[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Elektra1.jpg (209KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
Elektra1.jpg
209KB, 1400x700px
What went wrong?
>>
>>86738740
Black Sky.
>>
The stupid Blacksmith twist. Served no purpose other than being a ridiculous coincidence.
>>
>>86738740
An awful accent didn't do her any favours.That and the shows tone shifted drastically towards a more supernatural vein when her involvement with the Hand and Black Sky were put to the front. While it may be intrinsic to the comic character of Daredevil, it didn't belong in this show. The worst episode of Season 1 was Stick showing up out of nowhere to try and kill a kid, and the worst part of Season 2 was when the audience was pulled away from Daredevil fighting political corruption, crime and the Punisher to watch Ninjas tumbling over the roof of Hells Kitchen and fire arrows at cars driven by blind men.
>>
>>86738740
Nothing because it went right. Go back seeing Greg Berlanti faggotry tv shows.
>>
They completely ignored her characterization and tried to had her ninja origins.
>>
>>86738740
Shit casting.
>>
>>86738740
It's weird how sometimes Elektra was smoking hot, and other times she looked like a disgusting rice farmer
>>
>>86738740
Not gonna lie, I don't read daredevil and know next to nothing about elektra, but...

She came off as an annoying adrenaline junky with little to no actual personality, and the Hand content in the DD show just plain sucks, and took you right out of the experience, second half of the season felt like a completely different series.
>>
>>86738918
Season 1 also had a decent amount of ninjas that still worked pretty well.
They just didn't execute it well in Season 2.
Same with that Stick episode from season 1, it just comes out of nowhere and then just fucks off again. If the plot actually tried to build around it properly, it could've worked better.
>>
>>86738740
Combinging gritty street crime and The Punisher and following that shit up immediately with zombie ninjas.

The funny thing is that they are both *great* story arcs, except that together in the same season Elektras storyline suffered immensely.
>>
>>86738740
Shouldn't have had to appear in the middle of the fucking season, it was such a giant change of tone that it was awkward, suddenly matt's life took a complete 180 out of nowhere and the transition was awkward.
>>
File: 1471812137737.jpg (78KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1471812137737.jpg
78KB, 338x305px
>>86738740
>What went wrong?

Yeah, what could possibly bad with less sexy Catwoman that takes herself too fucking seriously?

Electra is boooooooring.
>>
People still don't know what the the fuck a sai is supposed to be.
>>
>>86738740
Elektra being clearly a psychopath (or else half demon, or whatever the Black Sky is) and Matt still being wrapped around her finger. Like, he didn't think it was weird at all that she would just tie up a man and tell him to him to kill the dude back in his college days?
>>
File: daredevil season 2.jpg (64KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
daredevil season 2.jpg
64KB, 540x405px
>>86739778
>Season 1 also had a decent amount of ninjas that still worked pretty well.
It had pretty much one ninja, done especially well. Then they squandered it all. Episode 8 was basically this meme.
>>
File: yakuza.jpg (67KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
yakuza.jpg
67KB, 1200x600px
>>86738740
If you mean Elektra I honestly don't care either way. If you mean season 2 in general it didn't have enough sexy Yakuza suit lady. Seriously, the hand in general lacked style. Should have just kept the business suits.
>>
>>86738740
I legitimately liked her story more than Franks. And I say this as an actual Greek man that gets pretty triggered by mexicans being cast as Greeks, aka S2 of The Wire.

Come at me.
>>
>>86738918
>The worst episode of Season 1 was Stick showing up out of nowhere to try and kill a kid,
Absolute shit taste
>>
File: elodie-yung-gi-joe.png (2MB, 1197x726px) Image search: [Google]
elodie-yung-gi-joe.png
2MB, 1197x726px
>>
>>86741062
the hand in buisness suits with a big hand sigil on the back and ninja masks would have been fucking cash money
>>
They turned her into The Black Cat, with Daredevil as her Spider-Man. Search your feelings, you know it to be true!
>>
>>86738740
Honestlly, if netflix can't make a decent second act for their marvel series, they should just make the season shorter. Capping Daredevil at 9 episodes with a storyline that didn't just drop off punisher for a subplot would have been great. First 4 episodes were the only thing that made it worth watching
>>
>>86741062
that yakuza chick is mai waifu
>>
>>86738740
>>86739770
I think she did a great job as Elektra.

I remember comic Elektra being more silent and stoic and that wouldn't work well in television. Is she different from the comics? Sure, but her a adrenaline junky personality I believe is taken from her Ultimate series and DD's Man without Fear mini-series.

I think comic Elektra is best described as embracing you with a touch almost like silk, her voice as rich and soft as honey. She's whispering something sensual in your ear, her soft lips barely touching your ear while she's sticking a sai between your ribs. Almost like a snake slithering to bite its prey, hypnotizing it from even moving while she coils around its body.

The tv series Elektra is best described as intense and forceful, climbing on top of you to kiss you while she buries her sai in your neck and screaming with ecstasy like a shark in a feeding frenzy.
>>
i thought she was great to be honesst family

she's the definition of crazy ex-girlfriend who will be the best fuck you'll ever have and know she's bad news but can't help yourself. her accent was hot as fuck

they should not have killed nobu, he was based. the only criticism against s2 is that the frank stuff was just so much better. if frank never happened s2 would still be great dealing with the fisk power vacuum and ninjas but frank took it to 11
>>
>>86738740
For starters, she's a 6/10.
>>
Nothing, she was great.

People just want to find something complain about, so they pick Elektra because a) she's the important new character after Punisher leaves and b) Punisher was GOAT.
>>
>>86743347
YESSSSSSS
>>
>>86738740
Matt suddenly being willing to abandon his previous conviction to be a well-educated lawyer to live up to his father's hopes AFTER he convinces Foggy to take up the Punisher case. There was almost no internal conflict, he just drops it immediately. It seriously feels like whoever wrote it didn't even watch season 1. 4/10 Season if not for Frank.
>>
>>86747639
pussy makes men do strange things

incredible crazy hot pussy? niggas would jump out of airplanes with no chutes
>>
>>86739711
>Shit casting.

this
>>
What really bugged me was that there was a huge "No, Elektra, YOU are the Black Sky!" moment but it never explained what that meant aside from being important to the Hand.
Like, if you're going to have it seem important, the viewer needs to know why.

Even DD seemed to know more than we did and he's perpetually clueless.
>I'm sorry, Mattie, I can't ever be normal because I'm Black Sky
They're talking about it like it means like we just have to accept that its true and it's frustrating because we have nothing to base whether it is or not.
>>
The character was very enjoyable.
It's just too bad she was wasted on a pointless and meandering arc that had very little resolution.
>>
It wouldn't have been so bad if the season just focused on the Punisher stuff.
>>
>>86738740
>What went wrong?
lame costume and she wasn't killed by Bullseye.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.