[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, Marvel should just give up and sell the publishing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

Honestly, Marvel should just give up and sell the publishing rights to DC, because at least they actually like the characters they own.
>>
File: 1456802436178.jpg (117KB, 638x950px) Image search: [Google]
1456802436178.jpg
117KB, 638x950px
Exhibit "A"
>>
File: Fedora.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
>>86742249
>It took DC about 3-4 years to put Harley on the same level as the trinity
I sure wish Tom Brevoort cared this much about the X-Men to be honest.
>>
>>86742324
Yes, I agree. It *IS* sad how far those three have fallen.
Maybe they need more Supermans? And more Jokers? And more lesbians?
>>
>>86742501
You're mistaken there, mate.
Supes & Son is the best use of the character in a decade.
Based CIA is gonna crash Marvel's plane with no survivors.
Wonder Woman is actually readable again, and getting more attention from DC than ever before because of movie hype.
>>
How can people say that Marvel is trying to bury X-Men when there are currently 6 ongoings that follow the X-Franchise. 6 is a lot.
>>
>>86743045
>Only remaining prominent leader-type character is Magneto
>probably killed Cyclops
>killed Wolverine
>still put out two Wolverine books a month
>still no announcement for any ongoings after the current ones cancel, just more announcements for events they share with the inhumans and hero vs hero shit
>>
>>86743045
It's the way marlel is treating the X-Men right now like as if they are the bad guys for trying to save themselves from a currently ongoing genocide.
>>
>>86743324
Also
>literally gassing the mutants Press F for Madrox
>>
>>86743599
Is this your first time watching Marvel kill off a bunch of muties?
>>
>>86743362
>implying that isn't realistic

The X-men are now an allegory for white people
>>
>>86743868
It won't be the last, why do you think they keep making so many?
>>
>>86743868
Is the third time marvel is genociding the mutants, which get boring after the second one
>>
>>86743920
I hope one day that becomes true, and all white people will know what it's like to fear their children being murdered in the streets "justifiably".
>>
>>86744072
wat
>>
>>86744072
I feel like I should report this
>>
>>86744173
Don't feed the /pol/ troll, just ignore it and it will go back to its containment board.
>>
File: Rightclops-1470347784365.jpg (184KB, 1023x724px) Image search: [Google]
Rightclops-1470347784365.jpg
184KB, 1023x724px
>>86744173
How the fuck did you think muties were treated in the comics?
>>
>>86742249
The only reason DC likes HQ is because she is making them money and was why SS did good box office.

If you actually think DC really has care or thinks HQ is as great a character as Batman, or Spider-man or Captain america, you are drowning in your DC bias to the point of stupidity.
>>
>>86744371
lol parents of mutants hate there kids just like real niggas
>>
>>86744072
someone mom don't hug them
>>
>The X-men are now an allegory for white people

sorry to say this but they jews
>>
>>86742249
DC didn't do that to Harley, the Arkham games did.
>>
>>86743868
Seriously, killing off popular characters has always been a thing. It generates more hype and gets people talking about the series again.
>>
>>86745908
Seriously, I could believe Marvel is trying to bury X-Men if they had one or two ongoings in the current line, but they have 6 right now, with the Death of X mini dropping tomarrow, IvX in the near future and the Resurrexction slated after that. X-Men are fine right now, they are just plagued with a case of 'Not Muh X-mens'
>>
>>86745676
Hey, tell yourself whatever you need to, buddy.
>>
>>86745908

which is why its a crutch and needs to stop.
>>
>>86746408
>X-Men are fine right now, they are just plagued with a case of 'Not Muh X-mens'
Pretty much this.

All-New Wolverine has been a pretty fun read and Uncanny X-Men is great in my opinion.
The only "problem" is a few fan favorites are missing.
>>
>>86748984
I have been enjoying Extraordinary more than Uncanny, but that's only because I don't really like the current Uncanny team, and Extraordinary gave a whole issue talking about what some of the newer mutants like Rockslide and No-Girl were up to. Also the Magik story that's being told.
>>
File: 1466582140602.jpg (134KB, 734x340px) Image search: [Google]
1466582140602.jpg
134KB, 734x340px
>>86748771
With the popular characters, yeah, because they'll just be brought back to life eventually, but the X-Men are supposed to be endangered, threatened, put upon to defend themselves somehow against a world that hates and fears them.
Shouldn't a death or two every couple of years be used to point out that situation?
>>
>>86749046
They really need to expand the cast in that.
I saw a few New-X-Men academy brats in the background of the X-Refuge demon battle and yet Storm's team is still just this little roster barely getting by anytime there's a threat.
Where's the rest of the Utopia army?
>>
>>86744801
Kitty is a Jew, yes.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.