[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this character meant to be unlikable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 33

File: That fucking bitch.png (122KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
That fucking bitch.png
122KB, 444x250px
>>
I think what they wanted was for her to be the free spirit mirror of what Lin could have been, that if Lin would just let go and not let the past keep her stuck she would have had a happy life with a loving family
but man did it come off as bitch got away with murder and the universe just shits on awesome granny judge
>>
Just passing through, always wondered about this show. Is it worth watching on its own? Or will it just ruin Avatar for me?
>>
>>86730122
No and yes
>>
>>86730122
Yes and no
>>
>>86730122
No, it's not worth watching. No, it won't ruin Avatar. It's not bad, it's just... Far worse than it should have been.
>>
>>86730142
>>86730133
Thanks for the warning

>>86730140
You got outvoted, sorry
>>
File: 1263280777408.gif (35KB, 623x442px) Image search: [Google]
1263280777408.gif
35KB, 623x442px
>>86730122

Just finished Season 4 this week. It won't ruin Avatar for you but it's mostly a train wreck. It does irrevocably add a lot of stupid baggage to the setting and a few TLAB get dragged through the mud in their old age.

The setting is great. S tier. Really cool. The characters are basically retarded and there's not a lot of satisfaction in the narrative. Tons of plot holes and lots of unexplained motivations or random leaps of logic. Needless exposition for many things while simultaneously not telling you enough about things you want to know. That sort of thing. The most common complaint is "wasted potential" and it rings true.

It just makes me nostalgic for TLAB and a rewatch of that. If I had to be as nice as possible I'd say Korra has cool looking fights(but not necessarily good ones, the heroes job so often you literally stop caring), a fantastic setting, great supporting characters(you'll like a few B or C tier cast a lot more than most of the protags) and a few cool(if unexplained) villains. There's also a few fun episodes like the Avatar origin story but they still have all the same dumb problems.

Best advice is to watch Season 1. If at any point from Season 2 on you think "this sucks", just drop it, you're not missing out. I was watching it out of morbid curiosity after Season 2. "I wonder how bad they fuck up this time." People might tell you S3 and S4 pick up. They don't. The villains are just slightly cooler than S2's absolute let down. They still have none or piss poor motivations.
>>
>>86730171
>the setting is s-tier
>when it completely ruins spirits and everything established from ATLA
>>
>>86730204

I dunno dude, there were just a lot of cool ideas that appeal to me. 1920s steam punk big citting setting with an undercurrent of populist uprising against benders was a fantastic story idea. Wish they did something better with it.

The set up for S4 felt pretty good at the start too. The Earth Kingdom is split apart into feudal kingdoms and a large part of the population is discontent enough to form bandit armies? Neat. But we all know how S4 ended up.
>>
>>86730122
I dunno, depends. I've seen a lot of anons gaining a dislike for the show and echoing the common complaints about it, while some others go like "what's the big deal, I enjoyed it, why did you all tell me this was supposed to be shit".

I feel conflicted about Korra. The show has some good points while also some pretty noticeable flaws. In the end I think it's worth watching even if you do end up disliking it; at least the show offers some discussion material.

>>86730204
Even if there may be issues with the plot and the characterizations, I don't think there was anything wrong with the setting. Early promotional material and the pilot episode made the show appear very promising. It's like the other anon said; the show had plenty of neat ideas and concepts that were utilized in a very poor and disappointing fashion.
>>
>>86729979
I was more pissed about the fact that Toph nonchalantly didn't care about cuckolding multiple men.
>>
>>86730171
>S tier

What does that mean?
>>
>>86730481

Vidya thing, like from Devil May Cry. It's above A tier.
>>
>>86730321
>implying Top didn't have huge, wild orgies
>>
>>86730321
>>86730611

>Sokka moves to Republic City to serve as representative of the Southern Water Tribe, after years of helping getting it up and running after the war.
>After getting on the nerve of some metalbending recruits, they pair him up on a blind date with their instructor as a prank, seeing how no man can stand her company for an extended period of time.
>Toph, now a Christmas Cake, is surprised to be drinking next to her childhood crush, when expecting just another suitor trying to charm her.
>After a couple of hours catching up, Sokka relating his apprenticeship to his father and renewing connections between Water Tribers, and her recounting how her metalbending school evolved into the Republic City police force, Toph insists on taking him bar-hopping through the best speakeasies of the boroughs of the city.
>As the night goes on, and they get tipsier and tipsier, Toph admits that isn't taken seriously by her peers, ironically, because of her appearance.
>While she was once underestimated for her small size and stature, she's now taunted by coworkers calling for her to settle down to a desk job, if not retire to
>Even other women have called her a hippo cow in whispers.
>Her parents used to send suitors in her directions for a few years, but after she got to a certain age, it slowed down to a trickle.
>She still gets a few dates from men who only hear of her fortune, that don't last half a night due to her boorish behavior.
>Despite all that, she doesn't mind her body type, although she wishes she didn't have to wrap herself so tightly to prevent jiggling in every direction while on the job.
>The dates at least give her a chance to wear nothing at all under her robes and gets her meals she doesn't have to pay for, even though she's able to buy any restaurant if she wanted to.
>Noting herself talking stream of conscious, she asks Sokka what's on his mind, and if he's been seeing anyone lately...
>>
File: 1405796781690.png (286KB, 708x513px) Image search: [Google]
1405796781690.png
286KB, 708x513px
>>86729979
I hated the bitch
>>
>>86730266
>>86730204
You're both right, and it's a wasted potential thing again. Korra had a lot of interesting notions for its setting, but instead of handling the new stuff by integrating it with existing lore, they supplanted whatever was there before. It would have been a lot cooler if the show had kept the mystical tone of ATLA in conjunction with the advancing technology.
>>
>>86730481
>>86730552
>vidya thing
christ, no. At best you could say it's a japanese thing.

