[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil War II is pretty much over and am I crazy or did this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 16

File: y7lldny6ihr6j0vpkqs4.png (1MB, 800x829px) Image search: [Google]
y7lldny6ihr6j0vpkqs4.png
1MB, 800x829px
Civil War II is pretty much over and am I crazy or did this shit not get any attention at all?

When it was coming out, pretty much everybody knew about the original Civil War to the point that I even knew people who don't even know comics talk about it. And this was 2 years before the MCU started. It was a really big deal. Even if the plot was stupid, the idea was probably enough to get attention.

Civil War II, despite this being the time where comic books and Marvel are in the limelight, I haven't seen people talk about at all and even comic readers weren't feeling it. What's the deal with that? Why did it feel like this went so unnoticed?

Also, this is just my personal opinion but I think "Iron Man vs. Captain America" is a more catching hook than "Iron Man vs. Captain Marvel"
>>
>>86744260
because like the recent death of nu52 superman, no one gives a shit about worthless characters.

in your pic you have about 5 or 6 characters that people care about, everyone else is a token embarrassment.

Plus this time around Marvel killed off or displaced their most popular characters,. the FF and X-Men who are conveniently absent.
>>
>>86744260
You're crazy.

There was negative attention.
>>
>>86744260
>Civil War II is pretty much over
NIGGA, IT'S GOING TIL DECEMBER!!!
>>
>>86744529
Oh wow 2 months. Meanwhile they're already soliciting books saying "Now that the CIVIL WAR II is over...."
>>
It gave us a reason to hate Carol

and this is good, because at least we now have something to feel about Carol. Before, she was nothing. A bland, uninteresting character. Now, we can hate on her, just like that psycho bitch Maria Hill. And this is good, I think
>>
>>86744558
Maria is perfect, pure, and did nothing wrong.
>>
>>86744260
>That image
There are so many characters drawn on the wrong side of what they are in the comic, fuck.
>>
>>86744558
Fuck the Carol Corps!
>>
>>86744260
>First is hero vs hero! Famous characters at each others nexks!

>By the second, 90% of famous legacy characters had been replaced by minorities. Xmen and FF are just gone.

No one cares about a group of literally whos fighting, especially not the public.
>>
The problem with Civil War 2 is that it's an obvious cash grab mandated by Disney and it's a concept that could be put to bed with ease.

I mean, do you know how many psychics, clairvoyants, and time travelers there are in Marvel? Hell, Dr. Strange becomes a time manipulator in his MCU movie . Any one of them can pop up and prove that Ulysses is either legit or full of shit.
>>
Even if they didn't have a "big" idea of all the characters, people of all ages know who the players of the original Civil War are. Do you think anybody gives a shit about half the people in II?
>>
>>86744960
>mandated by Disney
Why do people continue to think Disney gives a shit about what the comics are doing? Or at the very least "mandates" anything?
>>
>>86745109
It just feels like something Disney does to Marvel. Mandating huge events, concepts, and mass appeal characters constantly so that they can perfect them in their movies.
>>
>>86744555
That's cause it was originally supposed to end around this time or earlier but then the delays happened. AND they added another issue.
>>
>>86744867
kamal will with her giant hands
if Bruno does use them as science experiments
>>
>>86744260
>Civil War II is pretty much over and am I crazy or did this shit not get any attention at all?

You're not. Part of it is that DC's Rebirth stole Civil War II's thunder. The other reason is as you point out, it's a vastly inferior comic compared to the original Civil War, which wasn't that good in the first place.

They had Hawkeye killing Hulk spoiled in the mainstream press and people didn't care days later. The tie-ins aren't selling that well either.
>>
>>86745165
This.

