[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Robin beats the shit out of everyone including Starfire in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: latest[2].png (2MB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
2MB, 1916x1076px
>Robin beats the shit out of everyone including Starfire in this episode

It's okay when it's funny.
>>
Robin is the only good thing about that show
>>
>>86778401
It is okay when its funny, youre right.
>>
>>86778401
At least it is consistent comedy and not awkwardly mixing it in to any drama.

>>86778413
I don't get all the constant bitching about this show when there's far worse shit out there.
>>
If someone is coming at you naked you gotta leave or take the beating. If you fight them its sexual assault.
>>
>>86778401
Fucking bitch deserved it for constantly rejecting him
https://youtu.be/sdnJxDmJNmA
>>
>>86778750
There may be worse shit out there, but TTG isn't exactly looking down on the cesspool from a lofty advantage point far beyond the stench. It's clinging to the sides, made of, and getting splattered by, the stewing putrescence just below it, without being directly in the sewage.
>>
>>86778750
>I don't get all the constant bitching about this show when there's far worse shit out there.

It was originally because it was basically nothing like Teen Titans, coupled with that there were an unfortunate amount of outright bad episodes early on. And it... never really got beyond that, because people don't keep watching shows after they've decided that the show is awful just to see if it gets better.
>>
File: 1474614872137.jpg (79KB, 375x416px) Image search: [Google]
1474614872137.jpg
79KB, 375x416px
>>86778750
>At least it is consistent comedy and not awkwardly mixing it in to any drama
>Comedy and drama cannot co exist
Say wha?
>>
>>86778401
But it wasn't funny. Nothing in that episode was funny. Not one thing.
>>
>>86778750
>and not awkwardly mixing it in to any drama.

Did you forget the Valentines episode with Terra?
>>
>>86778750
It's CN's #1 show and people think other show are being cancelled partially because they were being screwed out of a good schedule because of this show being spammed so much.
>>
>>86778401
That sounds awesome. What episode is it?
>>
>>86779307
Its just the resident "TTGO IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL" shitposter that comes along with these threads for (You)s. Pay no mind to him.
>>
>>86778750
One problem I had was that advertisement calling it "your new favorite show" as if you had no choice but to like it. It's okay, but has some bad episodes. I personally don't like it.
>>
>>86779864

This show is really funny, you are just a contrarian lanky white dork.
>>
>>86778750
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPRnhXVMpO0
THIS IS WHY
>>
File: TTG_Legion_of_Doom.png (631KB, 836x471px) Image search: [Google]
TTG_Legion_of_Doom.png
631KB, 836x471px
My favourite episodes are when they reference other DC properties or try What-Ifs. Hell, the show's best parts are when they don't focus on the Titans but someone else for a moment.
>>
>>86779151
Thanks for this. It was great.

Also a perfect response to "dude just ask her out what's the worst that could happen" advice givers.
>>
>>86778401
So there are like 5 different kinds of episodes, right?

Robin hates the thing the group is doing and he was right the entire time

Robin hates the thing the group is doing and he was wrong the whole time

Raven tells the titans to do something magical by pulling out her magic book of plot devices

X character(s) goes off the deep end with annoying thing
Reference episode
>>
>>86780885
Don't forget the SJW boys vs. girls episodes where girls always win.

There were a few of those I think.
>>
>>86780716
Seriously? You're referring to an animated James video?

The same guy who thinks ponies are funny and gets off to cartoon girls farting? Especially Pony girls?
>>
>>86780952
Shouldn't he like TTG then? I guess the humor is too high-brow for him.
>>
>>86780927
That trope is too old to blame on SJW, sorry
>>
>>86779244
This is the most sensible neutral post I've ever seen on the subject on /co/. Bravo. You can tell nobody watches it because they act like every other episode is "Let's piss off the haters!" when really it's more like once every season, it just SEEMS more often when those're the only episodes you sit up and take notice of.
>>
>>86780664
"Hey You, Don't You Forget About Me In Your Memory",. the send-up of baby boomer high school tropes.
>>
File: my thats high.jpg (47KB, 530x299px) Image search: [Google]
my thats high.jpg
47KB, 530x299px
>>86780964
You have NO IDEA how high their brows are, bro.
>>
>>86780971
SJWs have always existed, they just weren't called SJWs and didn't have as much sway as they do now.
>>
>>86781088
>Hey You, Don't You Forget About Me In Your Memory
Thanks bud.
>>
>>86780763
This episode was actually good, ifv you see the character as villians that like to fuck up people for no reason at all, the show is actually good

>Dick Gravestone
the little details
>>
>>86783989
>ifv you see the character as villians that like to fuck up people for no reason at all, the show is actually good
That's basically how I look at it. It's the Teen Titans as told from Terra's P.O.V., where they're all actively horrible to each other and everyone else, especially her.
>>
>>86780716
I know this is getting old but
Brrrrrffffffffffttttttttt!!!!!!!!!
>>
Even though the old show was great, the new show's pretty funny too at times
>>
caca
>>
is anyone still watching this? There hast been a talk back thread in weeks. so Avery doesn't bother to post links to it
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.