[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>86713757 old thread was archived and glorious. /co/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 19

File: 1475760424706.jpg (35KB, 389x564px) Image search: [Google]
1475760424706.jpg
35KB, 389x564px
>>86713757
old thread was archived and glorious. /co/ beware you're in for a scare! Part 3 of the goosebumps books/comics/show discussion! What's your favorite book/episode?
All October I'll post updates, if it gets too repetitious just say and I'll try to come with something up to make the discussion better.
>>
Nobody is even talking about the comics. Go back to /lit/ you retard.
>>
>>86783694
Lots of people did.
>>
>>86783712
They really didn't.
>>
>>86783781
They did, you probably just skipped it or didnt look at the whole thread.
>>
>>86783712
>>86783781
>rabbit season
>duck season
>>
>>86783694
>>86783712
>>86783781
>>86783873

> Is there anywhere to find scans of the Goosebumps Graphix series?

There, talking about the comics
>>
>>86784469
Actually, they have a good point

I like this thread, but people just discuss it on irc or discord or something. /co/ isn't really a good fit..
>>
>>86784469
See and besides if people didn't like the thread I wouldnt have made a second one.
>>
>>86784486
I'm pretty sure some anons were actually cool with my thread, or else I wouldn't have made a second one.
>>
Would you watch a Goosebumps animated series?

>Each episode starts with Curly the Skeleton and his pet bulldog Drool doing something related to the story (like performing a magic show in Bad Hare Day)
>Each ep would have a different animation style (Attack of the Mutant would be like Bruce Timm's work and Calling All Creeps! would use a Butch Hartman artstyle)
>>
File: Curly.gif (14KB, 180x217px) Image search: [Google]
Curly.gif
14KB, 180x217px
>>86784779
I would. This sounds like a great idea, except no flash animation it's horrible, I like traditional styled animation.
I'll take your idea and a bit.
> curly will be like the crypt keeper and open up a goosebumps book, tell a spooky joke, "viewer beware, you're in for a scare", begin story.
> fade into the bckgrd, enter MC, story, middle, end.
> have curly mention MC and how lucky or how screwed he/she was, do creepy laugh and say until next time kids, insert spooky pun.
> the end.
>>
>>86784779
Probably, it's always interesting to mine that Stine didn't adopt a graphic format more for the original series. He did some stuff later. The art in those spooky stories collection, Jesus they were spooky.
>>
>>86784928
Does Tales of the crypt keeper hold up? I remember liking it a lot as a kid
>>
>>86784711
I like the threads

They helped me find some nostalgiabooks

Really would like to see comic scans but so far no dice
>>
I actually own one of the goosebumps comics but I can't scan shit
At best I could take some crappy mobile photos
>>
>>86785194
Which one do you have?

I think they might have them at my local library. I could try grabbing them from there and scanning them..
>>
>>86785111
Nice trips, yes it's really good anon. I recommend it, also the live action vers. Is more darker and really good too.
>>
>>86785116
You know what anon. I'll look for some at my library, they might have them and I'll post the scans if I can.
>>
>>86785465
Thank you, gotta download it then.
>>
>>86783651
How was the movie?
>>
>>86784486

Tell me of this discord chat wizardry you speak of
>>
>>86785462
terror trips, best one in terms of art
>>
>>86785479
That would be awesome

And great for a Halloween storytime
>>
>>86785822
Shit
>>
>>86785822
It was ok, it wasnt like 90's goosebumps but it had good references. Jack black is funny in it, only sad part is not a lot of well known goosebumps monsters weren't shown. Not monsterblood or the haunted mask or the evil camera from say cheese and die! All in all its a good movie, it's not bad but was missing some monsters.
>>
>>86783651
Did anyone even like this book? I heard it was easily the most hated one in the series.
>>86784779
If the girls are as hot as they are in the show, yes.
>>
Only one I remember reading was hide & seek hamsters

Only one I remember watching was "we were the ants all along"
>>
>>86785822
Good. It was enough for fans of the books, but at the same time it didn't have a shitty ending, like the haunting hour usually. doesn't. I heard that the reason some of the monsters were not shown is because of a possible sequel.
>>
>>86783651
>>"Pig pig."
>>
>>86783651
Wasn't this the fetish inducing one?
>>
>>86785822
>no goosebumps theme

shit/10 right off the bat
>>
>>86785909
People thought it was boring, warranted some anons said they discovered transformation fetishes. Question what exactly is a transformation fetish?
>>
>>86786109
Haha yes! I'm interested in transformation fetishes now.
>>
>>86786115
Goosebumps 2 should have the theme or maybe the theme on a cellphone ringtone when protagonist gets a call from mum.
>>
>>86786118
I just remember it being shit that the main girl does nothing wrong and gets fucked horribly by some bitch that gets away with it. I get that this isn't a happy series, but that book always got me.

