[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ related IRL pet peeves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: bag and board garbage.jpg (38KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
bag and board garbage.jpg
38KB, 540x960px
>/co/ related IRL pet peeves

>these little plastic strips from comic book bags

I find these guys EVERYWHERE even after im sure I have thrown them all away
Just cleaned my room and I found like 15 of these turds hiding in different spots around my room
>>
Me too I have been finding them in the washing machine because I think they get hidden in my sheets
>>
>>86736586
im torn because I hate dealing with these things, but I hate peeling off tape when I open single issues to read them.
>>
File: 1475586417598.jpg (7KB, 207x251px) Image search: [Google]
1475586417598.jpg
7KB, 207x251px
Might not count as IRL but...
>comic/cartoon goes through multiple artstyle changes
>>
>trades and hardcovers never going on sale
>never getting any new ones

one of my lcs moved to a smaller location. They have one bookshelf of normal priced trades/hardcovers and a box of trades for $10

The box stays full and the bookcase stays full. There are never sales on either section. Nobody is going to buy Archie meets Glee for $12!!!
i want it if I can get it for cheaper
>>
File: bagboard.jpg (4KB, 299x206px) Image search: [Google]
bagboard.jpg
4KB, 299x206px
What are you guys talking about? The extra plastic strip along the top? Or something else?
>>
File: bag and board.jpg (41KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
bag and board.jpg
41KB, 540x960px
>>86736811
the bags that you posted have that flap on the top so you can fold it over and tape it down. The ones in pic related have that flap to fold, but instead of taping it down, there is a sticky strip covered in a plastic strip in OP's image. its kinda like an envelope, but instead of licking the sticky strip, its covered in that strip of plastic you can peel off. when you peel off the pastic, they float around everywhere and invade your home and life
>>
>>86737208
I've never seen those. That sounds gross.
>>
>>86737208
Wait, you can peel those off and close the bag? fuck, man.
>>
File: 1474613307818.gif (585KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1474613307818.gif
585KB, 500x371px
>>86736563
>putting the comic behind the board in bag
>>
>>86737318
you peel off the strip in
>>86736563
and then you fold the top over, its looks like >>86737208

>>86737323
who the heck does this? I can understand for like, light damage, but who keeps their comics out in the open? Most people have them in a box....right?
>>
this movie was underrated
>>
>>86736563

THOSE ARE TAPE WORMS TOU IDIOT. BURN THAT SHIT TO HELL
>>
>>86736563
Oh thank God it's only tape.
>>
The tax on comics is too high
>>
>>86741120
i agree
>>
>>86741091
its not tape
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.