It's an addition to the grading scale, F-A being normal scores and S indicating that the participant is special or superior and outside the normal grading scale.
>>
>>86731157
To be fair, the place your average non-japanese person is most likely to see it happening is in japanese video games.
>>
File: tumblr_neerfnoL7g1ty3silo1_1280.jpg (153KB, 816x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neerfnoL7g1ty3silo1_1280.jpg
153KB, 816x1200px
Give me one reason why this is not the most dysfunctional family in the Avatrverse (excluding the Fire Nation Royals)
>>
>>86729979

On some level, yes. It's what makes her human, though.

She isn't viewed as someone who acted right, just as someone who acted.
>>
File: stan-lee-kuvira.jpg (69KB, 934x1072px) Image search: [Google]
stan-lee-kuvira.jpg
69KB, 934x1072px
>>86731302
>just as someone who acted.
She never acted, though. That was kind of the source of Kuvira's whole feud with her
>>
>>86731252
Honestly there's a chance Opal's kids will turn out normal, and the family before Toph came along was probably fine too. I'm just surprised and angry that people were mad that Toph was a shitty parent.
>>
File: 1418278595228.jpg (106KB, 692x563px) Image search: [Google]
1418278595228.jpg
106KB, 692x563px
>>86731730
>I'm just surprised and angry that people were mad that Toph was a shitty parent.
Just surprised, I don't know why I would be angry at people for that.
>>
>>86730647
>story implies Toph is fat

DELETE THIS
>>
>>86731688

>protecting your people from outsiders is not acting
Kuvira was butt mad because she didn't donate her prosperity to Earth Peasants when they got fucked up.

There was no reason for the Metal Clan to help the others, if they helped the others they would have been dragged down to that squalor.
>>
>>86731252

The Air Nomads.

Let's be pacifists and not do anything while the Fire Nation is being faggots.

OH NO WE'RE MURDERED.

And the only reason we weren't doomed to be either one slowly dying bloodline or inbreds is because some Water Tribe Girl made the right(????) decision when everyone was telling her to make the wrong (decision).

Since Air Nomads don't have families basically because monks I'm assuming they count as one big family.
>>
I still haven't forgiven her being a crap mum to Kuvira.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mwfpwcXKVT1qfnbgv.png (149KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mwfpwcXKVT1qfnbgv.png
149KB, 500x537px
>>86731757
>Not wanting sake-laden Christmas Cake Toph
>>
>>86731955
>Let's be pacifists and not do anything while the Fire Nation is being faggots.

They actually didn't take it as far as Aang. Gyatso killed a shitload of firebenders. Aang is just a pussy.
>>
>>86730171
How bad is season 2? like the walking dead season 2? it cant be THAT bad. i fucking hate that show man such a lovely first season.
>>
>>86732132

Even his ancestor Air Avatar was like 'yeah kill him', but Aang was like 'aw jeez rick, better not'.
>>
File: tumblr_oe76czAk0f1ung5jco2_1280.jpg (197KB, 586x289px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe76czAk0f1ung5jco2_1280.jpg
197KB, 586x289px
>>86729979
Probably not, but I don't think she was unlikable in Book 3. Mostly just butthurt Lin self inserts that got mad in her behalf.

That said, in Book 4 she went full fucking retard and became arguably the least likable character in the series. What the FUCK were you thinking, Bryke?
>>
Did that comic ever come out about Kora and her girlfriend's vacation honeymoon in the spirit world?
>>
>>86732144
It's not ALL bad, but the plot is really bad and full of plotholes, the villain is fucking terrible, and the animation took a nosedive especially in the first half because they outsourced to Studio fucking Pierrot.
Not to mention they literally had Jinora appear out of nowhere and steal Korra's thunder and the culmination of her character arc in the finale just because they wanted her to have something to do.