Storytime or stream when?
>>
>>86786315
I have all the episodes from a torrent, how would I be able to stream it for you guys or even make them available for dl?
>>
>>86786334
I remember there was a site that anons used to stream the episodes last summer. It was a great night as we all joked and made up shitty memes. I'd assume you have to go to one of those streaming sites for such a thing.
>>
>>86786395
Hmm well I'll see what I can do anon. Or I could upload the videos to my YouTube channel and you guys could watch them?
>>
>>86784779
yes this would have been a much better idea than the LA show we got in the 90's(that one didn't age too good)
>>
>>86786573
The whole joy was watching them as a group. If I just wanted to watch them I'd use netflix. Maybe Youtube streaming could work though.

Most fucked up cover?
>>
>>86786663
>LA show
>didn't age too good
Confirmed for shit taste and idiot. The shit was filmed in Canada with Canadian actors/actresses. It aged fine when you remember that it's a kids show. Also, the pussy is as good as ever.
>>
>>86786669
Yeah I can YouTube stream or stream and watch as a group with chatroom? I'll just have to find a way to do it.
>>
>>86786698
Welcome to dead house's MC girl was cute as fuck.
>>
>>86786698
admittedly it's been a couple years, but I remember finding it really boring when CN started airing the show for some reason
>>
File: On 4chan Sandwich Eats You.jpg (75KB, 391x567px) Image search: [Google]
On 4chan Sandwich Eats You.jpg
75KB, 391x567px
>>86786728
Please do. Like the retardy streams, it's some of the better times on /co/ or /v/.
>>
>>86786669
I prefer chatroom stream so if someone could help me as soon as I get off work I can make a thread ir do it in here.
>>
>>86786669
I prefer chatroom stream so if someone could help me as soon as I get off work I can make a thread ir do it in here. The idea of chatroom streaming sounds comfy af.
>>
I remember one where a boy was uncontrollably changing reality, like if he was jumping between parallel universes but just changing the timeline of his dimension.
At some point some kind of agents got him and all I remember is that I felt very anxious on that part.
>>
>>86786795
Click? It may have been the one where the kid kept dreaming and had to take responsibility by growing up. I vaguely remember watching an episode like that.
>>86786768
>>86786792
As do I. The /v/ stream was as comfy as it gets.
>>
>>86786834
Also vote on next episode kind of deal? Marathon it and vote episodes is a good plan if you guys would like to do that.
>>
>>86785909
I liked it.
>>
>>86786889
Yeah. That would work for me.
>>86786760
Was this the one that has a villain from a different book as a kid?
>>
>>86786795
That was Don't Go To Sleep. People claim that Stine lost his touch near the end of the original series but there were only two bad books in the last 10-15 books(Monster Blood 4 and Chicken Chicken).

His Goosebumps 2000 stuff was mostly solid.
>>
>>86787017
Which one was MB4? Was it the one that made evil clones?

I always thought that Chicken Chicken was shit, but that one where the kids are enslaved by some giant fuck under a camp was just fucked up.
>>
>>86785822
It was alright.
My nephew got into the books and he was really into it.

And while cliche, I like how they played with the standard Goosebumps dynamics.
>>
>>86786669
Dude I'd love if someoen could get a group stream going

Years ago someone on /co/ did a goosebumps stream and i had a terrible fever at the time.

I remember none of it but my roommates walk up at 3 AM because I was yell-laughing "BAMPS GOTTA HAVE MY BAMPS"
>>
Ok so I'll do a voting format, chat room stream. Once I get off work my friends.
>>
>>86787201
It is surprisingly enjoyable. I was watching my grandma's house and little dogs in the backwoods at the time, so a night stream was spooky, but damn if it wasn't a good night.
>>86787209
Sounds good.
>>
I'm going to probably use this site.

https://www.watch2gether.com/?lang=en
>>
>>86787342
Sounds good.
>>
The only thing holding the movie back from being God-tier is the fact that they didn't use the original cover illustrations for the monster designs.

This thing would've been ten times better than a generic mantis.
>>
>>86788424
They did for most of them I thought. The mask had the same goody face, the aliens had the pumpkin heads, the creeps were purple.
>>
File: Revengeofthelawngnomes.png (2MB, 676x971px) Image search: [Google]
Revengeofthelawngnomes.png
2MB, 676x971px
>>86788605
It feels like all the prominent ones weren't, though. Like the gnomes were generic gnomes instead of these little thugs.
>>
>>86788660
Are you sure? I haven't seen it in awhile, but I remember things being more faithful that the show was.
>>
>>86783651
I've only read a few of these books when I was a kid. I remember really liking this one but I didn't know why because it was pretty boring honestly, then I later learned what a transformation fetish was and everything became clear.
>>
>>86786075
>WG likely would've been involved in the transformation
TF ain't my thing, but I would've enjoyed that.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>86788701
Movie gnomes.

I guess it makes sense, since each region had different covers, but still.
>>
>>86788815
Guess you were right. They weren't as prominent as the mask or Slappy though. I would prefer the evil gnomes though.
>>
>>86788859
Slappy was pretty cool. I did like their Slappy.

