[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Luke Cage" Star Mike Colter Addresses Criticism O

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Mike-Colter.jpg (37KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
Mike-Colter.jpg
37KB, 612x380px
"Luke Cage" Star Mike Colter Addresses Criticism Of His White Wife

http://madamenoire.com/720568/luke-cage-star-mike-colter-addresses-criticism-of-his-white-wife/

Thoughts, /co/?
>>
>>86778507
niggers lol
>>
And why was she criticized?
>>
So modern liberals are against interracial couples too?

They have more in common with /pol/ than I thought.
>>
>>86778507
>>>/tv/
>>
>>86778526
Because he's betraying the race and not marrying a black woman.
>>
actual blacked lmao
>>
>>86778530
the shoehorse theory applies to very little but this is certainly one of them.
>>
>>86778530
Haven't you heard? The left wants segregation and miscegenation laws back because their pure urban culture is being diluted by whitey.
>>
>>86778507
>Luke Cage married a Jessica Jones IRL
I don't see a problem
>>
>>86778507

So where's the pic of his wife?
>>
His reasoning is as good as any, imo.
>>
>>86778526
Apparently some black women took it as a sign that he find white women more attractive. Subtle hints to him being a race traitor and all that.
>>
>>86778507
He's dismissing a issue he has with the black community and sticking up for his white wife, this will not get spread around the internet as it doesnt fit the current narrative.

If he was defending his black wife from white critics, this shit would be everywhere. Kotaku, IGN, Facebook. But that wont happen.
>>
>>86778596
Does he NEED a reason to marry a white woman? Outside of just "I love her"?
>>
File: 1422262133935.gif (925KB, 212x176px) Image search: [Google]
1422262133935.gif
925KB, 212x176px
>>86778621
I hate this sort of toxic racist mentality that, as a black man, some of our women push.

I'm not lacking solidarity with my race if I date Indian, White or Asian women. Why should I deprive any race of my cock?
>>
>>86778621
kek it's funny how the jews and SJWs push black male/white female pairings so hard without ever realizing black women absolutely HATE that shit.
>>
>>86778644
He doesn't even need that

>the white booty too good
is reason enough
>>
>>86778530
Why do you think the label 'regressive left' have begun to circulate? In only the last half decade leftists have gone bonkers. Hell five years I was much more liberal, watched TYT and all that. I'm still not conservative other than o the topic of immigration from MENA countries, but the fringe elements of the left grew out of control and that alienated a lot of people.
>>
>>86778649
>That video of that black woman sperging out at that mixed race couple
"SHE GOT THE TITTIES BUT WHAT ABOUT THE ASS? WHAT ABOUT THIS ASS? YOU'LL MISS THAT MY NIGGA. IT WONT BE LONG TILL YOU GET TIRED OF HER FLAT BOOTY AND WANT A REAL ASS AGAIN"

jfc.
>>
>>86778645
THink it comes from the fact that black women is the female demographic that fewest men gravitate to so they are a little irritated when they see 'their' men with other races.
>>
>>86778657
Its almost as if being extremely right or left is a bad idea. Like staying in the middle and having the best of both worlds is sensible.
>>
>>86778507
So basically this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWUj1JzR6tE
>>
>>86778682
Perhaps, although the middle is not the right answer every time.
>>
It's a stupid thing to have even come up in the first place.

Let alone get brought up a second time.

He responded like a class act, though. And really more of an explanation to idiots about how relationships form, than any kind of defense of his wifes race.
>>
>>86778644
No he doesn't, that's what I'm saying. His real reasoning is that he got to know her as she stuck with him through grad school and they fell in love from there. That's pretty much it. Nothing about type or sticking it to the man.
>>
>>86778673
Black women are twice as obnoxious and three times as crazy as any other race's, and I say that knowing just how crazy and obnoxious Jewish women are. If you have literally anybody else willing to put out, why would you deal with the emotional terrorism that black women bring?
>>
>>86778621
so, they're the black equivalent of the pol retards who can't stop raging about BLACKED?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/91721031
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.