[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the kid's power that it has really long fingers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Is the kid's power that it has really long fingers?
>>
>>86757860
the fingertips are barely peaking out, so I think it's fine.

Obviously they could have used a better shot to portray the "big hand, little hand" thing.
>>
>>86757860
Heh.
Bigger question: X-23?
>>
>>86757946

no shit sherlock
>>
>>86758312
I'd be game if Laura become the new Wolverine of the movies. If anything Fox would probably do a better job with her than Marvel is doing right now.
And with Deadpool's success they can go full R-Rating on it. Imagine: Innocence Lost as a movie.
>>
>>86758622

Your a sick bastard i like it
>>
File: CoswfdAWgAAeNtB.jpg (72KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
CoswfdAWgAAeNtB.jpg
72KB, 1024x640px
>>86757946
>tfw borderline emo whore X-23 character
>>
Ah yes that's what was missing in the world.
Another goddamn Wolverine movie.
>>
>>86758642
Just recently re-read her two minis, that was some good shit.
>>
>>86758312
>>86758651
Im a huge apologist of the Fox-men but why are they introducing X-23 in old continuity AND in the far future?

Logan happens after the DoFP good epilogue. If they introduce X-23 there she wont be able to reach the current X-men lineup since she is in another universe. And 30 years in the fucking future. (for those not following closely the foxverse, the current x-men timeline from X:Apocalypse, doesnt end in the DoFP epilogue. The DoFP epilogue is just an ending to the old continuity which was time displaced)

Same with Deadpool. Deadpool happens around 2016, but the x-men are stranded in 1985 now. By the time Deadpool happens all X-men are 50 years old. They will never interact between them. I kinda like the idea since I didnt like Deadpool, but I understand many people did and will be angry he will never be able to join or at least interact with the main x-men.

tl:dr: New characters are in the future, the x-men are in the past. Its fucking insane.
>>
>>86758887

Well anon here is how i see it. Deadpool, if they really want him to interact with them, win involve time fuckery.

Laura will actually be presented as an adult in this logan movie, the poster is actually a flashback, and they are trying to throw us all off. Or, alternatively, more time fuckery and someone who transitions between universes.
>>
Not the other guy
>>86758941
But Doesn't the next deadpool movie have time travel in it. He said something like that in the post credits
>>
>>86758887
>implying FoX-Men gives a shit about coherent continuity
>>
>>86759383
cable was mentioned in the post credits. he's a well established time traveler, but that doesn't mean the whole thing is going to involve time travel.
>>
>>86758887
>Deadpool happens around 2016, but the x-men are stranded in 1985 now. By the time Deadpool happens all X-men are 50 years old. They will never interact between them.

X-Force. Same shit with Laura.
>>
>>86759860
Why not? There's your convenient no-prize-worthy explanation how to get the X-Men and Deadpool together. I mean, with the O5 timefuckerry going on in the comics, they've basically given Fox an out to get their properties together.
>>
who will be cast to play Laura ?
>>
>>86761378

Maisie Williams. Gotta cash in on those GoT plebs some more.
>>
OH! OH! OH! Is this an adaptation of "Old Man Logan"?! Or is this yet another wolverine sequel to shove down our throats and have us shit up bloody diarrhea?
>>
>>86761981
See, I just hope you're right.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.