[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do people like superbro?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: bro.jpg (245KB, 600x911px) Image search: [Google]
bro.jpg
245KB, 600x911px
why do people like superbro?
>>
Nobody likes him
>>
Because he got killed off.
>>
His fat ass
>>
>>86768137
He had some nice tender moments and decent stories.

I blame DC pairing him up with Wonder Woman for his downfar. Also DCYou pissed off alot of people and comic journalists thought his look was worse than a nazi uniform.
But him not being with Lois made him expendable. DC had to pair Supes with Wondy. No one likes SupesXWondy. And they dragged their feet before they realized it was too late.
>>
>>86768137
I liked him because they made him more like pre-flashpoint superman to be completely honest. The only bad thing about him was being with Wonder Woman.
>>
I don't, you fucking sober fuck.
>>
Because he was a bro.
>>
>>86769112
Lol you actually think it's that and not the shitty writing and the horrible crossovers? WW relationship had nothing to do with it Loisfag.
>>
>>86769219
This
>>
>>86768137
Because he's superman.
>>
>>86769253
Then people shouldve hated pre flashpoint Superman as well, if they'd hate a character for crossovers and bland mediocre writing.
>>
>>86769311
That pilot's dialogue is a bit on the nose.
>>
>>86768137
He had some good runs (Morrison's Action Comics, Unchained, The Men of Tomarrow, Under the Skin, ect).

And he had some nice moments like when he was depowered and inspired his neighborhood. Or saving his dog. Or when he talked down that gunner.
>>
>>86768137

he's a cool dude who is nice and has a cool costume
>>
>>86769112

A superman who gets paired of with WW immediately becomes unlikeable.
>>
>>86768137
He was a good boy who had a really shitty life. The Peter Parker of Supermem.
>>
>>86773219
KC superman was great
>>
>>86773502
He quit being Superman over a court case and literally let edgy anti-heroes take over the world.
He locked up the edgy anti-heroes against their because Wonder "facist" Woman told him to (said entrapment led to so many deaths).
He tried to muder the UN.
He was a asshole.
>B-B-But Anon! It was a metaphor for the 90s!!!
It was a shitty metaphor that made Superman look like a huge idiotic jerk.

If it wasn't for Alex Ross's art, literally no one would care about KC.

*Mic Drop*
>>
>>86768137
He's a bro, bro.
>>
>>86768137
A fresh take on an old hero.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.