[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go ahead and say it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 15

File: say it.jpg (19KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
say it.jpg
19KB, 500x440px
Whenever I see anything Family Guy related I just get so, illogically mad. It's so painfully unfunny to me, that I can't stand the mere sight of it.

It's a shame too, because it used to be one of the funniest shows on TV back in it's earlier seasons and now, Seth McLibtard is soapboxing so hard, it's a wonder he doesn't just make an episode with just Brian talking about politics for 30 minutes.
>>
Wonder Woman being queer is obvious and I want it to be a bigger part of her story going forward
>>
>>86734540
I'm not even interested in cartoons or comics, I only come here because it's funny to watch you guys argue with each other.
>>
File: 1446407365373.jpg (781KB, 1946x1660px) Image search: [Google]
1446407365373.jpg
781KB, 1946x1660px
>>86734715
It's never too late to get started.
>>
>> If they don't give Martian Manhunter a new series or at least have him as a major part of JLA & yet will waste time on 4 fucking Wildstorm book I will be boiling fucking angry. And I say that as someone who likes Wildstorm.
>>
File: images1.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images1.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>86734540
>HEY GUYS DID YOU SEE THAT EPISODE WHERE BRIAN TALKS ABOUT WHY HE IS AGAINST DONALD TRUMP AND ALL THE DUMB CHARACTERS FROM THE SHOW ARE ARGUING WITH HIM.

lemme just set my stop watch to see how long it takes for that to happen
>>
I just wish X-Anon would come back already.
>>
Enough with the live action remakes, Disney. Please.
>>
Steven Universe threads should be deleted on sight, half of the threads they have up right now are just them picking a fight with another fandom
>>
avatar the last airbender's first season isn't really that good.
>>
SCOTT PILGRIM WAS BAD
>>
I'M THE SMARTEST, MOST INTERESTING PERSON HERE, BUT EVERYONE IS TOO STUPID TO NOTICE
>>
>>86737198
no shit, Sherlock
>>
>>86737200

Are you the cheese?
>>
File: 4867.gif (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
4867.gif
7KB, 480x360px
>>86737382
>still hasn't even gotten to level 5 in Ghost & Goblins

Why are you even here?
>>
I think comics are pretty boring. I like looking up characters, watching the cartoons, but actually reading comics. Fuck that. I can never sit through a single one.

The only one I've managed through is All Star Supes. And even that was a chore to read. It was okay though.
>>
Batman versus Superman is my second favorite superhero movie and I loved Eisenberg as Luthor.

I'm a massive waifu fag. The only comic I follow on a regular basis nowadays is Ms. Marvel.

Big Hero 6 is my favorite movie and I wrote a 12 thousand word about how great it is.

I write shipping fanfiction
>>
>>86734540
>I am still sad that there's no ATHF more.
>I'd watch the shit outta Carl Universe, a parody of steven universe but with Carl trying to fuck the gems.
>>
>>86739804

I hate how ATHF is dead because Lazzo got sick of it, but Squidbillies, which is the exact same thing, allows to live.
>>
>>86734540

Gee that's a really controversial opinion, it's really brave of you to say that in a place that loves Family Guy as much as /co/.
>>
File: please say yes.png (60KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
please say yes.png
60KB, 250x250px
I love you, /co/. I knew it from the first moment I saw your greasy fucking face, and smegma scented underoos. I don't want to be apart from you any longer, my love... /co/, will you marry me?
>>
>>86739832
Hey, Boco!
What's up?
>>
>>86740034

I know, I know, shut the fuck up...
>>
>>86737155
A lot of those threads are most likely by anti-SU-fags trying to bait.
>>
>>86740087
yes sir..
>>
>>86740087
Sometimes I wonder if all of /co/'s tripfags will unite and wreak havoc.

That would be fun to watch.
>>
>>86740140
I hope not, I don't want to imagine Rooney and Boco together...
>>
Animation will always be seen as a children's medium.
>>
I hate Rebirth, I hate it with a passion. Of course, the rebirth babies are what's making me hate it even more, but Jesus fuck, just look at how much of a rehash and "muhh status quo Rebirth is, they fucking put Jurgens on Superman, there's really not much else worth talking about. Now they'[re moving Nightwing back to Bludhaven and having him be at odds with Bruce, fuck you Seeley. And fuck DC for giving exclusives to people like him or Humphries or Abnett or Tynion. Boring house style art all around. Terrible and unimaginative all around.

