocent part when you are just as much to blame.

>>86796645
There are female storyboard artists who play a big role in shaping an episode.
>>
>>86796660
Still mad about me saying Mordecai is bad with girls and can't handle them?

>>86796645
There's chick writers and they're no better. Though I suspect that's due to probably having to follow an overall guideline
>>
>>86796737
>Everyone disagreeing with me is the same person!

All last threads have been fine. But no, you need to bring up the one thing that isn't even playing a role right now.

And skimming the argument above, you do seem to ignore a lot of points inconvenient to your own, if that's you.

Get fucked. You are part of the reason why cartoon threads can be so terrible.
>>
>>86796789
You're just confirming you're that guy lol.
>>
>>86796660
Yes, and they're still terrible at writing women

I don't have any doubt that they're important to plot and storylines, but none of them can write a woman
>>
im >>86794652 and by cant handle her i meant he cant handle being around her without getting weird, or other things messing up with him

figured all this bullshit is because i wasnt clear? im not sure if people think i've been carrying on any of these conversations but that's about my only post
>>
>>86796815
And you entirely tie this to a show that is heavily influenced by producers and executives.
>>
>>86796854
Cool.

They still can't write women. AT got really bad at times but at the very least the majority of them were characters and not dispensable GF foil.
>>
>>86796871
And you entirely tie this to a show that is heavily influenced by producers and executives.
>>
>I'm right
>nuh uh
>YES I AM
>NUH UH
>>
>>86796963
This always happens in these threads, some goof and another goof with an occasional 3rd goof argue about something that will NEVER be settled.

Welcome to 4chan
>>
>>86797077
Yeah, but if there is one good thing about it, it's that it makes it clear to observers there are more than just one way of looking at a thing.
>>
I wonder if the halloween episode will be canon, or at least more appealing than the last
>>
2 minute clip and pictures are out for The Space Race. It looks good.

https://sugoi.vidyagam.es/qt/Z29dNwz.mp4

https://extraimago.com/images/2016/10/07/2c2faad7b6b463890af0fc8a296c32e1.jpg
https://extraimago.com/images/2016/10/07/c40100205f372c39ee5ee60c5bea6c0a.jpg
https://extraimago.com/images/2016/10/07/ae6bc6391f86ec53b84c388456780f8b.jpg
https://extraimago.com/images/2016/10/07/1cc2e126c4b040bc3eae154b923fc86b.jpg
https://extraimago.com/images/2016/10/07/6bb9172d7818540b3dcaaea0776df014.jpg
https://extraimago.com/images/2016/10/07/74489de446530fb4a6947b7d8aa8d7b8.jpg
https://extraimago.com/images/2016/10/07/0beb941ab08886a215cf59c9d2431384.jpg
https://extraimago.com/images/2016/10/07/dabb1e95fe3034527e79b37047a76427.jpg
https://extraimago.com/images/2016/10/07/3f8b5ee8228f82a262ba3e67a1efce27.jpg

More from the rest of Week 3 should be out soon.
>>
>>86796645
It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't keep fucking trying.
>>
>>86798731
>trying to start this shit again
>>
>>86798661
Looks like the Sleep Cycle racing.
>>
>tfw "normie scum"
why?
>>
>>86789087
Maybe it's AUricle, still a pun but a homonym so it's imperceptible. Ever think of that, Eileen?
>>
>auricle residence

guess i should have finished the episode before posting
>>
So this is the big ending story we waited years for huh? The one JG had planned for even longer?

Well hopefully it gets better soon. It's average at the moment.
>>
>>86800349
There's only been a few boring episodes so far.
>>
>>86800349
>it ends up being a regular ending
>>
>>86800765
We'll probably get something gay like they stay galactic park rangers at the end.
>>
first for we wont get yoursday promos after next week's bomb
>>
>>86801822
That issue was probably just because they moved from Saturdays before they were supposed to and didn't have promos made.
>>
Let's keep this bumped.
>>
File: halloween.jpg (234KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
halloween.jpg
234KB, 1280x960px
A screenshot from the RS panel at NYCC.

It's from this year's Terror Tales. Eileen's story to be exact. Apparently she is also dressed as Samus Aran in the framing story.
>>
>>86805742
I forgot all about the panel, awesome. Hope there was a good and honest turn out.

