[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien:Dead Orbit by James Stokoe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ALDO-Cover.jpg (52KB, 450x691px) Image search: [Google]
ALDO-Cover.jpg
52KB, 450x691px
AHHHHHHHHH HYPE
http://www.cbr.com/exclusive-james-stokoe-is-eager-to-giger-with-aliens-dead-orbit/

Guess that Moon Knight stuff was practice for this

Oh yeah and RIP Orc Stain

Also I'm phone posting and my phones about to die so I'd appreciate if another anon could pick up my slack
>>
Orc Stain has been RIP for a long time
>>
Needs more sexy xeno cheesecake.
>>
Stokoe's on Alien?
Niccccce.

I like to think H.R. Giger would approve.
>>
I want to see more titles set in the immediate period after Ripley first signs off (the big 50-year gap between "Alien" and "Aliens").
>>
>>86779811
ORC STAIN FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>86779811
You know, I'm honestly surprised that Dark Horse never tried to cross over Aliens and Star Wars, considering that the two of them were probably their biggest licensed moneymakers until the Star Wars license went back over to Marvel. It wouldn't even have to be canon.
>>
>>86779811

>'’Dead Orbit’ mostly takes place on the space station Sphacteria in a rather forgotten and secluded area of space,” Stokoe explains. “It’s a pretty ragged, worn looking setting. [The Xenomorphs] are definitely not there to give the space station crew a helping hand, so I’d say they’re as much of an antagonist as an unknowable monster can be. I don’t really consider them to be that sinister; they just have a very violent, predatory life cycle which sucks if you’re a human and happen to be their neighbor.”

Alien Isolation the comic?
>>
>>86781814

It definitely looks like "Alien: Isolation" is having an impact.

Though if it's influenced by "Alien: Isolation" and set in the time before "Aliens", it should be called "Alien" not "Aliens".
>>
>>86780409
Probably because with Star Wars technology Xenomorphs would be a whole lot more easily dealt with to the point they might just be considered a step above vermin rather than some frightening monster.
>>
>>86781874

Isolation really was the best installment in the series since Alien 3. I think the new world building it introduced was a the sot in the arm the franchise needed.
>>
>>86779811
This cover looks really good.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.