[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /co/ have a top 100 like /lit/ and /a/ do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: mime.jpg (7KB, 235x222px) Image search: [Google]
mime.jpg
7KB, 235x222px
Does /co/ have a top 100 like /lit/ and /a/ do?
>>
No we can't agree on anything
>>
>>86741263
We could easily come up with a list of 60 or so comics that need to be in it, but their order and the rest of the list would create endless infighting
Lucifer, Sandman, Nextwave, SCUD, Planetary, Marvel's Incredible Hercules, Godzilla In Hell, Orc Stain and Watchmen all belong in there off the top of my head.
>>
1 half of /co/ likes a given thing and the other half hates it

the only thing universally loved is the pre-move Spongebob seasons
>>
>>86741660
>SCUD
Fuck off.
>>
>>86741660
No need to order it from best to worst. Just have 100 best/most influential comics/cartoons aligned at random.
>>
>>86741660
>>86741715
It doesn't help that /co/ is dedicated to 2 separate (but sometimes overlapping) mediums, unlike /a/ or /lit/.
I don't doubt that a lot of users here like both comics and cartoons, but I think most just stick with one.
>>
>>86741754

This

If we can at least drop 100 comics and 100 cartoons then we don't have to worry about order just the number of them shown
>>
>>86741802
It also doesn't help that most of /co/ isn't actually interested in the comic medium. Most /co/mic posters only come here for one genre (action), specifically one subgenre (superhero).

We're like the /a/ posters who reject any anime outside of shounen, or the /lit/ posters who reject any novels outside of YA.
>>
File: 1446407365373.jpg (781KB, 1946x1660px) Image search: [Google]
1446407365373.jpg
781KB, 1946x1660px
Just use someone else's Top 100 list to be honest.

The Top 100 Comics of the 20th Century:
http://www.listchallenges.com/the-comic-journals-top-100-comics-of-the-20th

The Top 100 Comics of 2000-2009:
http://classic.tcj.com/alternative/analysis-rob-cloughs-top-100-comics-of-the-00s-part-one-of-two/

The Top 100 Comics of 2011-2015:
http://loser-city.com/features/the-100-best-comics-of-the-first-half-of-the-2010s-part-1-100-80

The Top 115 Comics of All Time:
http://www.hoodedutilitarian.com/2011/08/the-top-115/

A /co/ list isn't going to be any more useful to you than any of those lists. Look, here's an example of a /co/ list. It's just random opinions thrown out haphazardly. None of it has any connection to you, none of it will help you if you don't already know what you're looking for. If you want something more useful than that, tell us your tastes in entertainment sometime, and we can tailor recommendations specifically to you.
>>
>>86741263
No, please stop asking.

>>86741715
I don't like Spongebob
>>
>>86741263
No. /co/ is filled with far too many people that think since theyve been reading comics for a year that makes them an expert while at the same time not acknowledging that people that have been reading for much longer may know more than them.
>>
File: 1451316094454.jpg (292KB, 1280x849px) Image search: [Google]
1451316094454.jpg
292KB, 1280x849px
>>86741263
Yes, but not in the same way /lit/ and /a/ do. It's more separated into category. We have top pics for specific genres, top pics for specific writers, and top pics for specific characters. Pic related. Anyone claiming otherwise is a newfag or /tv/.
>>
>>86742710
But I watched the movies so I know more than you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.