Is it a clip or the full episode? Looks like a clip maybe. What's "the framing story"?
>>
I wonder what's up at the panel. I wonder what JG's doing. I like him, he's cool.
>>
>>86806093
That's the part in which the characters are telling their spooky stories.
>>
>>86806194
oh the term yea alright I was thinking you meant something like the plot of it
>>
>>86805742
>janeway and chakotay

amazing
>>
>>86805742
I remember getting hype about pictures like these of Gravity Falls clips at cons. Never expected to feel this way about RS. This is awesome.

Something about screenshots like this are hype inducing to me.
>>
>>86806259
I wouldn't get hyped about this. The Halloween episodes of the last years were more or less put on a leash.
>>
>>86807769
Who knows? Maybe since this is the last one they'll get to go all out.
>>
File: panel recap.png (37KB, 516x661px) Image search: [Google]
panel recap.png
37KB, 516x661px
Apparently, the ending of the show is going to be "very meta".
>>
>>86809324
Margaret's dad is cool.
>>
>>86809324
We still probably won't get to hear them call the characters in-show what they are, like mordecai being a bird and all. Still really pumped for the finale.
>>
>>86809413
The best. Why couldn't he have gone to space too?
>>
>>86809700
Yes, that is from Ebil's tumblr because he was attending. But I'm not him, and I do not see why that would matter.

Stop being a creep with a temper.
>>
>>86809795
kek you're playing that shit again like you did last time with the crying mordecai picture
>>
By meta they probably mean strong continuity at least.
>>
>>86809938
http://cartoonnetwork.tumblr.com/post/151489457923/get-ready-for-a-jolly-good-regular-show-all-new

It seems that Evil Pops has the ability to erase people from the storyboard.
>>
>>86809938
>"We're doing the Gumball thing!"

Wew.
>>
>the end of season 8 is when this dies
>mfw they arent running it into seasonal rot
>>
>>86810412
Looks like the end of an episode, wonder which one.

>>86810425
This was made around or before, possibly a little after, that episode was in production.
>>
>>86810481
Gumball had previous meta plotline jokes before the Rob stuff like the episode about the Wattersons having to do a commercial.

Feels out of place in RS desu.
>>
>>86810560
Kinda, but with all the weird stuff that's able to happen on a daily basis, it's a wonder why this never happened before.

Early seasons were more metaphorical things put into a reality, while later ones were like physical already existing bad guys. I'd figure this would be a good Season 6 threat, maybe in a hlafhour special.

Maybe it has something to do with the Pops guy being black with white outlines, seems like he's an opposite in their universe, like dark matter designed.
>>
>>86810412
The storyboard flicker might be a strong way of showing him just erasing from reality, but I wouldn't be surprised if it became a bigger thing then just between frames.

That guy looks better as a white blotch then his actual look anyway.
>>
>>86810412
that was pretty cool, maybe it's "Space Escape"?
>>
File: 1465622362236.jpg (53KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1465622362236.jpg
53KB, 500x349px
>>86799462
That woman was so annoying.
>>
Is it on yet?
>>
haha, star wars reference
>>
RIGBY
>>
that was a really depressing speech
>>
File: pic2.png (194KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pic2.png
194KB, 500x375px
Oh...
>>
>Mordo being a punk bitch again
>>
is mordecai suicidal?
>>
>Wanted to leave earth to be closer to her family

That each planet each having a single species thing?
>>
>>86811291
hey thats what i was thinking
>>
So that's what happened to Space Bat. Neat episode.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-10-07-20h15m36s481.png (720KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-07-20h15m36s481.png
720KB, 1280x738px
Download link here!

https://mega.nz/#!7tEkBLqT!khmUfZ5qMSxmjRHka-5oqez6WokDTxBt6tRwbDNUSzI
>>
File: 161007212601847.png (479KB, 808x594px) Image search: [Google]
161007212601847.png
479KB, 808x594px
>>86811391
Thanks dude.
>>
File: elevator.png (314KB, 635x577px) Image search: [Google]
elevator.png
314KB, 635x577px
>What are we gonna do when we leave the space tree to go on our mission?

>...I don't know.. what are we going to do? Who knows what it's going to be like out there. Might totally suck..

>Yea, and good luck getting Rawls to tell you anything about it.

>and dude, we don't even know when we're going back to Earth.. or if we're going back

>Mordecai?

>You know, even if we get out of this elevator, we're still trapped inside a big metal box floating through space. Any allusions we once had of being masters of our fate have been forfeited to a man who would rather preoccupy us with pushups than prepare us for whatever horrors await us out there in the cold infinite abyss.