They did bring back the original artist for the OST, which was a nice touch.
>>
>>86788894
Slappy was a good design, and it was a nice choice to model him after Stine.
>>
File: Gyg_se1.jpg (123KB, 791x1137px) Image search: [Google]
Gyg_se1.jpg
123KB, 791x1137px
Is there a complete pdf collection of the Give Yourself Goosebumps series? I remember Into the Jaws of Doom being the coolest shit.
>>
>>86787071
Monster Blood 4 was the one that made evil clones and blue slug monsters.

Horror At Camp Jellyjam was one of the best books.
>>
>>86789141
That's his book design.
>>86789170
Is this the CYOA series?
>>86789181
I never said it was bad, just fucked up. Several kids die in the story.
>>
>>86789319
Oh, I know.
I just also mean that they also tweaked him to look slightly more like Jack Black.
>>
>>86789328
I'm sad that Mr. Wood wasn't in the movie. It was one of the best fuckers int he series. Also, where is the demon house?
>>
>>86789372
Mr. Wood is fantastic.

You mean the Dead House?
It was in the tie-in video game.
>>
>>86789319
Yeah, it's the CYOA series. I don't know if any of the others had it, but Into the Jaws of Doom had an inventory system and it was kind of fun to keep track of items.
>>
I loved the stephrn king banter and poking fun at the goosebump formula . Begining, middle and a twist
>>
>>86789402
Yeah. I always found it interesting that the house itself was the big villain. Being in a game doesn't count though, sadly.
>>86789409
Nice. I never read any of them, except for the first one which was storytimed on /v/ before a mod cucked us out of the ending. I'd also like a torrent or something for this series.
>>
>>86786109
Yup. Happened to me, always found it rather odd though.

>>86786118
Basically, a transformation fetish is getting off to the idea of a person transforming into something else, oftentimes an animal, as well as how they cope with the change.
>>
>>86789409
It also had a role the dice feature where if you didn't roll high enough you died. I remember get pissed of because I collected most of the items needed but died to a magnet due to having braces irl.
>>
>>86789417
Isn't that the formula for like, 90% of horror media?
Besides, I'm pretty sure King directed a movie specifically based on his own general formula.
That one with the living trucks or whatever.
>>
>>86789474
True but goosebumps has always besn criticesed for using that formula for over 60 books
>>
>>86789319
Which Goosebumps books have the highest body count?A few kids died in Horror At Camp Jellyjam and A lot of people died in Invasion Of The Body Squeezers part 2.
>>
>>86789473
>died to a magnet due to having braces irl.
kek
>>86789515
Dead house since an entire town died, and then all of the poor souls that fell at their new house. Don't forget the three dead in >>86786669 as well.
>>
>>86789515
Probally the collection of short stories. One had all the kids except one cease to exsist making him locked up in a zoo as an endangered species
>>
>>86789561
That was the human race as a whole, and does it even say that they died? I can't remember if the aliens wiped out the race or if they were just the dominant one. Also, I figured he was talking about actual Goosebumps and not the spin off books.
>>
>>86789515
>>86789561

My Best Friend Is Invisible also had humans ans an endangered species
>>
How I Learned to Fly is a fucking masterpiece and the 4D chess of cuckolding.
>>
>>86789588
Fair point. Would the blob who ate everything count?
>>
>>86786669
This is my favorite book in the series.

I always wondered if the thing on the cover is the MC at the end of the story or one of the other cursed girls.
>>
>>86789640
It's a story by the blob himself, but if you count his story, then technically, yes. kek that the show was so different from the book.
>>86789643
Considering it doesn't resemble the other two girls, and since Sara drowned, it's her. Honestly depressing that a bully victim killed herself and gets eternally tortured, but it's good for what it is.
>>
>>86789588
>>86789640
I was talking about Goosebumps and Goosebumps 2000 but Stine's books of short stories always had a higher body count than all the series he worked on.Most of the stuff from the Haunting Hour TV show was based on his short stories which explains all the bad ends that show had.
>>
>>86789714
>Most of the stuff from the Haunting Hour TV show was based on his short stories
Are you sure? I mean the Goosebumps ones. The show had some which were based off of his 2000 books and such, but I thought that The Haunting Hour was all original, which is why most of the ending were shit.
>>
>>86789699
I thought it was implied that Sara was killed by the Ghost girl with the snake at the end of the book(the ending was ambiguous)or am I thinking about another character?
>>
>>86789808
She was already by the end, it's why she was in the frozen world. The ending is her too afraid to move, but if never says that she dies, so it's open to your interpretation.
>>
>>86786753
>Finding it really boring
Because you're an adult now. You have to appreciate it on its level.

>>86788424
The film triggered my autism so hard. The Snowman of Padadena was kind and gentle. Slappy was never final boss material. Monster Blood wasn't in it at all.

>>86789636
What happened in that one?

Also, I just want to get this out there but....

Are you afraid of the dark > Goosebumps
>>
>>86789759
Haunting Hour was partly original and partly based on Stine's other works.

The episode with the girls pulling pranks with cell phones was an updated version of a Fear Street book(in the book they did not have cell phones).

The episode where the kids got stuck in a time loop in a forest was a Nightmare Room story.