Also the hero vs hero event has been done to the nausea. Once maybe was exciting, when such kind of event was not so common. But right now, the hero vs hero not only turns good characters or entire teams to unbearable assholes, hurting them in the process to the eyes of the comic book fandom, but also are so forced, that rarely make interesting stories. And of course these events are pushing the actual villains to obscurity. I mean apart from Doctor Doom at Secret Wars when was the last time in an event, that any other Marvel villain was involved? Osborn 8 years ago. Basically Marvel villains are completely useless.
>>
>>86745464
I would actually read an event comic about what Supervillains do while the heroes are fighting? Do they go on massive crime sprees, do they think of how to benefit from the chaos?
Do they chill out in villain bars and take bets on who clobbers who?
>>
File: It is the same.png (375KB, 933x413px) Image search: [Google]
It is the same.png
375KB, 933x413px
>>86744260
Carol is just steve without a penis
>>
>>86744260
In the fice CW event, there was actual discussion. Which side was right? Same thing happened after the movie, there were arguments for both sides (but that's bullshit Cap was 100% right both times eat a dick Ironfags). But for this? There is no debate. Maybe before Stark studied what's-his-name's brain for how his ability worked, but now that we know his visions are inaccurate and profiling, there's no doubt over which side is right. Captain Hydra confirming one of his visions was completely wrong was redundant.
>>
>>86745588
Steve was never that headstrong. Carol is Hal Jordan as a female with less of a libido and no one above her head to call her a poozer and tell her to think things through.
>>
>>86745588
Lol true. Even if the way they draw her currently, she looks more like Steve's younger brother, since she doesn't share a lot of female traits. At any case Carol is behaving as a proactive fascist most of times in this event. Very poorly writen. But the same could be said about this whole typical Bendis's crap event.
>>
>>86745660
I was just making the joke about them looking alike. Same Haircut, Same stars and stripe, same utility pouches. Her look is basically steve with some flair and you know with the movie they will likely dumb down the flair.

Seems like Marvel knew they couldn't use Steve again so they got the next best thing/ripped off their own character.
>>
>>86745726
>Seems like Marvel knew they couldn't use Steve again so they got the next best thing/ripped off their own character.

It's not just that, it's cause she's got a movie coming up. Same reason why Doctor Strange is participating even though he sat out the first one, and why the GOTG are involved even though it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>86745708
almost every marvel event is based on someone acting horribly out of character. Cross overs are fun but I really prefer single character focused stories.
>>
>>86745588
Steves got better tits
>>
Because back when Civil War 1 was coming out, events were actually still "events" (or at least enough to be still considered important compared to now) when in comparison now, we JUST fucking got out of Secret Wars and also, anybody with a brain can tell that this was just for synergy with the Civil War movie.
>>
File: More booze for Ironman.jpg (76KB, 634x533px) Image search: [Google]
More booze for Ironman.jpg
76KB, 634x533px
>>86745588
At least most people don't want to punch Steve in the face usually.
>>
File: 2e152yb.jpg (127KB, 512x800px) Image search: [Google]
2e152yb.jpg
127KB, 512x800px
>>86745382
You know your event comic is shit when it makes Civil War look good by comparison.
>>
>>86746277
What the fuck
>>
>>86744443
>Plus this time around Marvel killed off or displaced their most popular characters,. the FF and X-Men who are conveniently absent.
The X-men were more or less absent the first time around too.
>>
>>86745660
So carol needs a big guy alien whos not afraid to give her crap for what she does.
>>
>>86745524
http://viewcomic.com/civil-war-ii-kingpin-001-2016/
this is literally the only thing about this whole event that i have found interesting. reading kingpin and villain shenanigans.
>>
>>86745165
I'm pretty sure Marvel was doing big hero crossovers long before Disney bought them.
>>
File: capmyspace15.jpg (138KB, 700x1094px) Image search: [Google]
capmyspace15.jpg
138KB, 700x1094px
>>86746335
It's someone redialoguing and ripping apart that shitty comic where Sally Floyd chastised Cap for not knowing what Myspace is.

http://www.cbr.com/remember-to-forget-captain-america-doesnt-even-know-what-myspace-is/