>Dude Mordecai... it's cool man

>No Rigby, it's not. You know, Fist Pump is a dumb band but.. we may have just missed our last chance to ever see another rock concert..... I miss Earth.
>>
>>86811670
This was like the Rigby's rejection letter of the main series.
>>
File: 1475384133222.png (81KB, 447x364px) Image search: [Google]
1475384133222.png
81KB, 447x364px
>do they still have pizzas on Earth
>yea
>do they still not let giant bats into pizza parlors

kek, Giant Bat is the best monster they've had in years
>>
>>86811670
Pretty much an extended version of their moment together in the Park bunker from the season premiere.
>>
File: 161007213033940.png (703KB, 906x723px) Image search: [Google]
161007213033940.png
703KB, 906x723px
>>86811670
I really liked how their reactions to the situation showed off their main differences as people. Rigby immediately freaked out only for it to fade while Mordecai kept a level head but slowly dropped into a funk.
>>
>>86811952
He's relatable.
>>
File: 161007212924362.png (830KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
161007212924362.png
830KB, 1280x738px
>>
Where is Rigby's time machine spaceship?
>>
>>86813836
broke
>>
It's hard to say there was a part of the episode that wasn't better than Mordecai's wonder about their life. I know some, if not a lot, of people find it annoying, but it was honest and something an adult character would be doing, or even a teen. I could even see a preteen character doing it with the right set up. It's life, you have to think on it. It reminds me of his quick bit in Maellard's Package. I like Mordecai, he's a neat character, even through the constant relationship crap he went through seasons ago, he's not bad if you realize there's more to him than the normal "I can't talk to girls" cliche to him like a lot of shows have.

Same for Rigby, but he doesn't have moments like this as much, he's more loose with life, which is cool in its own regard when he decides to let it be fun.

I'd say the bat was the 2nd best thing, I like when they make one shot characters have a moment to detail themselves.

Looking forward to Week 3. The episodes seem to get better as the season goes on, with just a few sort of boring episodes (those are still enjoyable too).
>>
there were like 3 songs in this episode, 1 during the dance party where they were calling for help, 1 where mordecai was sad, and the 1 in fist pump. Were any real?
>>
>"and then all the teachers get turned into swimsuit models"
I swear I heard "school supplies" on my TV.
>>
File: mordecai.png (168KB, 505x418px) Image search: [Google]
mordecai.png
168KB, 505x418px
hot wings... strong johns.... cheezers...
>>
At least in Space they made shirts that weren't just black writing of the band name.
>>
Are there any updates for season 8 1080p rips?
>>
>>86815918
Just The Dream Warrior and The Brain of Evil are out right now, no one has ripped the 2 after it and these most recent 2 aren't on Itunes yet. They will be later today, but I can't say when any of the 4 will be ripped, I can't do it and usually the people who do would have those first 2 up by now.
>>
File: Poster.jpg (1MB, 2662x4032px) Image search: [Google]
Poster.jpg
1MB, 2662x4032px
From the Panel yesterday.
>>
JG reminds me of that one guy from Zeke and Luther. I only watched it like twice but now that I think about it he looks like the skinny, non ginger one.

Too bad I'll never get to meet him.
>>
>>86816090
Steven fans got it good.

>Go to a show you don't care about's panel so you can save seats for your favorite show's panel in advance

>get some free stuff to sell on Ebay for lots of money while you're at it for that show you don't give a fuck about

I've seen none on Ebay yet, but I'm expecting it by the end of next week.
>>
Damn, poor Mordo. Rigby seems more ok with it than him now.
>>
>>86799804

>Maybe it's AUricle

I honestly thought that was the actual joke.
>>
>>86818051
It was.
>>
File: 1465723115105.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1465723115105.png
2MB, 1600x900px
I really liked this episode.

Mordo and rigby discussing what will happen to them, if they'll ever go back to earth. It felt like a real conversation you would have in a situation like the one they're in.

I also loved the giant bat.
>Ahh my eyes!!!
>Just kidding, I'm already blind

And the bit about the bottomless pit
>On a space station so obviously it couldn't be bottomless kek

This season is getting better and better each episode. I'm really looking forward to more evil pops after seeing >>86810412
The fact that he can wipe people out of existence like that is hilarious, as well as mordo and rigs faces.

I'm glad JG is doing this to end the show. It's not often the entire status quo changes at the end if a cartoon like this. I'm also glad he was able to do this with how CN is shit these days.