The episode with the cursed ice cream truck might have been from Ghosts Of Fear Street(I'm not sure about this one).
>>
>>86789461
So is feederism like a transformation fetish?
>>
>>86789636
How I Learned To Fly is a masterpiece in general.It reminded me of Ronald Dahl's stories.
>>
I just remembered that I have all the Horrorland Series books and a few of the Hall of Horrors books and I haven't even read most of them. I should probably get on that soon
>>
>>86789949
Not really unless the character being fed transforms into a pig or a cow but that is a debate for /d/ and /aco/.
>>
>>86789920
>Because you're an adult now
This. Aging poorly is a shit term as it just means that you grew up.

Yes he was. Slappy was the most powerful villain in the series and was in everything. He had the most books and was one of Stine's favorites. If anything they used him too soon. He also made the snowman evil if I remember and some monsters were being saved for a sequel.
>Are you afraid of the dark > Goosebumps
>hear my bait
>>86789935
>feat street
Haven't heard of that is awhile. How good is it?

I don't remember that time loop episode.

That was a weird episode, although it's the only one you mentioned that I do remember now.
>>86789971
I like that the Horrorland series actually brought back characters and had them interacting. Always a fan of crossovers, even little ones like these.
>>
>>86789920
Most of the Goosebumps monsters are not final boss material.The only ones who might be are King Jellyjam and the Body Squeezers.

Fear Street had more villains that could be final boss material.
>>
>kid puts on the second Haunted Mask
>it conforms to his skin
>"YES!"
Beth didn't really react when that happened, but I would have torn the mask off and took it back. That's some spooky ass shit
>>
>>86790047
Fear Street was good but it has a lot of wasted potential because Stine never completed the series.

Fear Street had a huge cast of characters and a ridiculous body count,even if the MC survived their book they might get killed off or suffer a fate worst than death in a later book.

The Horrorland series is a throwback to Fear Street because the characters come back and interact with each other.
>>
>>86790047
Time loop episode is kids enter forest called lovecraft woods get lost and attacked by a monster ,find a journal writen by one of them in the future who is slowly turning into the monster and they are trapped in a loop forever and will atack themselves turning themself into a monster in a cycle forever
>>
>>86789920
I can kinda see why they used Slappy. He was THE face of Goosebumps, and he was one of the earliest. None of tne ones before him were really ringleader material.
>>
>>86789949
Weight gain falls more under the expansion/growth umbrella. Transformation is about turning into something else, expansion is about people getting bigger in one way or another.
>>
>>86790254
>took the mask off twice and puts it back on
He's fucked.
>>
>>86790276
Damn, sounds good. Wasn't that his first series and it was much more adult oriented? Also, any torrents?
>>86790292
Guess I missed that one.
>>86790324
He did control a doll and turned a kid into one. He's big boss material considering he's always out to enslave, but there can be others, like Jellyjam or a Body Squeezer. Even better if they crossover with fear street, from what I hear.
>>
>>86789920
But Slappy was the mastermind, not the final boss.

The final boss was The Blob That Ate Everything.
>>
>>86790413
Yeah, the kids in the series aren't too smart.
>>86790449
This. He was only the leader of the first movie. Give it another two movies before you make the judgement. We still need some Goosebumps 2000, give yourself goosebumps and a Haunting Hour villain or two.
>>
>>86790449
And I'm just now reading that it was supposed to be Monster Blood, and they changed it to the blob last minute. Just recolored it from grren to pink.

I wonder why.
>>
Have any of these books aroused you in anyway?

I remember the one about a kid who basically falls in love with a ghost girl and the whole interactions got me going when i was young
>>
>>86790600
I never read Say Cheese and Die... Again! as a lid, but as an adult... It reads an awful lot like male wg wank material.

I thought it was pretty hot.
>>
>>86790559
While I think Monster Blood is the cooler of the two, I feel like the Blob was a better choice because of the plot of its book
>>
I liked that they included a little from each era like the body squezzers from 2000 and the vampire dog from give yourself goosebumps
>>
>>86790600
Say Cheese and Die Again and the super-strength story branch in Night in Werewolf Woods.
>>
>>86790600
Did he fall in love with her? If we're talking about "The Ghost Next Door", then it was just a friendship. Although yes, in >>86786669 I always imagined Sara getting raped by the other girls, or they befriend her, but only if she pleases them. Same with the ghosts.
>>86790649
Image? I remember the aliens, but I don't know if I recognized them as the body guys.
>>
>>86790708
Honestly the ending of finding out that his brother or someone close had there souls swapped with the girl really turned me on
>>
>>86790742
Wrong book. That's Welcometo Ghost Camp I believe. Never read that one, but I could see a turn on. The ghost dog one where the boy and girl get put in dog bodies is pretty hot.

Most fucked up ending? Either Camp Cold Lake, or The Cuckoo Clock of Doom.
>>
>>86790420
I don't think there are any torrents for Fear Street.It was an interesting series that covered many genres and was batshit insane.There was also continuity between Fear Street and Ghosts of Fear Street.

