[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kree or Skrull? Skrull or Kree? Which is the more interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Kree_-_Skrull_War.png (690KB, 1024x571px) Image search: [Google]
Kree_-_Skrull_War.png
690KB, 1024x571px
Kree or Skrull?

Skrull or Kree?

Which is the more interesting of Marvel's alien races?
>>
>>86753959
Stone Men of Saturn
>>
>>86753959
The Skrulls gave us the Super-Skrull.
The Kree gave us the Inhumans.

I'll take Skrulls over Kree any day of the week.
>>
>>86753959
Skrulls easy. Besides Ronan, nothing about the Kree is interesting to me. The Skrulls have always been great, especially Super Skrull.
>>
>>86753959
Skrulls are Klingon rip offs with shape shifting powers.
Aka, fucking cool.
Kree are Romulan rip offs stripped of any political intrigue which was the one thing Romulans have going for them.
Aka, fucking boring.
>>
>>86754058
And skrull invasion

Kree gave us Carol
>>
The Shi'ar.
>>
>>86753959

They work best together.
>>
>>86754190
>Skrulls are Klingon rip offs

The Skrulls debuted in 1962, dingus.

I actually like the Skrulls more because the Kree are such assholes.
>>
>>86754230
True
>>
Skrulls despite being shapeshifting always feel one note.
Just backstabbing warrior mentality, always to infiltrate and invade.

Free I feel at least are able to do different things.
>>
The Skrulls have such a tragic history, too.

- Be ape-like primitives
- Get manipulated by the Celestials into three subspecies, like humanity would later
- Deviants kill everybody else, becoming the default Skrull race
- Develop into peaceful, space-faring culture
- Develop the Cosmic Cube
- Cosmic Cube goes haywire, destroying two thirds of the empire
- Rebuild into peaceful trading empire spanning one thousand worlds
- So pacifist the notion of violence has become entirely alien to them
- Emperor himself travels from world to world to offer new peoples technology and knowledge
- This goes great
- And then, one day, he lands on a planet inhabited by plant people and blue-skinned savages...
>>
>>86756311
Nah man, some Skrulls are cool like Kl'rt and Lyja, and Skrull girls are qt
Another cool thing about them is that the Skrulls even admired Mar-Vell and had deep respect for him even prior to his death, whereas the Kree Empire outright shunned him.
>>
>>86756770

...Was it ever established whether Skrulls really have fixed genders? And if so, why?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.