I started watching RS when it premiered with my ex. It and AT were our favorites.
She's dead from an old now which sucks because sgell never get to see the ends to this and adventure time..
>>
>>86818473
>She's dead from an old now
Did you mean to say "She's dead from an old owl"?
>>
>>86818473
>that picture
There's still stuff coming from it I know it. They already did the food truck. Maybe the Earth WILL blow up.
>>
>>86818613
There's so many ways this can go because everything has become unpredictable.
>>
File: like chirp chirp scoob.png (135KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
like chirp chirp scoob.png
135KB, 530x530px
>tfw you're shaggy
>>
File: metacai.png (678KB, 906x728px) Image search: [Google]
metacai.png
678KB, 906x728px
>>86809324
here we go again
>>
>>86818823
This was the first thing I thought of too, neat.

Wish I owned these.
>>
File: 1454566379113.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1454566379113.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>no rigby. it's not
>>
>that emo song mordecai sung
when will his suffering end?
>>
SEE MORDECAI?
SEE?
SEE?
SEE THE TIKI TORCH?
>>
File: 1436540650947.png (122KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1436540650947.png
122KB, 500x281px
i miss earth

also what is the point of watching this now, the show is cancelled, no one will get a happy ending specially benson, what was even the point of introducing Pam
>>
>>86819847
>what is the point of watching this now, the show is cancelled
It's getting a legit ending, they had enough time to write this whole season as a finale.

Even if it weren't, there's still going to be some good stuff. I mean, we might be in for more depression episodes if Mordecai doesn't like what their mission becomes, or thinks more about Earth, but there's bound to be something positive and fun, even the end of this episode.
>>
Once they go out on their mission, how are they going to have enough food and drink? Are there space gas stations they can stop at? Something they install in the park to teleport stuff? It seems like being stuck in the Park again for more than the 2 days they already were is going to be problematic, even if they get to stop on other planets, there's no guarantee they have drink or food, or they'll be able to eat there. What about power supply?
>>
I actually haven't watched The Regular Show in about 5 years.
Anything worth watching?
>>
File: 161007213110480.png (303KB, 683x550px) Image search: [Google]
161007213110480.png
303KB, 683x550px
>>86820020
They've already proven they can survive in the Park for extended periods, and that was without any proper training or supplies. When they go on their mission they'll be given what they need.

>Are there space gas stations they can stop at?
It wouldn't be space without.
>>
>>86820133
Yea.
>>
>>86820134
>They've already proven they can survive in the Park for extended periods
They completely forgot how to survive in the dome since last time, they didn't try to think about food growing or power boxes, they didn't even do the greenhouse thing from the special where fives told mordecai to be careful on that ladder taking care of the plants.

They just looked for what they had, and called it that.
>>
>>86820303
That time they had time to grow these plants for long term survival. When the park was launched into space they were in a panic and tried primarily to get back to Earth.
>>
File: dead.gif (3MB, 882x441px) Image search: [Google]
dead.gif
3MB, 882x441px
>can't get a girlfriend because he keeps making his other friend uncomfortable either way
>failed art school
>his failure of a friend achieved both things he's been shown to have failed throughout the show in only a season"s worth of time
>stuck in space, missing his other friend(s), Cheezers, the coffee shop, presumably more things
>rigby got stuck with his girlfriend, he just has rigby and the other park members
>his thoughts on moving on from the park to another career have been "forfeited" by Rawls and the other dome people

>says he'd rather not try to get out of the elevator now, just wait for someone to find them or them to starve to death, "i don't care"
>song symbolizes his thoughts as "nothing left to even put up a fight" currently
>>
>>86820541
>>his failure of a friend achieved both things he's (Mordecai) been shown to have failed throughout the show in only a season"s worth of time

That's not comparable and you know it.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 490x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 490x365px
>>86820541
>failed art school
Just one more season so we can see Mordecai turn into Hitler
>>
>>86811334
is he a returning character?
>>
>>86813763
space creds look an awful lot like US dollars
>>
>>86820541
>he just has rigby and the other park members

and an entire space station of alien poon, he should be Kirking it up
>>
>>86820541
>his failure of a friend achieved both things he's been shown to have failed throughout the show in only a season"s worth of time