Now that I think on it, Fear Street did a killing game before DanganRonpa.I wonder if the creators of DanganRonpa were inspired by Fear Street.
There were four characters who starred in a few books and were supporting characters in other books,then it was revealed later in the series that these four characters were split personalities of another character who had shown up in other stories.I'm not sure if this was an asspull or genius.
>>
>>86790600
When I was in middle school I thought Beth from The Haunted Mask was cute.
>>
>>86790803
Cuckoo Clock of Doom kinda scared me a shit ton as a kid

Also i hate to say this but the idea of Being all alone and tormented by sexual angry spirits is honestly pretty hot
>>
>>86790708
They were the closest match with the green skin but used some freeze rays instead of hugs
>>
>>86790803
To be fair, the MCs sister deserved the bad end in Cuckoo Clock Of Doom.

Camp Cold Lake'send was pretty bad but it was so ambiguous that there is a slight chance the MC may have survived.

Shocker on Shock Street was the worst ending,the kids/robots did nothing wrong
>>
>>86789632
It also gave me weird boners!
>>
>>86790883
She is in Mask 2. Most of the girls are hot, and one became a model.
>>86790884
Which book? Are they gentle?
>>86790885
I'll have the rewatch the movie. I don't remember them.
>>86790912
She was shit, yes. Don't know if never being born was a worthy punishment, more that the MC needed to man up and beat her ass.

She's still dead though. Even if she survived, she's now alone in a ghost world. Poor girl just wanted some friends.

They're just robots. Make some new ones and discard the old ones, before they strangle you.
>>
Did anyone else here play the Escape from Horrorland game on the PC?

I could never get past one of the puzzles, although for the life of me now I can't remember which one.

It may have been in a pumpkin patch.
>>
>>86790600
Not a book, but the MC for The Girl Who Cried Monster did
>>
>>86790993
One of the girls from the Haunted Mask was Supergirl in Smallville.

I think that the guy who was Anakin Skywalker in the Star Wars prequels was in one of the Night of The Living Dummy episodes,he was the kid who rotated his head at the end of the episode.
>>
>>86790993
I can't really think of the name right now but theres a part where the MC of one of the choose your own adventure books, one of the parts is where he gets stuck in a dark haunted place and his lighter goes out.

Soon girl voices are heard and he feels tugging and scratching and hes being tormented, but honestly its pretty hot
>>
>>86791008
>the little girl in that game almost got fucked by Jeff Goldblum
She was cute too.
>>86791085
>One of the girls from the Haunted Mask was Supergirl in Smallville.
Didn't know that. Either Kathryn Short or Long, I believe their names are.

Yeah, he was. Hayden Christiansen was Zane. Funny, because he was shit in that episode.
>he feels tugging and scratching
Does it say that he's being torn to shreds, if not he could whip his dick out and gamble on ghost sex. Eventually his body would die out and he'll have eternal sex.
>>
>>86791191
Well in the Adveture book, if you decide on running downstairs to the basement because it has light and the scratching and tugging are getting more and more aggressive, you end up getting locked in the basement and the lightbulb goes out and according to the book the last thing you hear is a soft giggle as a big feeling unseen force drags you down

>if not he could whip his dick out and gamble on ghost sex. Eventually his body would die out and he'll have eternal sex.

Also thats hot
>>
>>86791457
Damn, so either way, you're getting raped. Makes me wish our world was fucking interesting.
>Also thats hot
Just what your description makes me think of.
>>
>>86791569
Well the other choice was to run down a dark hallway where the ghosts would get worse and all that but you spot a open door with light in. As the MC runs closer to it the ghosts go on full scratching and tugging before running out, finally free while the last thing heard is a audible sigh as the door closes and the MC is happy as hell

>Ghost rape

Its not rape if you want it anon
>>
>>86791734
>audible sigh as the door closes
Guess they literally just wanted some fun. No problem with letting them have some enjoyment with you. You could even convince them to let you go if you comeback every weekend and have fun.
>Its not rape if you want it anon
>the MC is happy as hell
Sounds like the MC doesn't want it, for whatever insane reason.
>>
>>86791788
>Come back to a haunted but chill house every weekend to fill up some needy ghost chicks who desire fun as they play with your naked body, there spooky forces as they tug and scratch and play with you, making sure you cum alot before passing out from exhaustion