And like I said, the rebirth babies are the worst ebcause you can't criticize DC anymore without the "hurr ur marveldrone xD" shitposters though I suspect they're actually marvelfags pretending to be dcfags and retarded to make all dcfags look bad. And then there's the fact that Image isn't putting many interesting stuff out either. Fuck the sad state of this industry.
>>
File: Feels_Swooce_man.gif (257KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Feels_Swooce_man.gif
257KB, 480x360px
>>86734632
Nice

People act like a person who grew up on an island of all females wouldn't AT LEAST be bisexual.
>>
>>86740002
Anon, I...this is so sudden...
>>
>>86734540
I CAN'T STAND STARCO

JUST LET MARCO BE WITH JACKIE LYNN THOMAS

JUST LET STAR BE WITH OSKAR
>>
File: allright_0.png (528KB, 832x696px) Image search: [Google]
allright_0.png
528KB, 832x696px
No matter how much hate Family Guy gets from /co/, or from OP, apparently, it is fucking LEAGUES above the Cleveland Show.
Every once in a while, Family Gamily will make a joke that makes me chuckle or at the very least think, "OK, yea that was kinda clever." and the episodes where Brian gets called out on his bull shit are like finding a diamond in a septic tank, and it shows that McFarlane is at least slightly aware of just how preachy and liberal he is.
Plus the first 3 seasons were fucking saturated in good jokes and gags.

The Cleveland Show, on the other hand hasn't made me so much as crack a smile in 4 fucking seasons.

I think /co/ tends to be more lenient with CS because it never hit that popularity FG did so it never became that "show that people hate because it's popular" kinda show, but
>tl;dr
FG>CS
>>
I like Buffy comics.
>>
File: Carol is a s3xy man1.jpg (63KB, 204x286px) Image search: [Google]
Carol is a s3xy man1.jpg
63KB, 204x286px
>>86734540
People say that the fanbase of SU on /co/is SJW cancer, when actually they are just waifufags. The best that we could do is kick these kind of fans from here.

The true cancer fanbase come here because of things like Voltron, and /co/ would be better if it was harsher and more elitist with people who like queershit and newfags, more like /a/.
>>
Sometimes I just skim the catalog for tweets
>>
>>86740140
Ya know in the old days people used to ship them?

Thats how abundant they were. Now theres hardly any left.
>>
File: 1475614611981.jpg (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475614611981.jpg
125KB, 600x600px
I thinking shipping in any form is pure fucking cancer and you are legally obligated to end your fucking miserable life. Also Black Science is fucking awful and fuck all of you who recommended it to me
>>
File: 1393135302999.jpg (104KB, 502x451px) Image search: [Google]
1393135302999.jpg
104KB, 502x451px
Calling a show "Reddit" is a piss poor excuse to not like a show.

If someone accuses a show of being "Tumblr", you get a clear idea of what they mean,
>it's pandering
>it puts gays, women, minorities on a pedestal and shows them as Gods with no flaws
>it has an unrealistic mixture of different races/religions/sexualities/etc. in one area
And so on.

What personality does Reddit have?
What does "That's so Reddit." imply?

If you don't like a show, just say why. You obviously don't like it for some reason, why hide behind a buzzword?
>>
>>86740840
I can see where you're coming from, but you're still a hypocrite
>>
>>86740840
I still wish people would stop throwing the word "tumblr" around as a criticism. It's gotten incredibly obnoxious at this point.

