[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WAMPG: "Where Are My Pants" General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Where_are_my_Pants_Guy..jpg (16KB, 209x310px) Image search: [Google]
Where_are_my_Pants_Guy..jpg
16KB, 209x310px
What do you guys think of the most recent season? are we getting another any time soon?
>>
>>86743595
I don't get the appeal.
>>
>>86743627
Name one comfier show
>>
>>86743595
>It got really weird in season 6 when it was revealed he knew where his pants were the whole time.
>>
God, I hope so. Last season was such a cliffhanger with him almost finding his pants and the cameo from President Business (ALL HAIL)
>>
File: IMG_2267.jpg (40KB, 344x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2267.jpg
40KB, 344x371px
>>86743627
>>
>>86743698
The japanese adaptation
"Anatawa watashino panstu"
>>
>>86743698
The original British show that only had a 7 episode season:
"Oi Guv What 'Appened To Me Trousers"
>>
>>86743698
Late Night With Prezzy B. fuckin a+ shit right there
>>
>>86744217
>Late Night With Prezzy B.
that show sucked ever since Takos Tuesday and you know it
>>
>That part when he killed the homeless guy in the alley and stole his pants

This show got really dark later in the season
>>
>>86744358
>implying that the episode with special guest Emmet Brickowski wasn't fucking hilarious
OUT OF THIS HOUSE
>>
>>86743595
Remember the episode where he lost his underpants?
>>
>>86746322
Can we please not talk about that episode,every time some talks about it, people here get all bitch about the gay undertones that episode had.
>>
File: Joy-Lol.jpg (185KB, 999x750px) Image search: [Google]
Joy-Lol.jpg
185KB, 999x750px
>>86744095
My sides!
>>
>>86747695
snot dat funny
>>
>>86743595
It jumped the shark during season 5 when he lost his shirt.
>>
>>86748763
I thought it was pretty alright, not as bad when he lost his marbles.
>>
>>86748632
Sez you, mate.
>>
>>86744010
>you are my underwear
>not Ore No Zubon Wa Doko Ni Desu Ka?
Greetings from /a/
>>
>Where are my pants?

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>86748632
And I hear it in Ork voice. Fucking /tg/.
>>
>>86749480
I have a theory. Might be a long shot here.

Every episode we see pants in the apartment. Pic related is a painting, Honey dusts a pants statue, we all know the spiel.

But take a closer look at the painting. The top left pair of pants is 4 mm to the left, just slightly off center. This shows that Honey is actually in a fever dream, which would tie Season 8's allusion to dreams ("I only dreamt I found my pants! Gosh Darnsit!") into the plot.
>>
File: image.png (184KB, 618x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
184KB, 618x542px
> We're the same, you and me. And you know it!
> No! I never misplaced them on purpose!

Fucking hate this trope
>>
>>86747663
Yeah that was pretty melodramatic. Who needs a 6 episode story arc about that?
>>
>>86748907
>not simply Pantsu Doko
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.