hot
>>
Are there any Mc you never felt bad for their fate ? You cant scare me's MC plan to be a dick to the popular girl backfired and now he is terrfied of the swamp monsters finding him.
>>
File: 20161006_192216.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161006_192216.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
The girl blob that ate everyone
> girl likes to eat
> starts to gain weight
> looks for a way to lose weight
> goes to a witch doctor
> witch doctor gives her wrong potion
> she pours the potion on jello, she eats it. She begins to swell, her body becomes gelatinous, she starts eating everything in the fridge, she becomes huge.
> she becomes so huge she breaks the house, she starts waddling over to mcdonalds, orders all the stuff on the menu. Eats it. She swells even more with each bite her belly grows and grows you can barely see her legs now.
> she breathes heavily "oh I'm so hungry" wobbles towards the next fast food restaurant, she eats all the food they have. She groans as she begins to swell again. She looks into a mirror, she is now a huge blob, "oh no what did I do to myself????" She waddles to a chair and tries to sit down, her huge gelatinous body destroys it.
> she's always hungry now, "oh I keep swelling up and getting bigger and bigger" she moans as she feeds every second, her enormous body becoming even more enormous. She is now the size of a house.
> she starts to cry "omg I'm so huge.... Why did I eat all that food?" She starts to swell up again, her body becomes even more enormous.
> "p-please n-no, she cries as she gains even more weight her gelatinous body consuming everything now.
Should I make a comic guys?
>>
>>86791916
>they eventually start sucking you off as you unload multiple rounds of cum into their ethereal throats
>after they let you fuck them, you decide to bring your best friend to the house where she's shared by all of you
Stine should write this.
>>86792038
She was a bitch and deserved it. I'd say the fucker in click deserved his fate.
>>
File: 20161006_192223.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161006_192223.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>86792094
>>
>>86792094
Go for it
>>
>>86792307
>her name is Kat.
She's only 18 but she wants to be a super model, she'll do anything to achieve her dream.
>"It's time for a DIE-t"
>>
>>86790635
>>86790670
Say Cheese and Die Again was one of my first boners. I'll never not feel awkward about that book.
>>
>>86792851
You guys or grills? Never heard of a grill feeder. Lol
>>
>>86792851
Didn't the girl get skinny?

Is that anon ever going to put up a stream? I've been hoping that he'd come back.
>>
>>86792905
Yeah, her photo came out as a negative, so she starts wasting away to nothing. We find out about this when Greg sees her at school and her skirt drops down around her ankles.
>>
>>86792971
>loli lewds
Damn, was Stine even thinking about parents when he wrote this shit?
>>
>>86792905
I'm here. Vote one what episode you want to see first while I figure out how to do the stream thing.
>>
>>86793044
>want to see Skipper and his milf mom, but want to wait until more people join in
I say start off with something simple, like stay out of the basement.
>>
>>86793080
That's sounds good. You can go to other boards and link this post if you want more people to join in.
>>
>>86793044
Stay out of the basements is a classic
>>
>>86793152
I got that crap on vhs. Still holds up....
>>
>>86793187
That and werewolf of fever swamp are the only goosebumps episodes Istill have vhs copies of but they are some of thr better episodes so I can't complain
>>
>>86789170
yo fuck this book. the only way i beat it was by straight up cheating. i kept getting caught in a loop of going into the same 2 rooms until i said fuck it.
>>
>>86793530
Won't let me in.
>>
>>86793650
hold up looking for an alternative.
>>
File: GB.png (9KB, 512x131px) Image search: [Google]
GB.png
9KB, 512x131px
>>86793650
ok so i found this new site abd i'm uploading stay out of the basement parts 1 and 2. hope this works.
>>
>>86783651

Best fetish book.
>>
File: ImagesCA8UHSP2.jpg (32KB, 270x391px) Image search: [Google]
ImagesCA8UHSP2.jpg
32KB, 270x391px
>>86783651
this fueled my blood drinking fetish
>>
>>86793781
Thanks
>>
>>86794613
19-9733-9943
add code!
enjoy guys!
>>
>>86794613
>>86794631
Had to restart the computer, but I can finally watch it.
>>
File: 1468651823403.jpg (15KB, 202x168px) Image search: [Google]
1468651823403.jpg
15KB, 202x168px
>people are talking seriously about another show instead fucking around with the current one
>>
>>86795043
>not respecting all 3 of Stine's shows
>>
>>86795169
Fuck out of here, guest 3. I'm in the room for the synth weed. Make a thread if you want to discuss his other shit.
>>
Am I the only one who wanted to cum in Margaret?
>>
>>86795195
Each to their own, I guess.
I see them all as new parts of the same Stine formula.
>>
>>86795249
Nah. I always wanted her ass too.
>>86795265
This is a Goosebumps stream though. At least keep it Goosebumps specific. Too be fair, the whole point of this is to make stupid 4chan tier jokes and just dick around with others.
>>
>>86795291
Sure thing then.
Won't bring up Fear Street.
>>
kinda weird to bring this up but I'm pretty sure if the monster blood thing didn't happen to evan and andy that summer they would have gotten to 3rd base with each other.
>>
>>86788424
this book fucked me up as a kid
>>
>>86795389
Why is there not a show of this?
>>86795438
Probably. She was desperate for cock.
>>
File: 1437410617647.jpg (67KB, 480x410px) Image search: [Google]
1437410617647.jpg
67KB, 480x410px
>>86795493
>>86795438
>tfw Monster Blood III is in part very responsible for your growth fetish
>>
>>86795043
>people are talking seriously about prose books on /co/ - Comics & Cartoons
>more like /co/ - Nostalgia, the board where anything at all which reminds us of our childhood is welcome
I mean, it's all relative.
>>
>>86795515
i prefer amazon/mini giantess
>>
>>86795557
>let's all stream a series so we can talk about a different completely different series
>let's not even have jokes or make memes, but instead go on about his other works
I't's relevant, but it could easily be in a thread.
>>
>>86795601
>let's all go to /co/ (a board about two mediums) so we can talk about prose (a different completely different medium)
>let's not even have discussion about comics or cartoons beyond "I wish they existed" or "I wish I could pirate them", but instead go on about prose
Like, come on, have a little self awareness. It's all relative.
>>
File: 1475343451185.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1475343451185.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>86795583
Also good.
>>
>>86795670
Are you stupid? The stream is so we can talk about non /co/ related shit. This is where you talk about /co/ related shit.
>>
>>86795699
>This is where you talk about /co/ related shit.
This whole thread is not /co/-related.

