[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were to have the powers of 4 individuals, whose powers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

If you were to have the powers of 4 individuals, whose powers would you want?

The rules are :
The selected individuals must originate from the same universe.
Skills and knowledge of selected individual are not included.
If you select a Superman/Flash class being, that will be your only available power. If you are willing to take a 75% reduction in overall power, you may select 3 other powers.
No similar power stacking. Aka superhuman strength on top of superhuman strength. Only the more powerful one will be used and the weaker one will be voided.
You will live in the universe of your selected individuals.

What with you do with your newfound powers and life?
>>
>>86783390
Mister Immortal - resurrection in case of death.
Wolverine - healing injuries and regenerating missing limbs and organs.
Butterball - protection against injuries.
Captain America - peak human so that I can be physically perfect.
>>
Taskmaster's photographic memory and reflexes.
Wolverine's regenerative healing factor and heighten senses.
Silk's base physical attributes, wall crawling, silk-sense and web generation.
Iron Fist's chi manipulation.

Taskmaster's powers so that I can acquire skills and knowledge through observation. Helps with acquiring a martial art techniques. Wolverine's powers as a defense mechanism against potentially fatal injuries. The longevity and delayed aging process is a huge plus. Silk's powers instead of Spider-man's powers due to Silk's ability to generate her own webbings. I also lack the means to create my own web shooters so biological ones are a must. Iron Fist's powers since I can use chi manipulation to temporary boost my physical attributes and healing, Also potential immortality/longevity based on the lore of the Immortal Weapons.

Will continue life as a civilian. Will only intervene if the crime is happening in front of me.
>>
>>86783390
>Spider-Miles
>Cap
>Carol
Threw Cap in there just for the slower aging. Miles has got invisibility and that ridiculous venom sting or whatever it's called and Carol for flight and strength and projectiles and whatnot.
>>
>>86785923
>Threw Cap in there just for the slower aging.
Captain America ages like a normal person though. Only reason he looked as young as he did when he was thawed was because he was frozen for decades.
>>
>>86785959
Then Nick Fury since I'm sure he's got that shit.
>>
>>86783390

Sans Creel (Absorbing Man) I'd just make myself a mutant or at best/worst a mutant-inhuman hybrid to fuck with shithumans and maybe get some ire from mutants too.

Absorbing Man: Specifically the absorption of materials such as metals, gasses, etc. I can absorb the terrigen cloud in the bullshit that is Marvel-616 universe and stack it with my other powers.

Box: A lesser known mutant but he's a technopath that can fuse with and control machines, hybridize machines with his mind, has intuitive mutant intelligence similar to Forge/Doctor Nemesis especially on technology and biology.

Super-Adaptoid: Probably through my Box powers and useage of my absorbing man power I come across an Adaptoid fragment and assimilate it into my body. Going off old adaptoid rules I have to be in proximity of the superhuman and see the power being used to copy it. Also I'll roll with old adaptoid and say that I can only copy 8 specific powers from people i.e. Wolverine's healing factor is a power but so is his enhanced senses and bone claws. Copying all of that uses 3 out of my 8 slots. Also I may retain copied powers but if a slot is overwritten then I need to relearn it by the rules above.

Elixir: Healing powers and by manipulating my own body, absorbing part if not all the cloud into my body to protect mutants and piss of shithumans. At best manipulate my biological energies to create a cure for M-Pox from my
immunity/healing powers. At worst, transmute the cloud and turn the terrigen particles into base elements like oxygen and iron. That way the gas cloud is destroyed and no one has to die from M-Pox. Plus I'd like to see Medusa's Bolt"s, and maybe Scarlet's face when I have my "No More Gas" moment

If I had a backstory then I'd have my father be a depowered mutant while my mother had inhuman genes. Gas cloud comes over and it kills my dad via M-Pox while my mother becomes some sort of monster via terrigenesis. At first I start to pox out but then my body stabilizes.
>>
>>86783390
Power Cosmic

Bam, I can now do anything. Only one power needed.
>>
arm fall off lad, except four times
>>
Vandal Savage's immortality

Plastic Man's shape-shifting

Atom's size changing

Willie Watt's telekinesis
>>
>>86787762

I don't cocoon like an Inhuman but my M-Pox turns green like a terrigen cocoon and I begin to scratch it off like a nasty blistered sunburn. My skin is agitated and looks like shiny obsidian with golden veins after peeling my M-Poxed skin off but I seem to not suffer any M-Pox symptoms. I see the Inhumans taking my mutated mother away and this is probably during the beginning of their release of the gas, I don't know a lot about Inhumans and what they're doing. I fight them thinking it's an abduction but get my ass handed to me while they fly off with my mom. They probably think I'm a mutant or at least not Inhuman so they ragdoll me and throw me to the curve. While I start using my healing power as I fall unconscious from my wounds, I can feel a hate growing inside of me for the people who took my mom. Knowing that they can test for mutants I'll be admitted to a hospital and probably test positive for the X-gene at first with genetic "particulates" that they might write off as my mutation but is actually inhuman genes.

