[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

really make you think.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Christian Board.png (172KB, 406x336px) Image search: [Google]
Christian Board.png
172KB, 406x336px
really make you think.
>>
File: wooooo shit BOI.gif (2MB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
wooooo shit BOI.gif
2MB, 165x115px
H O T
>>
>>86766553
I've never watched the show, is this fanart or did this really happen?
>>
>>86766999
I've never seen the show but I think this actually happened
>>
>>86766553
Nobody likes fat chicks
>>
>>86766999
>>86767144
It's from the movie

Drawn Together showed the characters fucking quite a bit.
>>
>>86767177
Either you're in denial or a newfag. Hmm...
>>
PUT ON YOUR 3D GLASSES.
>>
>>86767210
I can tell it's from the movie due to how shitty it looks.
>>
Their offspring will be some kind of Rubber-hose spongebob?
>>
>>86767907
Yeah the art was crappy but actually the plot was pretty much a big episode of the show, i never understand the complains about that, they just watched the entire show on the TV censored version and were offended of how the movie is offensive? or that was always people who hated the original show anyway?
>>
>>86766553
Are you sure?
>>
>>86768051
It was offensive for the sake of being offensive.

It was cancelled because South Park did that too. South Park had seniority, so Comedy Central canned Drawn Together.
>>
>>86768184
>It was offensive for the sake of being offensive.
Well exactly like the show.

>It was cancelled because South Park did that too. South Park had seniority, so Comedy Central canned Drawn Together.
Of course but that's not the only reason, it was also because the episode productions was too fucking long and costed a lot to produce a "decent animation".

for exemple the third season started on late 2006 and the second half of the season was broadcasted on late 2007, people believed it was the season 4.

concerning the jokes about south park on the movie, they are actually true, when you put too much social commentary on poopy jokes, the fun is often lost, anyway the movie was produced during 2009-2010 and during these times South Park was exactly like that with boring seasons, that was also the beginning of massive political correctness on television. (a thing South Park love make fun of currently)

I know it's not a great movie but for me the real problem is mostly the animation. (made with a very low-budget).
>>
>>86767213
You don't get the joke? Wooldorf said it himself
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-03-28-01h49m48s070.png (822KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-28-01h49m48s070.png
822KB, 1280x720px
Here a small exemple of how it's bad animated: the umbilical cord is magically separated of Toot's vagina
>>
File: TOOT BABY ATTACK FETISH.png (919KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TOOT BABY ATTACK FETISH.png
919KB, 1280x720px
>>86768943
well at least that was very fast but still.
and where the fuck is Foxxy's tail?
>>
>>86767322

The technology of the '80's, but, it's now!
>>
File: I know what they feel.png (143KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
I know what they feel.png
143KB, 512x384px
>>86770632
Yes, it was very creative on disgusting fucked up content.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.