[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sfp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: sfp-6-86-for-web.png (656KB, 775x1144px) Image search: [Google]
sfp-6-86-for-web.png
656KB, 775x1144px
holy fucking shit

what the hell is she doing
>>
>>86763570
she?
>>
>>86763570
Either the author does not realize how badly Allison is fucking up or she is intentionally trolling her Tumblr fans, a lot of whom are cheering on Injustice Allison. Or maybe she seriously believes Allison should be allowed to torture and threaten people to get what she wants. The ends justify the means!
>>
File: sfp-6-68-for-web.png (517KB, 775x1144px) Image search: [Google]
sfp-6-68-for-web.png
517KB, 775x1144px
>>86763855
This is exactly what's blowing my mind.

Does the author really think that this is okay and moral? Or is she going for an Alison jumping off the deep end kind of deal?
>>
>>86763982
I really want (rich guy) to call her bluff.

Seriously. Spite your face rich guy. Make her kill you.

I want to see how far she is willing to go with this.
>>
>>86764048
If he's a true individualist/libertarian type, that is exactly what he should do to stay true to his principles.

But then, I don't think the author knows anything about that kind of philosophy. They seem to have just written him as shallow mcbadguy #3.
>>
File: sfp rape.png (241KB, 775x504px) Image search: [Google]
sfp rape.png
241KB, 775x504px
>>
File: 1327825887555.jpg (41KB, 265x301px) Image search: [Google]
1327825887555.jpg
41KB, 265x301px
>>86763570
>yet another fucking comic for /co/ to bitch about

Where do you fuckers keep finding this shit.
>>
>>86764109
Yes, I mean obviously, he's a shallow stuck up rich boy who is going to cave at the first sign of violence and hate her forever. If he's smart he has video surveillance in his home and will release the tapes of this happening (or he records it on his phone) or have a tape recorder on him for when she comes back.

Allison is stepping over a line using force here, and hopefully the author knows it. I am interested in where it goes. The second time is easier than the first, so what happens when she runs into someone who is willing to die?

The author of SFP has been good enough that I trust her. She started the Rapist arc with Allison calling someone out, and getting flack in the media for it, which lead to that guys death and lead into the whole confrontation. Foreshadowing, plot continuity, good writing. Allison is crossing the line she setup all those issues ago talking with giant bladed criminal guy. I hope it pays off.
>>
>>86764243
/co/ has always talked about SFP. SFP threads used to be quite big but have died down in the past year or so.
>>
>>86764245
>The author of SFP has been good enough that I trust her

The writer is a guy, Brennan Lee Mulligan. But yeah, I think he's quite good in a number of ways. I especially like the relationship between Alison and the diamond dagger hand monster thing, and their whole dialogue when she first visited him.

I think he's trying to do something really cool with it, but there are moments where his naivety and political bias shine through.
>>
It's unclear if we're supposed to se her as in the right or not.
>>
>>86763570
Creating an incentive structure.
>>
>>86763855
>>86763982
She obviously realises exactly what she's making Allison doing, you morons. This arc fucking /opened/ with someone pointing out that her philosophy is basically optimized for tyranny.
>>
>>86763982

Is this a good thing or bad thing for the progressives?

They all support mass immigration and one of the reasons they say it is good is because migrants are hard workers who work cheaper than natives. But they also claim to support a higher minimum wage and unionization. So which is it?
>>
>>86765161
Anyone who supports mass immigration as a CHEAP source of labor is an asshole.
>>
>>86765098

I dunno.

I mean the game 'SJW or Nazi?' exists because SJW's are genuinely blind to how extreme and bigoted their political ideology is.

If the author is a real SJW they could think this is a heroic act.
>>
File: sfp-6-31-for-web.png (553KB, 775x1144px) Image search: [Google]
sfp-6-31-for-web.png
553KB, 775x1144px
>>86765098
>She obviously realises exactly what she's making Allison doing, you morons. This arc fucking /opened/ with someone pointing out that her philosophy is basically optimized for tyranny.

100% this. The whole chapter has been playing characters up to look like cliche villains Allison has to defeat. But everything she has been doing is basically proving them right.
>>
>>86765233

Al tried to do the same thing that Max was doing with his labor, immediately after leaving too.

I think the author knows what he's doing.
>>
>>86765161
Mass immigration is good because people in shit countries should be allowed to move to better countries regardless of whether or not the people in those countries want them to or not
>>
>>86765608
Have fun when they move into your neighborhood.
>>
>>86765656
I'm not bothered by that, since I don't really go outside much.
Check MATE atheists!
>>
>>86764048
I'm hoping he has security cameras in her home and that Allison will now be a wanted felon. Let's see how her moral superiority complex fares when she's labeled a supervillain.
>>
Where would I pick up if I ended with the collected editon?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.