Isn't it more

>His failure of a friend achieved more personal development in a year while he stagnated
>>
>>86820872
That's what he's paying with. Space Creds are on an electronic card.
>>
File: huh.png (742KB, 988x726px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
742KB, 988x726px
>Stuck in an Elevator with an Advertisement
>>
>homeworld of each character is revealed
>all humanoid bluejays suck with ladies
>all racoons goof up and ruin things
>all gumball machines are angry and have the power to go super sayain
>all lolliland folk are nice
>fives is just a dead guy who got deformed when it happened, lived on earth
>muscle man's color is just a visual reference to his life style, lived on earth
>Margaret is the Smurfette of Mordecai's planet
>>
File: brain.png (371KB, 555x445px) Image search: [Google]
brain.png
371KB, 555x445px
Well, atlea-
>>
File: aloone.png (346KB, 689x613px) Image search: [Google]
aloone.png
346KB, 689x613px
"Hello?"
>>
>>86821243
If that happened, that would ruin the entire show for me
>>
Adventure Time got a vinyl release at its panel.

We got a poster which is just a large screenshot of something out of CN's commercial department. Nothing more.
>>
>>86822688
What the fuck? RS is more Vinyl material than AT. Or give us a VHS or something.

All the songs they've sung, got permission to use, background music, it would work better than who-knows-when set time in the future AT. I get the apocalypse happened in the 80s or someshit but it's not the time they focus on hardly at all.
>>
>a no women involved depression episode
so mordecai just can't be happy in any situation?
>>
>>86823292
He's depressed about life, just like the rest of us.
>>
Operation Hear No Evil 2 minute clip and pictures. It's a Minty episode.
https://sugoi.vidyagam.es/qt/tYcmLLr.mp4
https://extraimago.com/images/2016/10/08/ea68e285548d8c9395da57441606c060.jpg
https://extraimago.com/images/2016/10/08/a35324beddfc4fde4f8c4fdd8bc59cad.jpg
https://extraimago.com/images/2016/10/08/8ea6f56812f48d5e3fee1f24c74993a5.jpg
https://extraimago.com/images/2016/10/08/aab1c9f812845c86fb35adeefff6302f.jpg
https://extraimago.com/images/2016/10/08/5ab8e9e0dd4b047f669c7d31dc148783.jpg
https://extraimago.com/images/2016/10/08/e2c3c68b8eaa2d8e5f1a4a175b8ae0a7.jpg
https://extraimago.com/images/2016/10/08/11b260d6f9c83ffe79ebaf6b3ea808c8.jpg
https://extraimago.com/images/2016/10/08/5929db09115f3d468e56efddf14243cd.jpg
https://extraimago.com/images/2016/10/08/a9959db744ab58f5a8aeb56d5df80543.jpg

>it's ending next week!
pretty much us
>>
>>86823498
>"How many seasons are there?"
>"8"
they know
>>
>>86823498
>Synopsis: Mordecai and Rigby want to avoid spoilers of their favorite TV show.
Oops
>>
>>86823498
>>86823519
>>86823524
We've gone too meta.
>>
>>86823498
>it's a cultural phenomenon!
i hate when people praise things like this
>>
>>86823498
I hate these kinds of episodes. Seems like a lot of cartoons have them.
>>
>>86823498
Sounds like they walked in one the midseason finale of Gravity Falls.
>>
File: dead inside.png (451KB, 586x714px) Image search: [Google]
dead inside.png
451KB, 586x714px
>>
I'd love to keep this thread bumped if there's ever a time it gets on Page 8 or so, but since I can't schedule shitposts or reaction images from the show, that's a lost cause.

Here's hoping it's up when I wake up, CN might release something soon to discuss, and it's tiring to make a thread when a 5 second clip is released.. and pointless too.
>>
I wonder how the Morby episode is going to work, the one next Friday.
>>
>>86825040
Judging by the title it's either:

- the old Freaky Friday Switcheroo
- Each of them ends up with visual and physical traits of the other
>>
Looks like another good week coming up.
>>
>>86818598
Fucking t9.
>She's dead from an od (overdose)
>>
>>86788306
Anyone got links for all the episodes that were this week (starting 08 - the brain of evil)? Just realized there were more this week.
>>
>>86823292
he's JG's self insert, chances are he'll shoot himself right after the series finale's credits roll
>>
>>86827946
Madtidsta has uploaded every new episode this week so just search "mega" on this thread and in the archive for the last thread and you'll be able to find them all
>>>86767156
>>>86716928
>>
New clips when?
>>
File: rip.png (393KB, 701x707px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
393KB, 701x707px
Will Mordecai try to commit suicide?
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.