However I'll probably think that I'm a mutant and side with them, well at least Magneto or Rightclops because I want to know who the people were who kidnapped my mom, why my dad died from the gas, and what does this gas play into all of the above. After knowing that the gas kills mutants and makes more Inhumans while they lie about the ramifications of the cloud and how they still imprison my mother in Attilan because of her condition, it becomes my agenda to destroy the cloud, rescue my mother, and possibly cure her inhuman mutation. The main ramifications I can see is that I become Anti-Venom towards Inhumans by reverting them back to their pre-genesis state if I can save my mom. If I can't then I go deeper into anger/madness and begin a full revenge crusade against Attilan & Inhumans.
>>
Martian Manhunter - Invulnerability/immortality
Martian Manhunter - Intangibility, invisibility and shape manipulation
Martian Manhunter - Flight, sub-lightspeed travel and protection from elements
Martian Manhunter - Telepathy, telekinesis and super-senses

Time to live as a timeless ghost for the duration of the universe
>>
File: tit slapping good time Konosuba.gif (952KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tit slapping good time Konosuba.gif
952KB, 500x281px
>>86783390
>Kamala Khan - Stretching and shapeshifting
>Invisible Woman - Force fields are OP as shit
>Wolverine - Regeneration and lifespan extension
>Mar Vell (super strength, flight, etc. 75% reduction if necessary)

That should leave me able to survive just about anything and give me enough mobility to get anywhere while still able to fuck people's shit up when the need arises.

Plus, shapeshifting, stretching, and invisibility will finally give me the power to become SUPER PERV.
>>
>>86788056
I'd say that's a pretty good set up. I'm tempted to go with it myself
>>
File: 1304291026348.jpg (159KB, 567x738px) Image search: [Google]
1304291026348.jpg
159KB, 567x738px
>>86787822
>being Galactus's side bitch
>>
>>86785959
Nah, Cap ages slowly or not at all, not sure which. He spent like 10 years in a pocket dimension and nobody even noticed a change in appearance.
>>
>>86788791
Pocket Dimension with different physics. It is like how Robot from Invincible managed to live for 1000+ years in an alternate dimension while only aging a few years.
>>
>>86783390
Superman. That gives me...

Infinite strength
Million times light speed
Super senses
Flight
Star-level heat vision
Cold breath
Super breath
X-Ray vision
Planetary-scale phasing
Invisibility
God-soul-killing scream
Immortaility
Constantly increasing power (six billion tons of strength per second)

What else could I possibly need?
>>
>>86789148
how many of these powers are fucking silver age bullshit
>>
>>86789167
None, all of these things happened post-crisis.
>>
>>86789148
>Infinite strength
False
>Million times light speed
False
>Super senses
>Flight
>Star-level heat vision
False
>Cold breath
>Super breath
>X-Ray vision
>Planetary-scale phasing
False
>Invisibility
False
>God-soul-killing scream
False
>Immortaility
False
>Constantly increasing power (six billion tons of strength per second)
False
>>
>>86788238
>lists Mar-Vell
>Doesnt specifically name Cosmic Awareness

What the hell Anon, you're passing up gimped Omniscience?
>>
>>86789276

http://imgur.com/a/C7qaj

Have a look at, in order, infinite strength, million times light speed, star-level heat vision (the heat of the sun can be measured by real life science, DC magic science can't measure heat vision) planet-level phasing, god-soul-killing scream, and immotality,

As for the increasing strength, one of SUperman's biggest feats of strength that can actually be measured is when he moved the planet. Moving the planet away from the sun means being able to move 1% of it's mass, which means 6.6 quintillion tons. Assuming Superman is 35 and an average growth rate, that means he has gained 6 billion tons of strength per second he's been on Earth. Your concession is accepted.
>>
Animal Man

That's enough for me to be satisfied.
>>
File: starbrand 1.jpg (1MB, 1249x1920px) Image search: [Google]
starbrand 1.jpg
1MB, 1249x1920px
I would choose the Starbrand and nothing else. The Starbrand is basically the fusion of the Power Cosmic and a Lantern Power Ring. It possess the limitless power of the Power Cosmic but how powerful you are and what you are capable of is dependent on your emotions and imagination like a Lantern Power Ring. Would mostly use it to become a Superman analog with immortality, regenerative healing factor, environmental adaptability, enhance immunity, cosmic awareness, superhuman strength, durability, stamina, agility, reflexes, speed, senses, intelligence, flight, energy projection and forcefield generation.

