[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can he be so based?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: header4.jpg (520KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
header4.jpg
520KB, 1920x1080px
How can he be so based?
>>
>>86779043
Batfleck was the only thing I liked from bvs and I expected to hate it.
>>
>>86779043
He's kind of a idiot meathead. No different than Baleman except with better fight scenes.
>>
>>86779104
But omg his costume was grey!! Best Batman EVARRR

He was a thickheaded thug. Theres nothing batman about that guy
>>
>>86779104

Absolutely different characters
>>
>>86779116
>Theres nothing batman about that guy
you are and idiot

>muh no kill
>>
>>86779043
he bested baleman and bale dick riders can't accept it.
>>
>>86779104
Baleman at least had better writing and a better Alfred.
>>
>>86779832
this, Alfred felt like a real character with his own motivations in the Nolan movies.

Snyder's Alfred is just there to make snarky remakrs for comedy and cringy exposition of the themes for the retarded audience.
>>
>>86779188
>batman lacking nobility

he's a bit of a boring character when he just goes around killing people
I mean why didn't he shoot out jokers car in the chase scene in suicide squad if he has no problem killing people he even saved them when they crashed into the water so batfleck has no problem killing random thugs but killing joker and harley is too far?
>>
>>86779832
>>86779904
he also isn't old enough he only looks a few years older then Bruce if you have an older TDKR type batman he should have an old Alfred
>>
>>86779878
Best Alfreds were Keaton and West's

My Cocaine was a monologue machine
>>
>>86779904
He went back to his no killing rule by Suicide Squad. Superman's death set him back on the right path
>>
>>86779904
It's almost like the events of BvS changed his stance on killing.
>>
>>86779961
It's unclear if the SS flashbacks are before or after BvS
>>
>>86779987
The flashbacks are after BvS
>>
>>86779987
No, they were pretty clearly set after BvS.
>>
>>86779961
>watching this guy kill a giant monster with a spear made me realize that killing is wrong

just reboot this cinematic universe already
>>
>>86779043
How can be so psychoticc?
>>
>>86779043
I know everyone here seems to have of hated BvS, but come on... Can we agree this song was based?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0iObOonIGo
>>
>>86779935
There is no bad Alfred.

Any contradicting statement is simply wrong.
>>
File: dude reed lmao.png (157KB, 480x386px) Image search: [Google]
dude reed lmao.png
157KB, 480x386px
>>86779961
>one of his reasons to never kill is that he won't be able to stop if he starts
>he stops killing because another guy died killing something

At least the warehouse scene was cool
>>
File: 1468217672205.jpg (203KB, 381x424px) Image search: [Google]
1468217672205.jpg
203KB, 381x424px
>comparing a Batman who had half of one movie to a Batman who had an entire trilogy to himself

/co/ never ceases to amaze
>>
>>86780089
>Watching this guy who I almost killed , sacrifice himself to stop a monster proving that he was not a conquering God but an idealist guy, specially since, had I not been such a bitch and worked with him from the beggining this would hace never happened made me realize I need to stop working to save lifes instead of taking them

And I didn't event like BvS but after the funeral it was so damn clear why bruce changed, it was the best parte of the film
>>
>>86780304
The music is great, ignore /co/'s opinion, this is a board that thinks the CW Flash show is the best live action in the last 5 years, that Civil War looks good and that the word "cinematography" is a meme invented by /tv/ to shitpost.
>>
>>86779043
"The Batman" is my most anticipated movie out of the DCAU. Ben Affleck is a great director and keeps getting better with each film. I really hope that he uses the cinematographer that he's working with on "Live by Night" .Gotham would look amazing

>>86779116
>Theres nothing batman about that guy
If you've never read a Batman comic in your life. Which you probably havent. Going to be amazing watching you fags be salty when Betfleck's solo film knocks it out of the park better than Nolan and Burton ever could
>>
>>86779878
>Snyder's Alfred is just there to make snarky remakrs for comedy and cringy exposition of the themes for the retarded audience.

The fuck are you even on about? Did you actually watch the movie?

>>86780270
You tell me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psVIG7YvdjM
>>
>>86781382
Superman showed in both MoS and BvS that murder is the solution to problems.
You kill the bad guy, everyone lives.
Why would Batman stop killing bad people?
>>
>>86781705
I watched it but I am not a blind fanboy apparently
>>
>>86781797
Uhh ok?
>>
Bale was a GREAT Bruce Wayne and a passable Batman. Aflek was shit at everything.
>>
>>86780089
>>86780802
The "evil alien" he was hunting the entire movie gave his life to save the world and he was inspired by that to form the Justice League and change himself to honor him
>>
>>86782182
>he was inspired by that to form the Justice League
That and also to protect the world against a potential threat
>>
>>86781995
Batfleck was great at everything more like. People wont even remember Nolan/s trilogy after The Batman drops
>>
Even people who hated BVS praised Affleck's turn as Batman. Not his fault that the character was badly written, he did an amazing job with what he was given. For all the shit Ayer gets over SS, it's the most accurate portrayal of Batman to date.

Even BVS moments of his interaction with Alfred and his single minded drive his character had in that movie, misguided as it was felt more like Batman than anything in Nolan or Burton's movies.

This Batman isn't going to just quit after his "not girlfriend" gets blown up by the Joker. Nor would this Batman simply quit and give his fucking legacy to some random dude he just met so he could run off with Selina.

All Affleck needs to do is nail the one aspect no Batman movie to date has yet. The Detective. He gets that part right and we'll have a definitive Batman movie on our hands.
>>
>>86782347
I didn't know Afleck posted on /co/.
>>
>>86779104
Smarter, better gadgets, more detective work, stronger, faster, better fighter.

Superior in every way.
>>
>>86782454
Multiple award winning director with string of hits under his belt. Just sayin...
>>
>>86782682
We get it, Afleck.
>>
>>86782182
you know how you protect people? by killing threats, like Superman did twice.

so why would he stop killing now?
>>
>>86782347
he was a good bats and an ok Bruce Wayne but the script didn't really give him anything so...
>>
>>86783371
And he did pretty good with what he was given. Lets see what happens when he has a good script and director at the helm
>>
>>86779979
Nice try but REAL movies don't have character growth! This proves the DCEU a is bad!
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.