It does have some good things. Introduced Varric, had a pretty spectacular Boss Fight and Korra let her hair down.
>>
>>86732175
This. Lin was the one acting like a brat in book 3, not Su.
>>
>>86732175
Are you kidding? In book 3 her backstory is that her teenage rebellion got her involved with organized crime, permanently scarred her sister's face, and forced her mother to resign from the job she loved, and then in the present she not only refuses to apologize for anything, she doesn't even believe any of it was wrong.
>>
>>86732144
Season 2 of LoK is just bad. There might be some fun characters and ideas, but they all turn out poorly.
>>
>>86732219
Hi Lin. Try losing some of the sand in your vagina, this is why tenzin left you and you're 60 and miserable.
>>
>>86732219

Meanwhile, Lin could have handled the matter 'in house', and she wouldn't have gotten her face scarred OR have gotten her mother canned.
>>
>>86732219
>In book 3 her backstory is that her teenage rebellion got her involved with organized crime, permanently scarred her sister's face, and forced her mother to resign from the job she loved, and then in the present she not only refuses to apologize for anything, she doesn't even believe any of it was wrong.
She and Toph worked out their problems with each other years ago, Lin was the one who refused to talk to either of them about it even when they invited her to have a discussion about it. Su was apologetic for how she acted and for hurting Lin, but it was also over thirty years ago. Lin can't expect Su to not move on and live her life, especially when she intentionally avoids opportunities to at least let Su and Toph know how much they hurt her.

And if anyone it's Toph's fault, she's the one who let Su run wild.
>>
File: file.png (269KB, 556x273px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
269KB, 556x273px
>>86732218
>>86732219

>Lin in Book 3.png
>>
>>86732144

Season two is hilariously bad.

Everything in season two is the result of character retardation.

It absolutely trashes most of TLABs mythos.

Resolved by Deus ex Machina.

And the best part is that the villain literally has no motivation. Ten thousand years of darkness? Sounds cool, fuck my family, fuck my children. Muh spirits.
>>
>>86732144
It's basically the book where Korra goes through the spiritual growth people wanted her to have in book 1, although the execution is kind of confusing (you basically have to take a "it's magic and strength of heart don't question it" because you don't get any real solid answers about what happens), so if you want to see that I'd just recommend watching the episodes about her.
>>
>>86732296

I was under the assumption that he was corrupted by Darkness long before he went full retard.
>>
>>86732296
>tfw you suddenly realize your daddy is an edgelord
>>
>>86732185
It's either coming out this winter or in early 2017.
>>
>>86732308
That would be understandable, but there isn't an indication of that since we know hes' been a dick with Avatar Envy before Korra was even born.
>>
>>86732185
Not yet, but Drama and Korrasami will the focus, so look forward to that shit.
>>
>>86732308

But why.

Do we just assume he was a spiritual guy who found the portal or crossed over one day and saw a big tree and the primordial darkness says HEY KID, WANNA END THE WORLD?

Remember, S3 makes it clear that he knew the origin story. But this is just a recurring problem with Korra where even good villains are wasted potential. I liked Zahir and gang a lot, really could've used a flashback episode.
>>
>>86732270
If by "handle it in-house" you mean try to talk sense into Suyin before her genuinely criminal activity got her in trouble, then she already tried that. If you mean "Ignore a crime in progress during her patrol because one of the criminals is her sister," that's not actually handling the problem, it's illegal. Making the charges go away by circumventing the law is what got Toph forced out in the first place; it wasn't "your daughter is a criminal so you have to leave", it was "you broke the law you were supposed to uphold when you chose your daughter over your duty," and anything Lin could have done would have been committing the same crime. Suyin is the one who put them in that position in the first place. By being, and I cannot stress this enough, a literal criminal.
>>
File: quality3.jpg (54KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
quality3.jpg
54KB, 500x669px
>>86730266
The 1920s aesthetic is one of the few things I liked about the show but it's woefully underused. Korra had no buisness having big philosophical villains. If only because it couldn't write villains for shit. It would have been a much better show if it was just about the culture and characters of Republic City.

In hindsight, as much as pro-bending was a massive waste of time, I think the show would have been better off it that was it's main and only focus. If it was just an avatar sports anime about Korra and company learning to work together without any of the romance bullshit attached to it, it might have been alright. But that's just wishful thinking.
>>
>>86732351
>In hindsight, as much as pro-bending was a massive waste of time, I think the show would have been better off it that was it's main and only focus.
Probending was fun, I wouldn't mind if they just came back with a slice of life series about life in Republic City and probending.
>>
I thought it was funny how forgiving she was towards Bataar Jr while she couldn't wait to put Kuvira in jail and throw away the key
>>
>>86732350
>Suyin is the one who put them in that position in the first place.
Maybe Toph should have been an actual parent and kept her damn kid in line.
>>
>>86732351
Wish they had a full episode order, so they could have the first part of the season be Korra traveling to Republic City posing as a pro-bender helping Mako and Bolin get to the finals they qualify for, allowing the show to enforce the scale of the Equalist movement and examine how the world has changed during the gap between eras. Asami is instructed by her father to keep an eye on them after sponsoring the team, gives time for character interaction that isn't just romance bait.
>>
>>86732144
Season 2 is one of the worst works of fictions to come out in the last decade. It's so bad for so may reasons that just talking about it is exhausting. It fucked up the eastern surreal aesthetic of the spirit world and just made it a spawn point for generic looking monsters. It turned the avatar state into a joke. It killed all the past avatars. Fucking hell, I don't know how anyone could have written down the words "Dark Avatar" and not immediately killed themselves.
>>
>>86732510
>It killed all the past avatars
they were already dead
>>
>>86729979
She had to be a self-insert of some kind. It's the only explanation.