Might just abandon Earth and explore the vastness of space.
>>
This is easy.

I pick the powers of an Air Bender, Fire Bender, Water Bender, and Earth Bender. Successfully making me the Avatar, without the Avatar state.
>>
>25% Franklin Richards: reality warping in my immediate vicinity

>She-Hulk: knowledge of being in a comic

>Punisher: plot armour

>Spiderman: great ass

I run around fixing bad writers' stupid idea and making Marvel great again
>>
John Constantine - Deception

El Diablo - Pyromancy

Deathstroke - Swordsmanship

Mister Miracle - Escapology
>>
>>86789918
>John Constantine - Deception
>El Diablo - Pyromancy
>Deathstroke - Swordsmanship
>Mister Miracle - Escapology
Why would you want to be a poorman's fire Batman?
>>
>>86789596

>Bringing a boring children's cartoon into a serious discussion of comic books
>still being insanely weaker and more pathetic than literally everything else posted in this thread

pleb.
>>
Nightcrawler - Teleportation
Shadowcat - Intangibility
Multiple Man - Duplication
Sue Storm - Invisibility and Forcefields

I could duplicate myself and send out the dupes, teleport places, even ones I can't see thanks to intangibility, and possibly even do so while invisible. Basically, there's nothing on this planet I couldn't steal.
>>
>>86792660
You can't steal someone's love.
>>
>>86789390
Kid, either English isn't your first language, or you have serious problems with logic and reading comprehension.
>>
Nightcrawler - teleportation
Wolverine - healing factor
Spider-Man - pretty much all heightened physical ability, wall crawling is also shared by Nightcrawler so idk who to mention that with
Psylocke - psionic weapons or whatever

Or, alternatively, just make me a new Spider-Man...I've always wanted to be one

>>86792692
You can if you're a Changeling
^;)
>>
Nightcrawler - Teleportation
Prof. X - Telekinesis
Spider-Man - Spider sense
Wolverine - Healing factor

I would start a revolution.
>>
Multiplex- Create duploids/absorb energy iirc
Green Lantern- Power Ring
Cyborg- Interfaces with all technology, can fire lasers and shit, generate white noise to hurt Superman/Aquaman level characters, create boom tubes for teleportation, flight
Metamorpho- elemental control

How strong am I?
>>
>>86783390
Mr mzyplk.
really only need that.
i think im intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour enough to find fun fucking with the dc universe using cartoon god powers.
>>
That thing Alan Scott has where he's an immortal demigod made of green magic fire. I'll take that.
>>
>>86783390

The Spot-Teleportation
The Profile-Profiling people
Taskmaster-Photographic memory
Luke Cage-Durability and superhuman strength

I'd imagine Taskmaster and Profiler's power would come in most handy but then again everything there would.
>>
>>86792777
Kid, either you're blind or...no, just blind. Everything I said he could do, I showed pages where it happened. So, which are you, Batfag or DBZtard? In my experience Superman haters are usually one or the other.
>>
>>86783390
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Magneto
Luna
>>
>>86793491
Your dupes will drain the power of your Power Ring and effectively killing its effectiveness and dramatically decreasing its operation time. Also why would you want to look like Cyborg or Metamorpho?
>>
>>86783390
The World: Non-shit tier time stopping
Crazy Diamond: i keep spergraging and punching shit, so it'd be cool if it just fixed itself
Geb: Basically the most powerful stand if N'Doul wasn't too autistic to go live near the fucking ocean
Scary Monsters: turn into a FUCKING dinosaur
>>
>>86789276
>>Infinite Strength
>False

>picks up a book with infinite weight with help from Shazam
>divide infinite pounds by two
>tfw he's literally still picking up infinite pounds of book
>>
>>86785923
That was some dumb shit Remender threw in.
>>
>>86785992
He drank infinity formula to stay young but he ran out of it and then got old.
>>
>>86795416
Why do you have to be such a faggot
>>
>>86795172

Looking like Cyborg would be okay if I can regenerate skin and have a normal apperance like in DCYou era.

But a Power Ring would give me a costume of my own design, so I could deal with looking like a multicolored elemental freakshow.
>>
>>86794984
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>86783390
Vertigo:

Swamp-Thing - embodiment of life
Lucifer - infinite will power
Morpheus - ability to travel to different consciousnesses and planes of existence

lastly is a tie between Amazo's replication and Brainiac's 12th level intellect. i would probably take the 75% reduction on the Amazo stuff

Marvel:
Beast's intellect
Nightcrawler's teleportation
Cable's psychic power
Sage's ability to jumpstart powers

>what you do with newfound powers?
survive
>>
>>86796411
vertigo/dc i mean
>>
Why did they even bother giving Super Skrull stretching and invisibility powers?

