[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO IS STRONG? >>86709187 →

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: 00.jpg (1MB, 3988x3701px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
1MB, 3988x3701px
WHO IS STRONG?

>>86709187
>>
>>86734040
Piccolo drops him with a ki blast, setting Matian Manjobber on fire. GG J'onn J'onzz
>>
J'onn jobs harder than Yamcha.
>>
>>86734159
>>
J'onn has so many powers and abilities. It wouldn't be fair at all. Hell, is he even weak to fire in the New 52? I remember reading that it doesn't affect humans much as it sido in pre-New 52 stories.
>>
>>86734040
Jonn tries to mind rape and gets confused by the two other namikians in there because apparently anything that slightly deviates from a normal mind can throw him off.
>>
>>86737227
Even if he is, fire is only a psychological weakness. He's not extremely flammable or anything like that it just usually fucks with his head hard enough to make him lose control of his form. The last time I rember him getting set on fire, he just tanked it.
>>
>>86737313
Depends who's writing. Sometimes it's psychological, sometimes it's not.
>>
>>86734040
They are both very strong indeed.
>>
>>86734040

Piccolo becausAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
>>
>>86737339
Fair enough.
>>
>>86734040
Piccolo can do matter transmutation, regeneration, and grow 60 foot tall - on top of his strength, flight, speed, ki attacks, eye laser, special cream cannon, and the ability to lay eggs and create more henchmen.

Jonn is Superman with shapeshifting, telepathy, invisibility, and a vulnerability to fire instead of Kryptonite.

If Jonn can't take out Piccolo with telepathy - and it's fair to assume he can't because he is alien and the fusion of 3 people - then Jonn is pretty screwed. Invisibility and shapeshifting won't matter if your opponent can locate you by sensing your chi, so there is nowhere to hid, and power wise Piccolo is way stronger.
>>
Piccolo blew up the moon on a whim early in the series and increased in power exponentially after that.
>>
>>86737530
I'm pretty sure if Superman can plow through moons casually, so can J'onn, he's just not given to showy physical feats because that would step on Supes' and Wondy's toes
>>
>>86734040
Both.
>>
>>86734040
J'onn has the potential to be really strong but he's a fuckin jobber. Piccolo gets him pretty quickly.
>>
>>86738466
Piccolo tends to job a lot too.
>3rd form Frieza
>Imperfect Cell
>Fucking Frost
Now he just does what Vegeta tells him and babysits for Gohan.
>>
>>86734040
Left:
Martian Manhunter
Powers:
>Superhuman strength, speed, durability and endurance
>Regenerative healing factor
>Flight
>Invulnerability
>Intangibility/Phasing
>Invisibility
>Shapeshifting
>Telekinesis
>Telepathy
>Martian vision
>Nine senses
>Genius-level intellect
Right:
Some green faggot from a Chinese cartoon
Powers:
>Uh..
>>
>>86738784
>doesn't know both source materials well
>wants to have a discussion
J'onn wins because he's a better telepath, but in terms of physical skill, they're probably even
>>
>>86738784
Left
>Guy from a silly picture book with the power to job uncontrollably
Right
>Slug-Man from a Japanese cartoon based off a Chinese fable with the power to shoot magic beams that spawn clothes from nothing
>>
Sorry for newfag, but what does it mean to job?
>>
>>86738874
Whenever a new character shows up, the easiest way to establish that they're the shit is by taking a character the audience already knows is strong and having the new guy beat the shit out of them. That's jobbing
It's mainly a wrestling term
>>
>>86738784
And people still think Piccolo stands a chance.
>>
>>86738874
>>86738919

For example, Martian Manhunter is one of DC's heavy hitters, being a bit higher on the power level chart than Superman. But because he's less popular than, say, Batman or Wonder Woman, he often gets beaten up by new threats to establish how badass they are.