It was so bad that even today people rightly take it apart. Especially considering how no one uses Myspace anymore.
>>
>>86746471
They were.
>>
>>86744260
Because A., nobody knows/gives a fuck about Carol, despite how much Marvel thinks people do, and B., this is like the 7th "so called heroes fight so called heroes" event in the past 10 years. It's getting exhausting. Secret Wars should have been an end to that bullshit gauntlet, not a fucking launchpad.
>>
>>86746495
To be fair, the rest of that stuff still holds true. The Simpsons, and Youtube and sadly Nascar are a big part of American culture.
If she had said Facebook instead of MySpace, it wouldn't be so hilariously ironic.
Except it'd still be a shitty argument.
>>
>>86746597
They're a big part of American culture but not vital aspects of it. I don't know who won the last American Idol (or X-Factor) or what the last Simpsons episode I watched was, does that make me out of touch?
>>
>tfw japs are doing better with capeshits than americucks
>>
Civil War II is an attempt at synergy but I'm pretty sure it's because the higher ups within Marvel want that movie money, not because Disney wants them too. Remember all the rules they had for selling the hip-hop album covers?
>>
>>86745228
>but then the delays happened.
Delays?
On a marvel event book?
Shirley you jest.
>>
>>86745228
>>86746770

Marquez had a baby.
I hate to defend the book, but surely that justifies it a little.

Although Marvel and Marquez should have taken that into account when planning the series out.
>>
>>86744443
>because like the recent death of nu52 superman, no one gives a shit about worthless characters.

I am really fucking tired of this meme
>>
>>86745083
Why the fuck is Nova on this picture.
>>
>>86746277
When I originally read Civil War: Frontline, I did not like this scene one bit, nor her interview with Cap way earlier in the story. I couldn't find the words to it, but this summed it up perfectly.
>>
>>86746842

because he was in the New Warriors series that was used to set-up the premise of Civil War, and then in his own series that takes place directly after Civil War.
>>
>>86744260
>did this shit not get any attention at all?

It got attention OP. All of it negative. We knew it was going to be a shitshow from the missile to boob fiasco
>>
>>86746597
Yeah but this comic was published like around 2007, Simpsons was on what, Season 18 or something? By that point a lot of people cared enough to watch it but only like the die-hards were talking about it. If she asked him that during the 90's, even late 90's then maybe it would've made sense.
>>
File: 1475396299888.jpg (51KB, 600x641px) Image search: [Google]
1475396299888.jpg
51KB, 600x641px
>>86746683
>does that make me out of touch?
>>
>>86746792
>I hate to defend the book, but surely that justifies it a little.

No. If anything that makes it worse. Because unlike an accidental injury or death you know that a babies coming. This just makes them seem even more incompetent to me
>>
>>86746792
I wouldn't blame Marquez, his wife was pregnant at the time Civil War II was being worked out, so it's really on Marvel planning things out.

The other thing is they decided to add yet another issue, even though they know he's going to have his hands full.
>>
>>86747093
>the missile to boob fiasco
Come again?
I don't think I'm familiar with those.
To me it sounded like shit from the first time I heard about it.
>>
I've ignored all of Marvel's events since the first Civil War. They're not worth reading, and it looks like Civil War II is no different.
>>
>>86746597

The Simpsons and youtube are a big part of western popular culture. But no self respecting American, Brit, European or even Aussie would define their actual culture by what shows they watch.
>>
>>86747159

War machine put She Hulk in a critical condition from his Anti Thanos missile when it hit her tit.

I wish I was joking
>>
>>86746792
I was more referring to the fact that this is the second event in a row for marvel that had delays and added an extra issue.
Both followed by a relaunch/reboot/renumbering.
>>
>>86747195
I thought that Thanos kicked the shit out of SheHulk, before he killed War Machine.

Shows how little I paid attention to this shit show.
>>
File: CW2 She-Hulk missile.jpg (702KB, 1024x3351px) Image search: [Google]
CW2 She-Hulk missile.jpg
702KB, 1024x3351px
>>86747159
This is pretty much everything you need to know about it.

Bottom is Bendis responding to someone asking why She-Hulk was easily felled.
>>
>>86747241
>I thought that Thanos kicked the shit out of SheHulk, before he killed War Machine.

