[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MCU Cottonmouth vs MCU Kingpin Kingpin just killed Pop in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: Vincent-DOnofrio-as-the-Kingpin.jpg (324KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Vincent-DOnofrio-as-the-Kingpin.jpg
324KB, 1500x750px
MCU Cottonmouth vs MCU Kingpin

Kingpin just killed Pop in a fit of autistic rage and Cottonmouth called out Kingpin in front of his waifu right before the fight. Who wins?
>>
>>86769484
Cottonmouth was a punk.
The show made it very clear that he didn't have what it took.
>>
>>86769484
Did you even watch Luke Cage? Cottonmouth was weak and had no business being in the crime game.
>>
>>86769484
Fisk hands down.
>>
Cottonmouth was just a subordinate to Diamondback and doesn't even have autistic fist rage like Kingpin does. Cottonmouth isn't even really that strong while Kingpin could actually tango pretty well with tough fighters like DD and FRANK. Cottonmouth never got into an actual fight, the only hitting he did was beat down a weak-ass nigga who wasn't even fighting back.
>>
>>86769484
Kingpin is much stronger than cottonmouth
>>86769750
>>86769588
>>86769545
How would kingpin be any better at fighting Luke than Colin?
>>
>>86769484
Fisk. Cottonmouth wouldn't have even needed to call out Fisk's girl. The whole thing with Cottonmouth was that he wasn't really fit to be a crime lord. He was kinda a tragic character because he wanted to be a musician.
>>
>>86770200
Kingpin probably wouldn't have scoffed at the idea of just drowning Luke.
>>
>>86770200
>How would kingpin be any better at fighting Luke than Colin?

He would be just as willing to blow shit up, but he's smart enough to try something besides 'Order my guys to shoot the obviously bulletproof guy even when they themselves keep pointing out it's stupid', so actually a lot better.

Shit, if he was actually competent, I don't know how Luke would have beaten him, he hides his identity pretty well most days to make it impossible to track, DD is just damn good at it. Luke would have crushed a flunkie at best before Fisk figured out a way to kill him.
>>
>>86769484
>waifu
Not every autist is your same brand of autist, kid.
>>
>>86770262
How are you going to hold him underwater?
>>
>>86770548
>identity well hidden
>matt was that good
Not really on both counts. Yes he wiped his existence but it was only so good because people didn't know to look. Once you look hard enough you'll find him. Also, matt had Paige, who did most of the research and unknowingly feed matt the info. If Luke had similar resources he would be even worse than DD ever was. It may take him a little longer since he can't hear everything, but like Cornell said "all he has to do is show up". Hell, Luke would have ended it after the nobu fight.
>>
>>86770262
I think burning him alive would be more effective.
>>
>>86772042
Napalm might melt his internal organs, but not even an acid bath burned his skin.
>>
>we will never have a cottonfisk team up
>>
>>86771514
>Hell, Luke would have ended it after the nobu fight.

Because Kingpin would have totally come out and talked to him after he no doubt destroyed the guy?

Unless Nobu poisoned him, which actually makes sense.
>>
>>86772042
>>86772083
Literally flamethrower his ass and burn him from the inside.

>>86772111
Literally why? Cottonmouth would be deadweight. The nigga is no Wesley.

It would be interesting watch Mariah/Shades fight Fisk in both politics and crime though.
>>
>>86772163
Shut up
>>
>>86773418
Make me, nerd.
>>
Diamondback parades around like a pimp Stormtrooper in his suit, and sees Fisk and Vanessa. He slaps her ass, thus embarrassing Fisk.

