[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questionable Content

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 3323.png (147KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
3323.png
147KB, 800x1160px
I need the big guy to split autist-chan in half like a piece of lumber with his monster cock.

Red-haired not-tranny can go fuck himself with his metal hand.
>>
Agreed.We need someone to draw that shit.The red haired fuck can have smut with her,he deserves it too.
>>
>>86748964
Elliot is too pure for any of that. He is not for sexual.
>>
>>86749564

agreed.we

excellent.us
>>
>>86748964
>nervous blushing bara guy
Elliot is CUTE
>>
>>86749969
Even though his IQ seemed to drop to its half conpared to older strips,i have to agree.
>>
Now that he has touched upon my preference I finally have a reason to be offended by his shitty art skills.
>>
I am going to be supremely disappointed if he pulls a 180 and has autist-chan hook up with Elliot, instead of fucking Clinton's brains out like she should have in the hotel after the bar fire. There was clearly a setup to put them together and now it's just 'lol jk she's gonna bone yet another new character'
>>
>>86748964

is it just me or is hipsterpiecerings mcthickbitch a controlling asshole?

also

>I know, I'll introduce more characters!
>>
Who are any of these people? Is introducing new characters still Jeph's only form of story continuation?
>>
>>86750498

Yes.
>>
>>86750462
Elliot was a character before Clint. He has seniority and the story owes him a brown waifu since that limp-wristed homo Marten stole his.
>>
>>86750498
He's actually re-introducing OLD new characters.
>>
>>86750621
F U L L C I R C L E
U
L
L

C
I
R
C
L
E
>>
>>86750462

Id just as soon have Elliot and Brun be the item, and stick Clinton back with Emily.
>>
>>86750636
Full circle-jerk
>>
File: IMG_1948.jpg (85KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1948.jpg
85KB, 512x768px
>>86748964
>>
>>86754020
>brun doesn't maintain deadface the whole time
NOT MY SMUT
>>
File: IMG_1949.png (147KB, 800x1180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1949.png
147KB, 800x1180px
>>86754134
She smiles when she gets what she really wants
>>
>>86754235

That reminds me, where is that snotty bitch of a daughter?
>>
>>86754969
Fucking with Marigold somewhere probably
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.