No that was a later retcon by Kelly Thompson in A-Force. Bendis will probably ignore that, though.
>>
>>86747294
every time I see that bottom image I cant help but imagine tony going REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>86747315
>No that was a later retcon by Kelly Thompson in A-Force.

How can people stand shit like that? Yeah the missile was dumb but that's what happened. You can't just make shit up because you didn't like and tell fans to do the same
>>
>>86747358
Why not, Bendis does it.
>>
>>86747448

Fuck Bendis
>>
>>86745165
Marvel has been that way for almost 3 decades now.
>>
>>86747358
Holy shit, welcome to comics, friend
>>
File: people of charge.png (1MB, 1281x691px) Image search: [Google]
people of charge.png
1MB, 1281x691px
>>86744260
Marvel's in the limelight, Cape comics adaptations are in the limelight. Comics aren't.
>>
>>86745863
I remember a time when events mostly involved fighting villains, for whom acting villainous wasn't out of character.
>>
>>86746826
ain't a meme if it's the truth
>>
>>86747358
>You can't just make shit up because you didn't like and tell fans to do the same
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>86747294

>dude brings a missile capable of knocking down Thanos
>keeps it in a shoulder-mounted pod
>either it goes off on its own when Medusa hits him or he just fucking blind fires it without using any sort of homing, tracking, or guidance system to make sure it hits Thanos
>FUCKING THANOS, THE GUY WHO IS GOING TO MAKE A POINT OF RAPING YOUR FACE ONCE HE KNOWS YOU HAVE ANTI-THANOS MISSILES
>>
>>86747294
War Machine titty fucks She Hulk so hard she goes into coma.
>>
>>86744260
Doesn't it still have like 3-4 issues?
>>
>>86744443
Fantastic Four and X-Men haven't been Marvel's most popular characters in years.
>>
The only thing I give a shit about is if Jen was talking about Ulysses or Tony when she was making her last words before going into a coma.
She's pretty much the only character I give a shit about in this whole thing,
>>
>>86748206
banner/hulks death is all kinds of retarded but the writer covering his death executed it so well
>>
>>86747107
American Idol and the Simpsons haven't been relevant in almost a decade, or at least episodes released on a weekly/daily basis haven't been.
>>
>>86746347
>The X-men were more or less absent the first time around too.
X-Men and Spider-Man are literally all normies know about Marvel comics (not MCU)
>>
>>86748255
The anon I was replying to was talking about the first Civil War event comic. Besides the team helping with the survivors of the explosion that set things off, a scene with Emma Frost and a few appearances with Cable and Bishop they weren't involved in the main event at all. Even the Civil War: X-men tie-in was really more off an offshoot of the X-men: 198 miniseries than a real tie-in to the all the commotion over registration.
>>
File: now kiss.jpg (72KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
now kiss.jpg
72KB, 800x450px
>>86746260
>>
>>86744260
Because it's genuinely awful to the point of just being full retarded it basically the most ham fisted hackly writien status quo changing shitty event in years it's more of a fuck up than the original entire charecters have been destroyed by this Carols now a completely friendless moronic fascist who hasn't found a single human being who agrees with her that isn't a retarded civilian banners got an arrow through his skull while hawcunt got away with complete and total murder
>>
>>86744443
>ike the recent death of nu52 superman, no one gives a shit about worthless characters
But he was objectively not worthless.
Morrison's run was incredible.
>>
>>86747906
It has been delayed a few times. I think it was meant to end in October initially, but now we're looking at December?
>>
>>86744260
>>>/75005937/
>>75005937
>>>/tv/75005937/
>>
The reason Civil War was popular it's because it featured so many shocking twists/moments:
-Two iconic Marvel heroes fighting against eachother for their ideals.
-Spider-Man unmasked
-Return of Thor later revelead to be a robot
-Death of Captain America
-"Amazing" "Spectacular"
-"No, YOU move."
-"Sleep well, Judas."
-"It wasn't worth it.."