>Be a shitty kid
>Dad tells you not to be so shitty
>Says "Fuck you, dad!" and runs away to be a "free spirit".
>Becomes extremely successful and feels like this vindicated their shitty behavior
>Dad still doesn't apologize for being "wrong"
>I'm gonna make a cartoon where I have superpowers and beat you up
>>
>>86732530
Now their souls/memories are too.
>>
>>86731302
Every character who opposes her is presented as being in the wrong and eventually apologizes for it.
>>
File: AngryRenAndStimpyDad.gif (667KB, 171x255px) Image search: [Google]
AngryRenAndStimpyDad.gif
667KB, 171x255px
>>86732218
>>86732175
>Sis fucks up your face forever because you're trying to stop her from breaking the law
>Never apologizes
>Never even shows remorse
>You have to apologize to HER for being mad about it
Fuck off Su.
>>
>>86732510
Dark Avatar was not inherently a bad idea. Imagine if Vaatu wasn't a kite of doom, who just wanted to destroy the world - he merely had other ideas of how the world should work. So first he could bestow Amon with his bending removing powers and then, when it didn't work out, he could visit different antagonists and made them Avatars.
>>
>>86732539
t. Anon mad his parents totally loved his now successful sibling more.
>>
>>86732484
The episode order was never and has never been an excuse. If they knew they only had 12 episodes to tell a story then they should have made better use of that time. Season 1 of Korra spends way too much time on shit that ultimately doesn't matter and that doesn't work in a small self contained season. If you want to explore the sports culture of the city and develop pro bending as a fictional sport, then do that and do it to its fullest. If you want to explore the rising tensions between benders and nonbenders, then do that to its fullest. If they wanted to tell a bigger story then they should have just said fuck the episode cap and left it on a cliff hanger like they were going to do with the original Avatar. But either way, that love triangle subplot just shouldn't have been there period.
>>
>>86732583
>Try to apologize for 30 years
>Patch things up with mom during that time
>Always gets blown off

>WOOOOW WHY DIDN'T YOU EVER APOLOGIZE
>>
>>86732596
But Toph didn't show affection towards either daughter.
>>
>>86732619
Butthurt victim complex siblings never admit that the treatment was equal.
>>
>>86732583
She does apologize. And Lin only had to apologize because she rejected offers to talk to Su and Toph about what happened, angrily stewed over it for thirty years, and then had the gall to act like a total bitch at Su's place and lash out at a family member who had nothing to do with their conflict.
>>
>>86732583
Grudges are like a truck of dead fish.
Hold one long enough, and you're the one who starts to stink.
>>
>>86732616
People aren't obligated to forgive you.

Patching things up with Toph is meaningless since Lin is the one person who got screwed over in the whole incident.
>>
>>86732551
And? They were only useful to Korra. People are acting like she desecrated Aang's grave or something.

>B-but we'll never see those characters again!!
If Bryke want to write prequels about Kyoshi and Roku and whoever else, they will.
>>
>>86732656
She only apologizes after Lin does. The rest of the episode she isn't remotely apologetic, instead acting like:

>Lol who cares? I got over me scarring your face, why can't you?
>>
>>86732615
The love triangle in Book 1 was fine, up to a point (episode 7).

In Episode 7, Korra finally saw Asami for who she was and asked Mako directly to stay with her. It showed growth, it showed maturity, and it was well done.

But no, Bryke just decided to throw that out the window in the finale like it was a crazy bloodbender, and ruined everything.
>>
>>86732677
>People aren't obligated to forgive you.
No but if you're going to choose to reject the olive branch you should make sure you have the maturity needed to do it.

>Patching things up with Toph is meaningless since Lin is the one person who got screwed over in the whole incident.
Toph was a crappy parent to Su, too, just in a different way.
>>
>People falling for the same pathetic loser that makes these threads every day
>>
>>86732677
>People aren't obligated to forgive you.
People aren't obligated to keep asking for your forgiveness, then.

>since Lin is the one person who got screwed over in the whole incident
Hahahaha.
>>
File: Herb.jpg (15KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Herb.jpg
15KB, 210x240px
>All the BoJacks in this thread who think Lin is required to forgive her
>>
>>86732720
>>since Lin is the one person who got screwed over in the whole incident
>Hahahaha.
How were Toph or Suyin remotely negatively affected by it?

OH NO I HAVE TO LIVE WITH MY RICH GRANDPARENTS INSTEAD OF IN JAIL

OH NO I HAVE AN EXCUSE TO RETIRE LIKE I HAD PLANNED
>>
If I was Lin, I wouldn't forgive Suyin at all. She's a cunt who never changed - she's just as selfish and irresponsible as she was all those years ago. The only difference is, now she's rich.
>>
>>86732720
>People aren't obligated to keep asking for your forgiveness, then.
If you do something shitty to someone, you apologize. If you don't, you're an asshole.
>>
>>86731730
>I'm just surprised and angry that people were mad that Toph was a shitty parent

Yes, because in real life everyone is the same as their 11 year old self and have experienced no growth whatsoever.

