[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Vision lazered tower instead of jet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

>>
towers are sexist
>>
>>86778584
it was implied he wanted them to succeed
>>
>>86778584
if he destroyed the jet Captain America wouldn't be able to leave.
>>
>>86778618
>>86778622
this

also he was just a dick that wanted to prove that the situation was only going to result in more destruction therefore he wanted to destroy the biggest thing and he fucked over War Machine
>>
>>86778622
>AHHHHH TONY HOW WILL I GET HOME NOW
>>
File: tUULzhCZ5sM.jpg (34KB, 691x323px) Image search: [Google]
tUULzhCZ5sM.jpg
34KB, 691x323px
>>86778618
>>86778622

What is the point of shooting then?
>>
>>86778666
Harder for someone to follow behind them
>>
What is it with /co/ titles having terrible grammar lately? It's like every fucking /co/ thread asking a question is posed by someone who's never spoken English a day in their life.

Or, rather:

>Why /co/ titles had terrible grammar?
>>
>>86778618
>>86778622
>>86778642
>>86778754
These faggots are wrong, Vision was fully on Tony's side until after the fight

He shot the tower because duh, the jet is in the hangar and the door is 90% closed, you can even see in your own pic. Besides blowing up the jet would be like shooting your own car just to make sure someone can't steal it.
>>
>>86778584
Because it would have broke the movie and the Russos are hacks and so are their movies.
>>
>>86778775

english is my second language :c
>>
>>86778775
Mexicans. 4chan is full of them nowadays.
>>
Inb4 that one shot
>>
>Call the Ghostbusters
>If I was Ghost, then who was Phone?
>>
File: IMG_1614.png (94KB, 244x208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1614.png
94KB, 244x208px
>>86778584

It was Tony's jet. It's how Black Widow, Panther, and Spidey got to the airport.

If vision blows that shut up, they are fucked and Tony had to pay for a new quinjett
>>
Blowing up the jet would cause a major explosion... well, a more catastrophic explosion than what was going on throughout the fight.

The jet was Team Iron Man's transportation.

Duh.
>>
> Complain about needless destruction
> needlessly destroy an aircraft control tower

thanks Vision.
>>
If he blew up the jet, then how would Spidey get back to Jersey?
>>
>>86779900
>>86779917
>Blowing up the jet would cause a major explosion

So how is destroying the tower better???

How about just having Vision try to punch them until they stop? He is a fucking robot and all he has to do is to slow them down for 30 seconds and then Iron Man or something would help him.

The whole movie is really dumb if you don't turn off your brain first.
>>
>>86778828
Go away /m/.
>>
>>86779969

Plot
>>
>>86780012
>>86779969

Vision breaks this movie so fucking bad, it's embarrassing.
>>
>>86778584
Vision should have fucked off with Thor and Hulk. He was offscreen for 90% of the fight and played refball for the rest.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.