>Are you stupid?
Why so rude? Do you really lack self awareness this much?
>>
>>86795747
>I'm aware it isn't /co/ related.
Then why did you claim otherwise? What's wrong with you?
>>
File: Charisma.gif (497KB, 210x224px) Image search: [Google]
Charisma.gif
497KB, 210x224px
>>86783651
Recount the plot of one Goosebumps book you vaugely remember but not really

>Calling All Creeps!

>The protagonist is some nerd hated at school by his peers
>One day, a girl plays an anonymous prank call on him and he gets like 20 calls in one night, all of which are unsavory
>He only finds out because this bitch has the gall to brag about it
>Nerdwad decides this is the last straw and decides he wants to strike back
>He decides to do the same thing, only instructing callers to say that they are some sort of weird monster with scaly skin that can disguise themselves as humans
>The Creeps
>Nerdwad is pretty stoked about this until he gets calls of his own
>By creeps
>And he didn't even give out his own number
>The creeps apparently took a liking to Nerdwad and decide they want to help him out in life
>Nerdwad gives an okay to this, but their version of help is ruining lives
>Violently
>Nerdwad disagrees with this
>He doesn't want to destroy anyone, he just wants them to stop treating him like shit
>He tells the creeps to stop
>They do, but then they choose a different method of fuckery; mind control via spiked bake sale cookies
>They tell Nerdwad not to worry if he wants any, they won't affect him
>Nerdwad decides that the Creeps just won't stop trying to ruin shit because they're the type of evil that believes they aren't
>So come the day of the bake sale, he grabs the plate of cookies and runs
>One of the creeps yell out that throwing them out won't do anything because they'll just harvest the drugs
>So Nerdwad just eats ALL the cookies so no one gets controlled
>He finishes, crying, exausted, and really sick
>And NOBODY knows he just saved their lives
>Now the school REALLY hates him for ruing a bake sale
>Instead of getting expelled, he just has to work in the cafeteria
>The creeps explain that there is literally NO downside to mind controlling, Nerdwad finally consents to it
>Story ends with Nerdwad dishing spiked food to the Bitch who started it
>>
>>86795759
I never did. I said this is where you talk about /co/ related shit. The stream may be for non /co/ related shit, but at least keep it about the show playing. Why are you so fucking stupid.
>>86795761
He eats the cookie and becomes their leader while they worship him because he turned them into creeps. Only his friend doesn't eat them.
>>
>>86795800
>I said this is where you talk about /co/ related shit.
That's not happening though, so why are you claiming otherwise?

>The stream may be for non /co/ related shit, but at least keep it about the show playing.
/co/ is for comics and cartoons, but you insist on using /co/ for prose instead.

My point is that "using /co/ for X when it's meant for Y" is the same as "using the stream for X when it's meant for Y", so you should get off your high horse already.
>>
>>86795830
I never claimed it did. Learn how to comprehend what you read.

I never even attempted it. I didn't make the thread or say that the shows should be discussed here. I said make a different thread. Take it to /lit/ or /tv/, fucknugget.

The stream is made for X and I said use it for X. Why is that so hard to do?
>>
>>86795871
You didn't make this thread, but you're still using it to discuss non-/co/ shit.

>The stream is made for X and I said use it for X. Why is that so hard to do?
/co/ is made for X so you should use it for X. Why is that so hard to do?

You are exactly the same as people who want other content in the stream.
>>
>>86795910
>implying I've been discussing the show
No, I just want a good stream. Not the anon who originally had the idea, but he specifically said it was the just fuck around, and the host agreed that it would be fun too. Stop bullshitting.
>>
>>86795966
What have you been discussing in this thread? Can you point out all your posts in this thread, so we can verify that you've been discussing ONLY comics and cartoons, and absolutely nothing else?
>>
>>86795997
See >>86795043
that was my post. I haven't been discussing anything else because I stopped lurking to post that. Only one anon and the host had been joking until then.
>>
>>86783694
>>86783712
>>86783781
so how bout dem comics?
>>
>>86796043
So your very first post in this thread was about live action television shows? Even though you know that this is /co/ - Comics & Cartoons? Not /co/ - Live Action?

You fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>86795761
I remember watching the episode before reading the book and literally screamed Nooooo at my tv when he threw away his humanity like that.
>>
>>86796077
>this straw grasping
Quit shitposting.
>>86796053
Those two images the anon posted looked nice.
>>
>>86796132
>Quit shitposting.
Buddy, look in a mirror.

Everybody in this thread is breaking the rules by going off-topic. But you're the only person who's a hypocrite about it.