You can see the same thing in Marvel stuff with villains breaking Cap's shield or Wonder Man getting btfo
>>
>>86737479
>and power wise Piccolo is way stronger
>Jonn is Superman with shapeshifting, telepathy, invisibility, and a vulnerability to fire
>Jonn is Superman like
>>
>>86738784

>Right:
>Ki energy, enough to annihilate entire planets several times over
>Can essentially clone himself for more muscle
>Can regenerate from any wound, even from nothing more than a small core cluster of cells
>Strech his body Mr. Fantastic style
>Can become giant sized on whim
>Survives only on water
>Can handle fire, something a monkey with two rocks can make, just fine

Ftfy

>>86738732
To be fair, he jobbed to Cell on purpose in order to find out just what the hell he was, and Frost fucking cheated.
>>
>>86739010
>Yet >>86737479 Piccolo is way stronger
you are contradicting yourself
>>
>>86739010
I've never seen the MM destroy a moon in a matter of seconds by the energy generated from his own body.
>>
Friendly reminder that planets and moons in the Dragon Ball universe pop like nothing, and is never a good showing of someone's power.

That or DB fags really think Napa would wreck MM.
>>
File: i read it for the articles.gif (2MB, 253x183px) Image search: [Google]
i read it for the articles.gif
2MB, 253x183px
>>86734040
>WHO IS STRONG?
Well, those two are strong, certainly. Heck, lots of people are strong: firemen, bouncers, servicemen, mob enforcers, the Crystal Gems... the list could go on for days before even getting into specifics.

Did you have a more specific question that you couldn't field to Google?
>>
>>86738919
In alot of ways Miles Morales is the Roman Reigns of Marvel
>>
>>86734040
you know they're the same guy right

jonn is a PROFESSIONAL jobber, he's got a ton of different gigs
>>
File: ed5.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ed5.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>86734040
>>
>>86738816
He could punch him to death faster than he could move. Phase through his skin and remove his skull. And probably all kinds of icky mind control crap. There's a reason they needed Plastic Man to beat him when he went haywire.
>>
>>86740692

new one
>>
File: cap-vs-jason.png (3MB, 2671x885px) Image search: [Google]
cap-vs-jason.png
3MB, 2671x885px
>>86740766
For what purpose?
>>
>>86739207
That gif is funnier when it's not cut.
>Michael J. Fox is so sugoi~
>>
>>86740505
They needed Plastic Man to Fernus because Plastic Man has an inorganic mind, meaning that Fernus couldn't mindfuck him (which Fernus literally did to the JL when he walked out of the phantom zone)

Plastic Man still didn't beat him. Martian Manhunter eventually wrestled control, but lost his complete immunity to fire. But the point is that Martian Manhunter is far from the strongest fighter in DC Earth. Remember Black Adam manhandling all of them? Or Olympian beating MM, in which Aquaman with Trident and Water Hand had to save him.

On this thread, as much as I love Piccolo, Martian Manhunter's mental powers are way too strong, he could shut down Piccolo without batting so much of an eye. Quite sad.
>>
>>86737479
>invisibility

It's intangibility. Piccolo can't even hurt MM while he's like that
>>
>>86741114
>this thread, as much as I love Piccolo, Martian Manhunter's mental powers are way too strong

I liked how he beat the league in his last on going. He didn't even fight them he just mind raped them and gave them the illusion that they were fighting while he carried on with his own business
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 1116x1080px)
image.jpg
210KB, 1116x1080px
>>86739013
It's not cheating if you get caught during
>>
>>86737313
And then Batman beats 3 martians with a match. Not even joking.
>>
>>86741160
Do we know how ki reacts to intangibility? It's both physical and spiritual damage.
>>
>>86734040
Martian Manhunter is basically Superman with cloaking and phasing. Piccolo is basically a low-powered Goku who just gave up after the Cell games.

It's going to depend a lot on the writer, of course. Manhunter could fuck himself up depending on how strange Piccolo's mind is (It's not really three people, but rather one person that is the result of three people fusing... one literally being the God of Earth.) and Piccolo could easily light him up on fire with his eye lasers if he wanted. But on the other hand, J'onn could just phase through most attacks and become dense enough to deflect or tank basically any ki blasts. I'd give the edge to Martian Manhunter, mainly because he has better physical abilities and better energy-generation abilities than Piccolo.

But what happens if they fuse?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.