[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Cat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: FeliciaHardyInfobox.jpg (127KB, 529x727px) Image search: [Google]
FeliciaHardyInfobox.jpg
127KB, 529x727px
Is there a non-bullshit way to fix her character? Hating someone for basically no reason is one thing, but being an underground crime boss is serious shit.
>>
have her steal stuff, sometimes magical, sometimes from bad guys give her a team just traveling the world with fun adventures
make it like Lupin
>>
>>86752765
The current black cat was the secret apprentice of Felicia. After being punched by Otto, Felicia fell under depression and went to a journey in the east to help the ones in need and rehabilitate her . Her apprentice, who has an obsession for her, made some chirurgy bullshit to look like her and swear to get revenge on the spider. Meanwhile Felicia is helping some village in a not-specific part of east Asia and she's training her own clan of fighters/ninja.
Too forced?
>>
I liked her in Heroes for Hire vol.2
>>
>>86753187
Black Cat Solid 5: The Phantom Punch
>>
File: 1468429208304.png (271KB, 310x539px) Image search: [Google]
1468429208304.png
271KB, 310x539px
>>86753034

And give her crossovers with Gwenpool.
>>
>>86753223
Black Cat and revolving cast of Marvel's women/locales
>>
>>86753235

Yes that could work.
>>
>>86752765
Remove those stupid eyes from right above her damn tits, and let her unzip the collar a bit, oh and while they're at it, give her back her white accents for her boots and gloves.

Boom fixed.
>>
>>86753371
I had not seem that, thats goddam genius!
>>
>>86752765
Catwoman stole her cat burglar schtick, so she had to take Catwoman's crime boss role. it's the great circle of stealing
>>
>>86752765
clone thing is coming up, criminals want to get into human trafficking. she's against it, spider man on the scene, he believes her, she starts to trust him again bit by bit.
>>
File: 1473339544601.webm (2MB, 742x556px) Image search: [Google]
1473339544601.webm
2MB, 742x556px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.