What does Civil War II have? The death of Hulk? I don't remember any memorable moment from this event.
>>
File: benis.png (729KB, 671x712px) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
729KB, 671x712px
>>86748695
>>
>>86748725
HAVE ANOTHER DRINK, CAROL.
>>
>>86748388
nuthin' but a gold nugget in a pile of shit
>>
>>86748695
I gotta give Civil War credit where credit's due, I can remember the exact panel of all of those scenes and I haven't looked at some of them in almost a decade.
>>
>>86744443
>because like the recent death of nu52 superman, no one gives a shit about worthless characters.
Hating on superbro, what a worthless meme
>>
Just as a response OP, I'm an incredibly casual consumer of comics who has been popping on /co/ and buying graphic novels here and there since about 2011.

I used to pop in here for big events to catch the scans with everyone on /co/ and enjoy it with people. I haven't been on for most of 2016 and haven't read shit of CW2 and it's specifically because even the announcement of this event turned me off.
>>
>>86746963
The biggest fucking problem with it is not long afterwards, they confront Tony with evidence that he orchestrated a Terrorist attack on a speech Namor was giving to the UN, then didn't print it because it would be unethical or some shit.
>>
>>86748695
You forgot the most iconic moment. When they held a funeral for Bill Foster and no one thought to shrink him down. Or wrap him in something other than a fucking tarp.
Nigga looked like he was being tossed in a landfill.
>>
>>86744260
>another dumb hero vs hero event
That's fucking why.
>>
>>86748128
X-Men still outsells most of Marvel's comics.
>>
>>86749369
Everything outsells Hellcat, Squirrel Girl, and Mockingbird. That's not a big accomplishment.
>>
>>86749429
Well that's kind of sexist
>>
>>86744260
>did this shit not get any attention at all?

More like everyone's trying to avoid making eye contact with it and waiting for all this shit to blow over...
>>
>>86749460
Ugh, can you, like, just NOT?
>>
>>86749429
X-Men beats everything except Star Wars and Spidey.

Barely anyone reads the excess Avengers books. They aren't popular outside of movies and never were. Stop memeing and being part of the problem.
>>
>>86749460
The market is still primarily male, those books are aimed at a female readership.
Do the math, it's a harsh truth but it isn't sexism.
>>
>>86746495
Whoaw this is next level shit!!
Bendis? Who?
>>
>>86749568
Really?
I've always ignored the sales number reports because, y'know, what kind of douche picks their books that way? What's the point?
But those are really surprising factoids.
>>
In reply to the boob missile comment:

Didn't another book fill in more of the fight (ie., retconned) it so that Ken did boob-tank the missile blast, and was injured from it but still standing, and then Thanos beat the shit out of her with a clasped together hand slam on her head?

And that right after that War Machine dove to try and rescue Jen and that's when he got his chest fisted by Thanos?
>>
>>86749823
Jen, not Ken. Stupid autocorrect.
>>
>>86746277
This will never stop being glorious
>>
>>86744443
The FF being out of the game was known before secret wars ended. Nothing randomly convenient about the two titles owned by Fox not getting a free ride
>>
>>86749823
Yeah, A-Force did that.
Damn near all the current ongoing books are running damage control for Bendis' mess. Ewing's working overtime now that one of the main protagonists of his book is being turned into a brain-damaged fascist and most of the others are being forced to just stand by passively and take notes.
>>
>>86748950
>implying it's a meme
>>
>>86749823
There was no confirmation from the boob rocket that it killed her the first time around. That was just heavy head canon
>>
>>86749632
It was Paul Jenkins. He wrote better stuff, but Frontline was like his lowest point. Well maybe that and Sentry: Fallen Sun.
>>
>>86749923
Bullshit, Bendis himself said that She-Hulk got her injuries from the missile: >>86747294
>>
>>86747515

Shitty retcons that come a few weeks later really is more of a Marvel thing
>>
>>86750219
She's alive anon, that's the argument. Everyone complained that they had to retcon her back to life when that wasn't the case
>>
>>86749325
One would think the real villains could get away with some nefarious fucking shit while the heroes fuck around with each other like this.
>>
>>86750349
No one in this topic even brought up whether or not she died from it. What's still stupid is that a small, tiny missile did enough damage to Jen to put her into a coma and threaten her life at all in the first place.