How about articulating why you don't like something like a goddamn adult instead of just throwing out a buzzword?
>>
>>86734540
I'm sick of people who despise batman/batgirl sexual relationship. They don't deserve all the hate. I know it's bad but not as worse as joker/harley
>>
>>86741165
They're both shit, shallow, and inexcusable relationships for writers to rely on.
>>
i know seifert has confirmed there won't be a third volume of witch doctor but i'm still holding out
maybe one day a few years from now, but i'll be waiting
>>
I barely fap to cartoons anymore and it makes me feel like such a pleb.
Family Circus is the worst comic to ever exist, it sucks all the funny out of your day in an instant.
>>
File: tumblr_kwbfezc4DD1qaukyr.png (283KB, 475x353px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_kwbfezc4DD1qaukyr.png
283KB, 475x353px
I'm ugly.

And I'm proud.
>>
>>86740265
Rebirth wouldn't have happened if DC didn't decide to do a full reset in the first place. And I already know people are going to say. "The New 52 wasn't that bad!" and point out all the good stuff that the New 52 brought. But here's the thing. The New 52 clearly brought some pretty bad stuff too, because DC wouldn't be doing Rebirth if there wasn't. Rebirth is basically DC admitting that the New 52 was, for the most part, a fuck up. And they plan to fix said fuck up by bringing back old stuff people liked while also keeping some of the new stuff that people also happen to like.
>>
>>86740922
Why spend time articulating something when there's already a word for it?
>>
>>86742063

Louder!
>>
File: tumblr_kwbfg8wvPw1qaukyr.png (288KB, 479x356px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_kwbfg8wvPw1qaukyr.png
288KB, 479x356px
>>86744499
I'm ugly and I'm proud!
>>
>>86744554

Say it like you mean it, you ugly pussy!
>>
>>86744626
I'M UGLY AND I'M PROUD!
>>
>>86744747

Good. Now the healing can begin.
>>
I just watched the first episode of The Nutshack and I liked it.

Yeah, the animation, voice acting and humor kinda suck, but the characters and story are bretty /comfy/.

Might watch all episodes.
>>
File: 余.png (208KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
余.png
208KB, 512x512px
>>86737573
Have you ever bought a comic, anon?
Reading on a computer just isn't the same as reading the physical copy. Feels like a drag to me and I love reading comics.
>>
Cal-Arts is a stupid meme, but it applies to The Loud House very well.
I believe that all waifu fags are underage or retarded manchildren.
Halloween is a shitty holiday. The only reason people like it is so they can shitpost about their spooky waifus.
Gumball threads are some of the most cancerous threads on here. If you want to have a circlejerk of Nicole or Penny, make the thread on /trash/ instead.
>>
>>86745560
>Halloween is a shitty holiday. The only reason people like it is so they can shitpost about their spooky waifus.
i mean, on /co/, yeah
but are you ever too old to mooch off of other people's free candy
>>
>>86746551

Or watch horror movies.

I think I'm gonna move to Canada.
>>
File: 1448407489208.gif (2MB, 350x190px) Image search: [Google]
1448407489208.gif
2MB, 350x190px
>>86745560
>Halloween is a shitty holiday
Who hurt you?
>>
>>86740087
What? No
Hell Boco, you are a tripfag, but you are at least a cool one.
>>
>>86747492
Social Justice Warriors
>>
I thought Batman v Superman was ok. But most of the complaints are valid.

I think Spider-Man: Homecoming is going to be a disaster. Unlike most other Marvel movies, it isn't respecting its source material. Spider-Man himself will probably be good, like every Spider-Man movie. But anything with the supporting cast will most likely be bad.

I think the same thing goes for Justice League. I'm mad that we're stuck with this actor for the Flash. The Flash, Cyborg, and Aquaman's designs are bad. It also seems like they're trying to make Aquaman too edgy and badass.

The Thor movies are trash

Race bending in any movie is retarded. Whichever way it happens. I don't care if "their race isn't a big part of their character".
>>
>>86747708
Oh
;_;
>>
>>86734540
I wish My Little Pony was unbanned here. I don't even watch the show anymore, I just want to use the reaction images.
>>
>>86734715
I use to be the same way anon, until last year I ran into a chronological mignolaverse thread and never looked back
>>
>>86747776
I agree, but mostly because I really want to talk about the new movie.
>>
Batman itself its for me the most idiotic popular thing right now

I mean the "bat" part

so much trouble writing stuff to justify why he uses pointy ears on his costume
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.