Surely the skrull ability to change shape already fills both of those roles
>>
>>86796164
Not him, but, dude, you are being a complete spastic about this.
>>
>>86783390
What happens if I pick David Haller as one of them, and then a strong telepath to keep my psyche together as another one?
>>
>>86789589
wouldnt work cause everyone would just gang up on you. there's a reason they banished it
>>
>>86792476
>>
>>86792476
Not to mention, a lot of that (water bending (plus blood), air bending (plus flight), earth bending (plus metal)) can be done by a relatively strong telekinetic.

Pick Jean Grey as one of yours and you're essentially an air+earth+water bender. Now add in a Human Torch and there you go. If you want the water bending healing, add in a healer (Elixir?). One more spot free.

Oh, and if you pick Jean, she's also telepathic. So no need for bloodbending. Why control someone's body when you can control their mind?
>>
>>86795456
The book had infinite pages, which is physically impossible. The book was magical. It then stands to reason that the book may not have an infinite weight or even abide by normal rules.
>>
Wolverine's Healing
JEEEEAN'S Telepathy/Telekinesis
Dr. Strange's Magic (I'm guessing the 75% reduction is here)
Quicksilver's Speed

I'mma go curbstomp Carol, be an Avenger, then woo Kamala.

>>86792476
He's the smartest person ITT. He gets to go to a relatively peaceful universe that's technically as advanced as the 1920's. He gets to be their non-spiritual avatar and that universe's Einstein.
I wanted to go Dr. Manhattan, Vibe, Martian Manhunter, & Color Kid but I ain't fucking around in the DC universes. The stakes are higher there.
>>
>>86783390
Quicksilver - ridiculous speed
Spiderman - webs, stealth, climb shit, superhuman strength
Doctor Manhattan - telekinesis, blue dong, superhuman durability/intelligence

I would create world peace and explore the universe
>>
>>86797039
If the book is magic, why is it impossible for it to have been infinite? Why is magic even necessary? Why do you think universal laws apply to a place that's not in a universe?
>>
>>86796164
Being mad Superman can do these things doesn't change the fact HE DID THOSE THINGS. The pages are right there.
>>
>>86797727
Reread the OP, ya dingus.
>Not knowing Dr M's powers
>>
File: tumblr_ms5hu2523o1s2u4wdo1_1280.jpg (93KB, 548x870px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms5hu2523o1s2u4wdo1_1280.jpg
93KB, 548x870px
>>86783390
>Franklin Richards
>Mystique
>Wolverine (Healing Factor)
>She-Hulk (Medium Awareness)

I am now omnipotent, can be everyone I like, am nearly unkillable and will finally find out if we live in a simulation or not.
>>
File: doom on godhood.png (331KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
doom on godhood.png
331KB, 500x361px
>>86788716
>>86787822

Power of the Beyonder, then.
>>
File: One-Above-All.png (162KB, 576x211px) Image search: [Google]
One-Above-All.png
162KB, 576x211px
One above all
>>
>>86797944
I clearly took the 75% overall reduction
>>
Wolverine
Hulk
Carol Danvers Ms. Marvel
Dr. Strange
>>
>>86789436
Editing this. 25% animal man
25% swamp thing
50% plastic man.
>>
>>86788843
Yeah but the zolas kid he adopted aged normally, so he indeed in fact live through 12 years unaging.
>>
>>86783390
>Eyeboy - a hundred eyes covering my body
>Cyclops - concussive blasts from the punch dimension shooting out of each of my eyes, portals to punch dimension are powered by solar absorption
>Sunspot - more efficient solar absorption, superstrength, flight

I become Flying Eyeclops
>>
>>86783390
Honestly, Kl'rt's got a damned good combo platter already. I'll just copy him by copying the Fantastic Four.
>>
>>86783390
>Antman: Size alteration
>Spider-Man: Spider senses
>Deadpool: Healing factor
>Captain Marv-ell: Flight
>>
>Shadowcat - phase shifting myself and other things I'm in contact with
>Mystique - shapeshifting
>Madrox - duplication, multiplying my mass
>Absorbing Man - turn into material I come into contact with

Combine all of the above powers to create an endless army of shapeshifters who can basically turn into anything we imagine and recombine to circumvent any conservation of mass restrictions
>>
>>86783390
>Masque
>Wolverine
>John Wraith
>Mastermind

I wouldn't be a hero. Wouldn't exactly be a villain either, but let's not pretend that what I'm going to do with this combo is a moral thing.
>>
Sentry.

25% of pure fuck you it works is plenty for me.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.