Who wins?
>>
>>86772163
are you fucking stupid
>>
>>86772042
He was literally on fire in Jessica Jones and it didn't do shit to him
>>
>>86771213
Gas him. Strap the proverbial cement shoes to his unconscious bod, and toss him in the Hudson.
>>
>>86773954
>watching jessica jones
>>
>>86773966
>manage to gas him
>hurrr let's throw him to the water!!!
Why not just suffocate him? also

>implying he wouldn't break the cement and swim to land/the nearest ship
>>
>>86773714
We get a beatdown of epic proportions which levels the city and the surrounding area. After the smoke clears, Fisk and Stryker walk to the closest Kennedy Chicken or Popeye equivalent and enjoy a nice bucket.
>>
>>86773714
Fisk and Diamondback spit roast Vanessa.
>>
>>86769484
Fisk wins, his belly can block Spider-Man punches.
>>
>>86769484

Fisk owning a prison the way he did and then slow revenging his block nemesis is some italian shit. Door slamming, autism spamming, that dude turned a three faction war into a victory and he let his greatest enemy know ahead of time while he was doing it and DD couldn't do shit after getting bitch slapped.
>>
>>86774904
One of my favorite scenes with Fisk is when he's eating a nice dinner while talking to the previous crime lord of the prison, who's slowly dying in a hospital bed.
Even when he's just a side character for the season, Kingpin still steals the show.
>>
File: lukecageset0002.jpg (286KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
lukecageset0002.jpg
286KB, 1000x1502px
Cottonmouth, because unlike Kingpin, he has a fucking gun.
>>
File: oi.jpg (9KB, 251x182px) Image search: [Google]
oi.jpg
9KB, 251x182px
>>86775151
>mfw Cottonmouth pulled out a fucking rocket launcher
>>
so how come nobody thought about a gasmask+earplugs for dealing with killgrave until the very last episode?
>>
>>86775151

>Entire armies of gangbangers want Fisk dead including supernatural ninja enemies

>Somehow they all end up dead and Fisk gets his own private prison

>Punisher shows up behind cottonmouth

click click
>>
>>86775193
That too. Can Fisk survive a rocket launcher?
>>
>>86769484

That's not really fair. MCU Kingpin is repeatedly shown to not only be a ridiculous physical combatant (in case you meant an actual brawl between the two), and a clever, ruthless, and wholly murderous crime lord.

If it was a fist fight, Fisk wins for obvious reasons. If it was a no-holds-barred give-me-my-city mob war Fisk wins again, for obvious reasons.

For one thing, Stokes had, what, seven million dollars in Fort Knox? And that was *all his money*. He struggled to buy a single round of Judas ammunition until he literally died. He dealt with a single neighborhood and struggled to hold onto it. Fisk, by comparison, deals internationally, and his pockets are almost comically deep. He's repeatedly shown to be both hyper-wealthy and capable of usefully using that wealth. If it's a resources game, Fisk wins.

But this isn't fair, and that's because Stokes was never set up to be a match for an actual, multiple-season supervillain. Stokes was an example of a guy who *couldn't* run a criminal organization. A guy who let his pride and anger ruin him. They even went so far as to put Shades in there to constantly remind the viewer "Hey look, this motherfucker is doing it wrong." Stokes' story is a tragic one, and his MCU version just wasn't equipped with the tools to handle their Kingpin.

Plus, I mean. He's fucking dead.
>>
File: 1457324255193.png (368KB, 524x448px) Image search: [Google]
1457324255193.png
368KB, 524x448px
thank you. now i can hit you like a man
>>
>>86776331

>That beginning of Seven Minutes in Heaven where mini crime boss calls out Fisk

>His entire face in that scene

Would you piss on his shoes?
>>
>>86776187
Depends on how embarrassed he feels.
>>
>>86775194
They had 5 episodes worth of content written, but they had to make 13.
>>
>>86769588
He wasn't weak, but he was broken inside.
The soul of an artist ruined so he could be a thug for old Mama Mabel.
A good character.
>>
>>86773968

Laugh at him but it's still part of the universe.
>>
>>86774848

That hasn't been proven by MCU standards but we now live in an age where this can finally be tested.

The problem is, we've never seen Fisk no sell a strike from anyone he's fought with.
>>
>>86772122
>poison
But how? Not that it should matter when Luke has enhanced healing.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.