You're a Goddamn embarrassment and just as bad as Bryke
>>
>>86732751
She didn't live with her rich grandparents, though, not for long. Apparently she continued living a life of crime, even been a pirate of some point of life. You know, a bandit on a boat?
>>
>>86732731
Nobody has said Lin was required to forgive her, it's more like people had a problem with her attitude, especially since she was given opportunities to at least let Su and Toph know how she felt but she never took them because she's so stubborn and bitter. Yeah, Su and Toph fucked up, but it was ultimately Lin's fault that she ended up spending so much of her adult life alone.

IIRC, Bojack just one day showed up at Herb's and expected them to make up. Su offered the opportunity to Lin, she rejected it, Su let it drop and went on with her life.
>>
>>86732539
AtLA and LoK have mommy/daddy issues all over the place, it was very noticeable even before Su appeared. There's also this old quote by DiMartino discussing Jonathan Kent and Superman.

>The father represents any parent, or institution, or religion, or government that wants to prevent you (or me) from coming into our own and expressing who we truly are. This covers the gamut, from corporations not wanting employees to think outside the box, to a society that still isn’t entirely okay with gay marriage. They (the father figure) thinks they know best. They say they have your best interests at heart and they will protect you. But they are just fearful of what will happen when people are living their best lives. I think this part of the film got under my skin because I absolutely hate when someone assumes they know what is best for me.
https://mikedimartinostory.com/2013/06/18/man-of-steel-why-the-story-of-superman-still-matters/

I can't help but assume that Bryke had to fight their parents in order to seek the career they wanted. Since they did manage to become successful content-creators, I suppose all's well in the end.
>>
>>86732751

>Oh no I got a cool scar that was halfway my fault anyway and I get to be chief of police

Most of Lin's misfortune is self-caused.

>>86732771
If you get repeated offers of reconciliation over a 30 year period and ignore them all, you don't get to complain you were never apologized to.
>>
>>86732350

No, I mean tell Toph that Su was up to no good WITHOUT INVOLVING THE AUTHORITIES AT ALL.

Toph wouldn't have lost her job.

Su would have been spanked with a metal switch or something.

SOmeone would have drawn porn of it.

It would have been awesome.
>>
>>86732616
Her patching things up with Toph never rang true to me, frankly. It;s just more of >>86732557, and seems more like bad writing on the out-of-universe level. Like, you can can argue until the end of time about conclusions based on the facts of of the scenario, but ultimately it's fiction, and those facts were invented by a fallible writer. at a certain point, even if something is ostensibly true in the story, if it doesn't feel genuine, it will strain the suspension of disbelief and colour the viewer's interpretation.
>>
>>86732791
Toph was a criminal herself, big deal.
>>
>>86732787
>how dare this person's upbringing still impact their adulthood and how they raise their kids, this NEVER happens in real life!!!
>>
>>86732838
>Her patching things up with Toph never rang true to me
How the hell so?

>and colour the viewer's interpretation.
Your interpretation seems extremely colored to begin with.
>>
>>86732845
You don't have a good grasp on her upbringing
>>
>>86732839
Anon, are you fucking high? Cheating at games of chance and robbing (possibly killing) people at high seas are not on the same level.
>>
>>86732880
I have a good enough one that I'm not surprised that she turned out to be a less than stellar parent. It doesn't mean she didn't love Su and Lin and didn't do what she thought what was best for them, she just messed up.
>>
>>86732956
Do we have any actually good parents at Avatar? Between Toph, Aang, Ozai, Tonraq, Unalaq and others it seems like all parental figures are various shades of shit. Do Bryke have daddy issues?
>>
>>86732811

>cool scar

A facial scar on a woman, bro. And wounds hurt. Scars ain't just make up.
>>
>>86733028
Kya said Aang was a good parent, he just wasn't great. Katara was likely good. Sokka and Suki if they had kids. Senna and Tonraq (one argument with your daughter doesn't make you a bad parent), Hiroshi was probably fine until he went crazy.
>>
>>86732866
Based on the backstory we are shown for Toph and Suyin, I did not strike me as believable that Toph would be looking for an excuse to retire from the position she created, or that if she had been, being forced out after breaking the law she helped develop and enforce would be an acceptable one, and nor did it seem believable that Suyin would ever gain the perspective to recognise the need for reconciliation in the first place. At most, It was believable that Suyin believed her relationship with Toph to be patched but, but not that it was actually as fixed as she seemed to think.
>>
>>86733071
Having one argument with your daughter doesn't, locking her up for her entire life does.
>>
>>86733028
To be honest though, most of the old team avatar children seem to have dome well for themselves even if their childhood wasn't perfect, but who honestly had one?
>>
>>86732791
Which makes her even LESS affected by the incident.
>>
>>86732811
>Halfway my fault anyway
How? Lin did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>86733071
Tenzin and Pema had great children, even if one of them used fartbending
>>
>>86732240
I can't believe you're against that anon. You should have a nice personality.
>>
>>86733635
What did he mean by this? No, seriously, I can't understand what this anon is trying to say.
>>
>>86732240
Whit that understanding of the characters, I bet you write like Bryke.
>>
>>86732270
Now is Lin's fault, woah.
Prankster baby identifies with rogue bitch.
>>
>>86732089
Fit battle hardened Toph > All other variants
>>
File: Baby-Makin.jpg (1MB, 3026x1697px) Image search: [Google]
Baby-Makin.jpg
1MB, 3026x1697px
>>
>>86733655
He's basically saying Lin's a crybaby and everyone who thinks the opposite and everyone who thinks Su Jin wasn't right is a Lin self insert crybaby too.