You're going off-topic on /co/. That's the same as going off-topic in the stream. The rules don't magically change just for you, even though you're the most special kid in the whole wide world.
>>
>>86796174
Sure. Just keep on shitposting.

Greg has good taste in girls.
>>
If the threads gonna go off the rails, let's at least talk about Say Cheese And Die ... Again! and the Werewolf Woods CYOA.

There's also the scene in the carnival CYOA, I think the very first one, where the girl of the group turns into a giant monsters and squeezes you to death with her fingernails digging into you.
>>
>>86796202
Posting off-topic is shitposting. You are posting off-topic. You are the same as me, the same as everyone else.

I apologize, I was wrong to tell you that you're special. You're not special. The sooner you realize that, the easier the rest of your life will be.

Believe it or not, I'm not angry at you, and I genuinely want only the best for you.
>>
>>86783651
You just HAD to make Chicken Chicken the cover. You just HAD to make it the topic thread picture.

I never read the book.
The cover alone was enough to give me nightmares.
>>
>>86796241
>and the Werewolf Woods CYOA.
Is that the one with the two teams?

Nah. She doesn't transform in that book. I do remember that she forces you into the carnival though. Patty forces more Chuck to his death.
>>86796261
The mask did that for me.
>>
>Look up RL Stine on Wikipedia
>Realize he's 72

Didn't think the guy was that old
>>
>>86796373
Surpised he's not dead yet. Hope he finishes Fear Street before he croaks.
>>
Thanks for the attempt, host. Goof effort, despite the stream being so quite and tame.
>>
>>86796454
Ah I just missed it. I don't know if the host or anyone else wants to do it again, but I know I'd be down to watch another stream this weekend.
>>
>>86796515
The stream is still up and is on loop after this next episode, but there's only seven episodes. Host says he'll do it tomorrow too.
>>
>>86796568
>only two anons and the op
May as well be over at this point.
>>
>>86796269
>Is that the one with the two teams?
I don't recall anything about teams. I think it was about finding a box that had been stolen from your friend, that had been taken into a forest full of werewolves and trolls and such.

There's one particular branch where you find two boxes of magic cereal, one of which gives you super-strength and makes your muscles so huge they burst the seams on your shirt.
>>
Nostalgia aside, is the Goosebumps series or The Haunting Hour better?
>>
>>86795761
>the group of kids find a diary or something
>everything they read comes true and it's all awful
>even if they try to stop reading, it comes true anyway and they just read about it after
>some nigga with a knife chases after the kids
>it just kinda gets resolved somehow
I was like 12 when I read this and never understood the ending.
>>
>>86795493
Was Dangan Ronpa inspired by Fear Street?

Both had killing games and students were brainwashed into becoming killers.
>>
>>86798036
Haunting Hour
>>
>>86798073
That was Nightmare Room not Goosebumps.The story was called Dear Diary, I'm Dead.It was also an episode in the Nightmare Room TV show.
>>
>>86798511
I doubt it personally
>brainwashed into becoming killers.
That's Zero Escape's influence, the creators of ZE and DR are close friends and the last ZE game involved mindhacking
>>
>>86795761
I don't remember if it was a Goosebumps or another series of book, but I remember one where people who couldn't have kids used a serum that turned animals into humans, but the kids should get it regularly or they turned back into animals.
>>
>>86798563
The similarities between the Fear Street killing games and some of the stuff that happened in Danganronpa are bizarre.

The first killing game was between students of two rival high schools.At the end of that story arc it was revealed that the principals of the two high school's set up the killing game to remove problem students.

In the recent Dangan Ronpa anime,the chairman set up the killing game to purge the FF and manipulate the animator dude.

The second killing game happened when a bunch of teenagers were drugged and locked up in a haunted mansion.This killing game was part of a ritual to revive someone from the Fear family and the mastermind was a cheerleader who appeared to be the first victim of the killing game.The cheerleader had been a joke character in all the previous books.The protagonist of this story arc was a girl detective who was assisted by a guy whose girlfriend was one of the earlier victims.The guy winds up killing the cheerleader in the end.

It's basically DR 1 but with supernatural elements.

The mindhacking that happened in Fear Street involved a song that was broadcasted on a radio and had nothing to do with a killing game but the DR anime made me remember the story.
>>
>>86798668
It was a Goosebumps book.I think it was called My Hairiest Adventure.
>>
Monster blood 3 gave me a macro fetish.
>You will never be a giants play thing
I want to die...
>>
>>86798036
Haunting hour by a landslide. Some of that shit was legit creepy even as an adult.
I really miss the Hub channel... Ponehs or not, it deserved better than it got.
>>
File: Lilly_D.png (563KB, 629x420px) Image search: [Google]
Lilly_D.png
563KB, 629x420px
Was it kidkino?
>>
>>86786989
Hmm I don't think so.. but it does have Kermit from Monster Blood III, the best of the Monster Blood books.
>>
>>86791008
YES!!

The Scare Crow Walks at Mid Niight

I was stuck there for forever as a kid. Tried restarting the game and everything. When I finally figured it out it felt glorious.
>>
>>86796568
I put up more episodes in stream.
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.