[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best movie from a cartoon show coming through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (162KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 720x1080px
Best movie from a cartoon show coming through
>>
>>86787531

what about the Powerpuff Girls movie?
>>
>>86787531
Not a high bar.
>>
>>86787531
>Nobody summons Megatron!
>Then it pleases me to be the first.

Unicron was GOAT. Wells' voice will forever be the perfect Unicron voice.
>>
>>86787632
A shame he hated the role
>You know what I did this morning? I played the voice of a toy. Some terrible robot toys from Japan that changed from one thing to another. The Japanese have funded a full-length animated cartoon about the doings of these toys, which is all bad outer-space stuff. I play a planet. I menace somebody called Something-or-other. Then I'm destroyed. My plan to destroy Whoever-it-is is thwarted and I tear myself apart on the screen.-Orson Welles
The irony of [Welles] playing a planet-sized eating machine wasn't lost on anyone.-Michael McConnohie
>>
>>86787763
Also despite the fact that voice cast recorded in an ensemble, Wells insisted that he be recorded in private.
>>
>>86787763
McConnohie wasn't in the movie at all, still great VA.
>>
We all know "One Shall Stand and One Shall Fall" and "Til All Are One" lines but what are some underrated lines from the film?
>>
>>86788590
>guilty or innocent
>innocent
>FEED HIM TO THE SHARKTICONS
>>
>>86788837
I wonder what would have happened if he was gulity?
>>
>>86788590
"I can't deal with that now" -Ultra Magnus
"Bah-weep-granah-weep-nini-bong" -Wreck Gar
"Me Grimlock no bozo, me king" -Grimlock
"I've got better things to do tonight than die" -Springer
"Such Heroic Nonsense" -Megatron
"This is bad Comedy" -Galavatron
"Soundwave superior, Constructicons inferior" -Soundwave
"Hold onto your receptors, Preceptor" -Blaster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qTK33cic34
>>
>>86788957
forgot the question mark for the Wreck-Gar quote
>>
>>86788590
"For a time...I considered SPARING your wretched little planet Cybertron. But now? You shall witness...ITS' DISMEMBERMENT!"

Actually, most of Unicron's lines were awesome, and with a great voice behind them they were even better.
>>
>>86787763
>>86789114
Welles's contempt for the role was perfect, really. He gave Unicron this perfect air of detached boredom, because he was.
>>
>>86787958
While that may be largely Wells being Wells, it did help to establish Unicron as above everything and everyone, detached on a cosmic level they could never comprehend.

The closest they got to truly 'interacting', aside form the deus ex machina of the All Spark, was when some of them drove right out through his eye.
>>
>Wait! I still function...
>Wanna bet?

perfect 80s movie
>>
>>86788590
I always liked
>"Spare me this mockery of justice!"
>>
>>86788590
'Such heroic nonsense' is a killer villain line.
>>
>>86789469
Exactly, because an entity dealing with things the size of micromachines to him is boring enough, but also the fact hes in communion with alternate versions of himself in other universes, so hes seen probably much more interesting things then what was going on in the filn.
>>
>>86788590
>We all know "One Shall Stand and One Shall Fall" and "Til All Are One" lines but what are some underrated lines from the film?

Not underrated but I love the delivery on

>You, who are without mercy, now plead for it? I thought you were made of sterner stuff!
>>
>>86791166
When i go to court for making mickey mouse hentai, i will say that on my testemoney.
>>
It is objectively garbage. Grow out of nostalgia for the sake of your own maturity.
>>
>>86791515
Get the fuck out you nostalgia hating shitbag.
>>
>>86787632
fucking beat me to it

Transformers had the most ridiculous and penultimate cheesy 80s ending

But Unicron was and still is fucking awesome

I know that word has lost its meaning 30 years ago, but I really mean, Unicron has the de facto villain presence. That scene is gold
>>
>>86787531
Transformers was dope but this was overall better.
>>
>>86788590
"I'll crush you with my bare hands!"
>Uses literally everything except the kitchen sink to kill Prime.
>Later, with Unicron...
"You have nothing to fear. I already crushed him with my bare hands."
"You exaggerate."
"THE POINT IS HE'S DEAD!!"
>>
>>86787763
Welles never lived to see the Lovecraftian lore build up around Unicron.
>>
>>86791515
Found the IDW fag. Kill yourself SJW fake bot fan.
>>
Fuck me I want an extended/definitive edition

>longer autobot city battle with more deaths
>sideplot with Blaster and other Autobots left behind in Autobot City
>Ultra Magnus being torn to pieces
>Shockwave's death
>>
>>86796495
His last role: a planet that eats other planets.

Typecasting is a bitch.
>>
>>86788590

>With a little bit of energon and a LOT of luck
>Wait... I still function...
>Such heroic nonsense...
>I thought you were made of sterner stuff
>I have better things to do tonight than die
>Megatron must be stopped. No matter the cost.

The entire movie is quotable as all fuck.
>>
>>86787531
That's not Char's Counter Attack
>>
>>86788590
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong"
>>
>>86791402
Almost everything Megatron/Galvatron says is quotable.
>>
>>86787763
Jesus, getting so worked up over a movie for kids.
>>
>>86798883
That's not A Cartoon fuck off to /a/
>>
>>86788900
It's a Kangaroo court, they still feed you to the Sharkticons.
>>
>Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Cybertron for 30 millions years under the Decepticons they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelotron, Leonardo da VinciBot, and the Renaissance. In Gobotron they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckooclockotron. So long Holly

Unicron was a pretty cool guy.
Probably better than filming Frozen Peas commercials anyway. At least this is just voice recording a few lines.

Reminds of Brando's last roll. Dead Bug man or whatever...will that ever be released?
>>
>>86787763
Welles never actually saw the Transformers movie, so his opinion came from the daily G1 cartoon.

Can you really fault his opinion based on that?
>>
>>86798929
Silence, or you'll be held in contempt of this court.
>>
>>86788978
Wreck-Gar says it several times, only the first time is a question.
>>
>>86791464
>but also the fact hes in communion with alternate versions of himself in other universe

Wait, what? Explain please. I only ever watched the G1 show and the movie, is this some later lore?
>>
>>86787531
The Aryan super-movie. That which none greater can be conceived.
>>
>>86797389
>>Ultra Magnus being torn to pieces

We already see this when the Sweeps slaughter him on Junkion.
>>
>>86799569
I have nothing BUT contempt for this court.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.