Sorry, that character was very unlikable, she wasn't a free spirit, she was in a gang causing troubles being a police daughter and when her sister who was trying to do the right thing goes for her to tell her she's doing wrong, she marks her face permanently and makes her mother quit. No, that's not just "things that happen" or "things that you should let go". It's being a shitty person. Then she get rewarded.

Bryke have something with the rebel kid and the annoying figure of authority. Parents tends to be shit in all that series.
>>
>>86732393
Parents have always the fault in Bryke's mind
>>
>>86732836
It's surprising how people is actually going to the hide it and give her a different treatment because you have the power and is your daugther, not someone else's
>>
File: 1463739016663.jpg (122KB, 1740x550px) Image search: [Google]
1463739016663.jpg
122KB, 1740x550px
>>86733777
>>
>>86732678
>People are acting like she desecrated Aang's grave or something.
Because this was the whole point of the avatar lore, the cycle. There was a big arc about Aang not having a connection with past avatars being a problem because that's wat the avatar was, not a dude who stole some powers and fuse with some random spirit. What do you think Avatar refers to? It was the Avatar of the balance, some cosmic level shit, but then they scrapped that. They didn't understand at all the whole eastern concept of yin yang and balance and introduced the good and bad spirit overwriting the original and better concept. That's why.
>>
>>86730122
It has some pretty genuinely good parts, most of the third book for example. A lot of the good parts are greatly overshadowed by Korra being a stupid teenager and some middling amounts of fanservice and self-references.
>>
>>86732793
The problem here is, the opinion is about Su. Was Lin shitty at some point too? I guess but that doesn't make Su less of a shit person.
>>
I liked her okay. Not the best, not the irredeemable monster /co/ wants her to be.
>>
>>86734214
Respect your opinion, but she's very unlikable for many reasons. Heck, her adopted daughter caused a war and when they capture her, the only think she say to her is something like, "You are going to jail bitch"
>>
File: GandhyWHY.gif (107KB, 175x131px) Image search: [Google]
GandhyWHY.gif
107KB, 175x131px
>>86729979
People defending Su and siding with her...
Fuck this cursed place......
>>
>>86729979
There were characters in LoK who were meant to be likeable?
>>
File: 1475343836609.png (99KB, 500x825px) Image search: [Google]
1475343836609.png
99KB, 500x825px
Are they canon /co/?
>>
>>86734357

Nigga if you didn't like Verick just get out, just stop watching things, just leave every entertainment media on the planet behind, just leave nigga, you cannot appreciate anything. Motherfucking move to the woods and ascend to enlightened hobo mode, our moving pictures are beyond your simultaneously inhuman wisdom and lack of taste.
>>
>>86734435
Varrick was shit after season 2. He's a joke character that overstayed his welcome and had no real use in the s2 plot anyway
>>
>>86732551
No you dumbass. It just severed the connection so Korra couldn't communicate with them anymore. It didn't fucking obliterate the souls or anythiing.
>>
>Not a single episode about the adult Gaang

I'm mad
>>
>>86734459

He had actual character growth in S4 and was one of the biggest movers of the plot therein. As far as Korra characters go he was a cut above. A low bar, sure, but he still cleared it.
>>
File: tumblr_od1qj896CZ1vdp5c8o1_1280.jpg (95KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od1qj896CZ1vdp5c8o1_1280.jpg
95KB, 640x428px
>>86734477
>No episode about Aang and Toph's children fucking around in their teenage years

I'm still mad.
>>
>>86734467
No they literally show Unalaq obliterating the souls attached to Raava. They're gone.
>>
File: tumblr_njiw66W4eI1ro67kdo3_400.jpg (16KB, 320x440px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njiw66W4eI1ro67kdo3_400.jpg
16KB, 320x440px
>>86734517
>No episode taking place in the Fire Nation or anything about Izumi's mom

I'm boiling here.
>>
>>86734545
>mad because LoK didn't get the chance to ruin the Fire Nation
Why?
>>
>>86734820
They could at least made a couple of scenes in S3 searching for new air benders on the fire nation
>>
>>86732956
>I have a good enough one
No, you really don't.
>Being stupid enough to defend the poor writing of Korra

Bryke cannot write for shit, this is why they weren't allowed to write for ATLA originally, the only reason they were given control for Korra was to save money.
>>
File: honoramai.png (248KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
honoramai.png
248KB, 500x500px
>>86734545
>Didn't name her Honora
>>
>>86735414
I have to admit ALL of Korra felt like a 13 year old that was trying to be more mature was writing it.
>>
>>86734467
>>86734531

There was only ever ONE soul combined with Raava.

