[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there no new south park tonight? Did those two faggots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

Why is there no new south park tonight? Did those two faggots fail to deliver an episode in time again?
>>
>>86768843
They did this last season too. Every 3 episodes, they took a one week break.
I don't like it either, but a lot of other shows do it
>>
>>86768995

That's gay but it happens.

>>86768843

Aren't they working on Fractured But Whole?
>>
They need a break every few weeks.

And since SP is the most popular show on CC (fuck you, Tosh), they probably have it in their contracts that they can get breaks whenever they want. And CC will have to bend over backwards to oblige them.
>>
>>86769064
To be fair they make these episode in like 3 weeks.
>>
>>86769169

I stopped watching it because I work at night/
>>
>>86769129
What did Tosh do?
>>
>>86768843
They fucked up predicting the VP debate just like they fucked up predicting that Xbone would win the console wars.
>>
>>86769169
they make each episode in six days
>>
>>86769593

I think he doesn't like him. My favorite show on CC.
>>
>>86769129
Boco, you're a tripfag, but it's nice to know that someone else hates Tosh's faggot unfunny ass as well.

>>86769642
You have shit taste. Tosh just makes comments over videos. Like a shitty YouTuber.
>>
>>86769929
He's funnier than every commentary channel out there.
>>
>>86768995
they use to have 13 episodes a season
now they make the illusion that there are 13 episodes a season by skipping each week
>>
>>86769997
Whats the illusion?
>>
>>86769169
>>86769621
South Park is so fucking easy to make.
>>
>>86769129
Where would comedy central be without SouthPark?
>>
>>86769963
Not that hard to do. YouTube channels that are primary faggots commenting over videos need to drink a bleach cocktail.

As an old fag, (30+). Tosh's humor is a shitty version of Bob Saget. His standup is trying to be outrageous and offensive with jokes and falls flat. It is why CC gave him a show and sucks his cock. He can draw attention and ratings to CC by being an asshat.
>>
File: Chuckles Disappointed.png (172KB, 418x320px) Image search: [Google]
Chuckles Disappointed.png
172KB, 418x320px
Guess I'm watching AHS without missing anything tonight.
>>
>>86770013
that the season is longer than it really is
i mean 10 episodes for a 20 minute show?
that's fucking nothing
>>
>>86769615
>They fucked up predicting the VP debate just like they fucked up predicting that Xbone would win the console wars.
Given they already had scheduled breaks this seems pretty likely.
>>
>>86770119

They'd be the Daily Show channel.

Until Stewart left, anyway. Then they'd be screwed.
>>
>>86769929
Yeah pretty much. the early seasons were pretty good, but that show has gone on waay too long. the only reason he's around is because he gets the casual/frat boy demo that most other CC shows don't
>>
File: Now Hold on There Buddy.jpg (39KB, 468x320px) Image search: [Google]
Now Hold on There Buddy.jpg
39KB, 468x320px
>>86770411
Why can't the Daily Show with Trevor Noah just fucking die already? I'm tired of it making a mockery of my childhood.
>>
>Cartman isn't Skankhunter
>But he still tried to pit the boys vs the girls
The boys did nothing wrong. Cartman deserved to get his shit broken.
>>
who will quit twitter next
>>
>>86770124
>describes 4chan
>>
>>86771369
he wasn't pitting anyone against anyone. girls ARE funny, anon. get over it.
>>
>>86772174
MY BAJINAAAA
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.