[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BoJack Horseman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Just started watching this and holy shit, why the fuck does it keep hitting that hard home? I find it to be depressingly funny.
>>
>>86774463

The series is mostly about a non-hedonistic nihilist that is left without focus or objective in life, with all the money he could want and all his needs attended forever, and left to his own devices.

It basically reflects what you and I would do in the same situation, and the discussion of happiness and a feeling of belonging in this day and age is very common and a day to day worry.
>>
bojack is probably one of the best animated shows around nowadays. its one of those shows that can make you rethink your outlook on life.
>>
>>86774573
It can really do that.

My ex tried to kill herself after watching.
>>
>>86774463
Bojack is probably the most british american cartoon I've ever seen. I mean its no Monkey Dust, but it has it's brush with bleak.

It is a fantastic show though, I hope they can keep it going without it getting formulaic.
>>
File: 1474533386741.jpg (220KB, 499x636px) Image search: [Google]
1474533386741.jpg
220KB, 499x636px
>>86774463
I liked it, but my life is so shit I couldn't relate to anything, not even the part about the childhood because instead of being told I'm shit I was pretty much ignored.
>>
>>86774463
Part of what makes it work is that the super depressing shit makes the really stupid jokes seem even funnier by contrast. Like I love going from existential depression to a horrible animal pun.
>>
>>86774748
Yeah because we can all relate to being a washed up actor

Fuck off, you don't need to relate to something to find it sad you narcissist.
>>
BACK IN THE 90S
>>
>>86775051
BACK IN OH SEVEN
>>
>>86775028
>a washed up actor
Yeah because that's all this show has to offer right?
>>
>>86775071
It's just an example of one thing 99.9% of the board can't relate to.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.