Unless you're suggesting the series of events as written by Bendis leading to She-Hulk landing in the hospital was well-thought out and competently written?
>>
>>86749923
The only confirmation that She-Hulk would die came from the NeoGaf leaker who was actually at least 90% right about what the first issue would be.
>>
>>86746277
I want a cap was right t-shirt to put near my cyclops was right t-shirt now
>>
>>86746726
and with the registration act too.
>>
>>86746792
no, it doesn't beause if my wife has a baby I have to go to work anyway if I don't want to be fired.Like any normal human being on the fucking planet.
>>
>>86747575
And it's therefore a meme.
>>
>>86751512
your recursive reasoning has no power here, you're dealing with 12th level autism.
>>
>>86744260
I completely stopped caring around the time of the "Everybody is Thors" event.
>>
>>86744653
Maria's mirror, pls.
>>
>>86745660
>Carol is what Hal Jordan would be if Hal were a good character.
ftfy
>>
File: 1471504882308.jpg (97KB, 560x856px) Image search: [Google]
1471504882308.jpg
97KB, 560x856px
>>86747294
>stay tuned
You just know he wanted to put *mic drop*
>>
>>86749315
Hank Pym is the worst friend, I swear.
>>
>>86752024
>Carol
>Good character
wwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>86747358
I can stand it because having to adhere to Bendis canon would drag Marvel down even further than it is. It's clear that the only writer who thinks this event is a good idea is Bendis.
>>
>>86751475
They are countries where the father gets a few weeks or months to be with the baby, a kind of paternity leave.
>>
>>86752436
I hate this gay world.
>>
>>86752176
What I like about Carol is that she pulls off the Maverick archetype without being two-dimensional about it. She's what Hal Jordan would be if Hal were a good character. She's got Tony Stark's swagger and over-abundance of confidence, Steve Roger's discipline and military training, and raw power enough to rival Thor (unless Aaron is writing him it seems). And despite all that, she's still very much her own character, with her own flavors of compassionate and flippant and humorous. If I had to sum Carol up in one word, it'd be "liberation" and that's a beautiful thing.
>>
File: 1475093602084.jpg (130KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475093602084.jpg
130KB, 1080x1080px
>>86752608
If I had to sum up Carol in one word, it'd be "cute"
>>
File: OP.gif (168KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
OP.gif
168KB, 640x427px
>>86744260
>Captain America #5 (I think)
Reveals that Brainwashed Hydra Steve has been manipulating what the precog Inhuman has been seeing forcing Cap Marvel to follow through with the Minority Report shit.

Hydra Steve wants to overthrow redskull and believes he can run hydra better and causing a civil war is how he plans to do it.
>>
>>86747294
>The badass knock down thanos missiles
I'm starting to think that Bendis has been taking lessons from Ken Penders.
>>
>>86746260
That's movie Steve.

Comics Steve has been eminently punchable ever since they sucked the magic serum out of him and turned him into Grandpa Fascism
>>
>>86744555

Three months still.
>>
>>86746534
People may have cared about Carol if she wasn't now the same pathetic strawman villain they turned Stark into for the first event, only this time they don't have any sort of convenient reset key unles someone steals Doom's time machine and puts a bullet through Ulysses' head before this shit starts
>>
>>86754099
see
>>86752702

It's all Hydra Steve.
>>
>>86746495

wtf I hate America now
>>
>>86744260
wait Star lord and Panther join Tony? When did that happen?
>>
>>86754666
that's Daredevil

and that's art for #0, the artist screwed up some of the teams.
>>
File: 1450659072335.png (549KB, 476x718px) Image search: [Google]
1450659072335.png
549KB, 476x718px
>>86754666
>>
>>86745524
During the first Civil War, Baron Zemo was busy saving the world, Annihilus was annihilating the universe, Galactus was captured by Thanos and used as a sentient Deathstar, I think Dr. Doom was laughing his ass off.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.