The rest were memories that you don't get to keep when you die, those memories were deleted, they are gone forever.
>>
>>86734545
Why is Zuko dead inside in that pic?
>>
>>86734517
>Tenzin hoverhanding Lin
That's a very good pic
>>
>>86735871
>two emos building a family
>happy inside

Pick one
>>
>>86734505
Suddenly gaining a conscience for no reason isn't proper character growth.
>>
>>86736024
Zuko isn't emo, just whiny and grumpy
>>
>>86734477
Couldn't the Sukifag edit the pic some more so it doesn't look like Sokka is cucking her with Zuko?
>>
File: 1474648251575.jpg (148KB, 792x868px) Image search: [Google]
1474648251575.jpg
148KB, 792x868px
>>86736408
No
>>
File: 1343291934091.png (665KB, 1024x792px) Image search: [Google]
1343291934091.png
665KB, 1024x792px
So...did her company just kind of run itself? Did any of her employees question why she kept taking an extended leave of absence every few weeks to go adventure with the Avatar and her retarded friends? Is there a board of directors? Why didn't they file an injuction against their perpetually absent Corporate Execuitive Officer?

Because I'm a little jarred that the show's creators found her to be endgame romance material when I spent half of my viewing of her screentime wondering why she was there in the first place. She has very little reason to be involved in half the shit she involves herself in past Book 2. She has NO successor that we're privy to, and she quite often puts her life in mortal danger for this tri-tailed twit that kind of treats her like one of her sidekicks at best.

tl;dr What the fuck is Asami even doing faffing about the world with the Avatard and her errant dumbasses for half the show? Isn't she supposed to be running an entire company?
>>
>>86735437
>miss man face
>>
>>86736659
By all means she should have stayed in RC after book 2 to run her company. Maybe she should have stayed there after book 1, but Bryke just liked her too much and had to include her. Nevermind that they had no idea what she could be doing or what would be interesting.

It's probably also why she was Korras romance instead of someone that makes sense, Asami needed something memorable in the show and they really liked her a lot apparently so pair her up with the MC.
>>
>>86736269

When you're watching LoK you take what you can get. Watching him mope about Ju Li and finally wake up to her was OK too.

I mean that's LoK in a nutshell. Some simple B or even C tier character time makes a supporting cast member shine compared to the rest.

>>86736659

The ending just made me laugh. Korra and Asami have an average friendship at best, let alone a relationship. I heard you have to "look at it without a hetero lens" and laughed even harder. Asami has so few scenes compared to the others that there's barely a thing to examine.
>>
>>86730321

Nothing implies she married either of their fathers, or that the fathers had any interest in being involved in their kids' lives.
>>
>>86736659
Just think of her as the lamest version of Batman you can imagine.

Competent people run her company while she plays with the products they make.
>>
>>86731905

>So, the Earth kingdom has collapsed into complete anarchy. You've been maintaining a private army for unclear reasons this entire time, do you think you'd be up for stopping the rampant banditry problem so fire nation soldiers don't have to put boots on the ground to end the chaos? That's been kind of a sore point since the Hundred Year War and we're not eager for things to come to that.
>Nah. I need my private army to keep the people dying outside my walls from seeking shelter here. Let a bunch of barely-trained teenagers be the only relief effort.
>>
>>86737736
>keeping poorfag refugees out of the only place in the Avatarverse that isn't a shithole

Su did nothing wrong
>>
>>86732285
>Lin was the one who refused to talk to either of them
She wasn't required to forgive Su, if there was a shitty person in your life who hasn't changed it is best to keep them away. If she really wants forgiveness then she can actually work for it, if she gives up then it we see the limit of how much she actually cares about it. Su had learnt shit all and her apology was just yeah sorry get over it already I'm busy raising a dictator.
>>
>>86737590
>"look at it without a hetero lens"
I might be able at least a bit if they hadn't shown Korra and Asami to be so damn thirsty for dick in the first two seasons.
>>
>>86732811

>You catch your sister committing a crime, and do your job and don't look the other way.
>Your sister, in response to you DOING YOUR JOB, gets violent and scars your face resisting arrest.
>Your mother gives your sister the most half-assed punishment in the world; she goes to live with your rich grandparents for a while, and then, shockingly, goes right back to committing crimes, having learned nothing from this experience
>After years of doing whatever the fuck she wants with no regard for who gets hurt and being rewarded for it, your irresponsible douchebag sibling asks if you're cool with what happened
>You are not, and she has a problem with that because someone holding shit she did against her is an alien concept to her
>You are content to ignore her for the rest of your life until circumstances force you to visit her home on business, at which point she takes the opportunity to browbeat you into eating dirt for still thinking she's a bitch
>>
>>86737958
Truly forgiveness is wasted on the forgiven.
>>
>>86737949
If not for the whole Mako romance shit, there could have been development going on, but after book 1 and 2 it just becomes impossible for them to not be straight.
>>
>>86737958
>at which point she takes the opportunity to browbeat you into eating dirt for still thinking she's a bitch
Browbeating usually means words, Su literally beat the shit out of Lin who was very obviously still fucked up from the acupuncture
>>
>>86730321
It basically ruined Toph as a character. What a huge karma dodging bitch
>>86732539
She really did feel like a shitty self insert for the author.
>>
>>86737949

Eh, frankly I feel like Asami's willingness to be around Korra was explained in one of two ways.

1. Asami is a fucking saint.
2. Asami has been craving brown sugar for four seasons.

As it turned out, 2 was right.

Besides, nobody except /co/ and some of the dumber parts of tumblr ever said Korra and Asami were lesbians.

They're bisexuals, which means they can be thirsty for girls or boys as the situation merits.
>>
>>86737802

>Knew all of Kuvira's wrongdoings long before anyone else did; told no one
>Knew there was absolutely no reason Kuvira would ever step down and let a puppet-emperor take charge; didn't bring this up with any of Wu's minders, seemed honestly surprised Kuvira did the logical thing and named herself ruler instead
>Kuvira tells her, to her face, that she is next now that the rest of the provinces are united; Su is somehow still completely caught with her pants down when Kuvira comes to kick her ass and has no plan but a half-assed assassination scheme Kuvira saw coming a mile away

Su did everything wrong.
>>
>>86738085
The show made a pretty big point of them becoming friends, so just like Mako and Bolin options 3 was more likely and makes more sense.

Option 3 being, they're friends.

The lesbian things is just that they might aswell be fullblown lesbians since they're never going to break up anyway.
>>
>>86738351

A bisexual is still a bisexual person if they're in a relationship with someone of the same gender or the opposite one, even if that is a committed relationship they're not interested in breaking off at any point.

People just tend to jump to "they're straight" or "they're gay" with nothing in between because depicting bisexuality without perpetuating the stereotype all bisexuals are promiscuous is apparently really fucking hard.
>>
>>86738425
Well yeah, how would you know a bisexual if they don't show it or say it? Also straight people are the norm so it really isn't weird that it is the default assumption. In the case of Korra and Asami, the assumption was they're straight, and it was supported for a long time, and never really refuted.

As for calling them lesbians, they in a homosexual relationship and they're not going to break up, and it triggers tumblr. So that'a most likely why they get called lebsians.
>>
>>86731252
given there are few families to start with, it's easy to say that but you are still wrong, korra's is worse.
>her father fucked up the water tribe-spirits relationships and got banished and disinherited
>her uncle tried to destroy de avatar spirit and bring darkness to the world
>her cousins helped her uncle for the most part until it was too late
>the problems between her father and her uncle caused civil war between the tribes
>her spiritual ancestor was absent for the longest and worst war of history causing huge unbalance between the four nations, nearly extiguishing one and a half.

in the beifong clan the only really big problem is kuvira wich is just the wife of on of toph's grandsons, following that, you have her daughter with a youth criminal record wich is not apparently very important821
>>
>>86730004
Lin never got proper closure for the shit that happened to her so telling her to just let it go is naive. She has good reasons for being pissed off at her sister, mother and Tenzin for what they did to her.
>>
File: awful.png (402KB, 699x500px) Image search: [Google]
awful.png
402KB, 699x500px
>>86730122
>>86730142
>It's not bad, it's just... Far worse than it should have been
Honestly, I thought it was pretty awful when I watched it. It was mostly the ham-fisted romance and love triangle crap that ruined it for me. There's also a handful of awful characters who never get their comeuppance and add little to nothing interesting to the show.
I'd would also say it kind of does ruin Avatar not in the sense it deletes the merits of the original series from existence, but that it doesn't really resemble the original at all. For example, a majority of the time the avatar rarely attempts to restore balance, she just does whatever she wants(like threatening a judge for justifiably sentencing her father to prison). However, since it it has been revealed that the avatar is now the living embodiment of good, I can see why the she might get the impression it's alright to do whatever she damn well pleases.
>>
>>86731905
>kuvira went ahead and conquered the entire earth kingdom with just a few supporters to start out and could've fought a war with any of the other nations
> yet somehow using the metal city's private army wouldv been too much for it
The only thing that would've changed is that the metal city would've become the new earth kingdoms most powerful city, and the anarchy throughout the nation would've ended sooner

There was no good reason to not intervene
>>
>>86738067
I don't see how she dodged any karma?
>>
File: 1419992684120.jpg (26KB, 328x258px) Image search: [Google]
1419992684120.jpg
26KB, 328x258px
>>86733777
>>
File: WAKE ME UP INSIDE.png (51KB, 129x198px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP INSIDE.png
51KB, 129x198px
>>86734545
>>
>>86742416
>tfw no honor
>>
File: 1434789307243.jpg (169KB, 1280x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1434789307243.jpg
169KB, 1280x1132px
>>86734545
God I would fucking rail Zuko's daughter. She's like Azula with out the crazy.
>>
>>86744999
Maybe that version, the canon one we've seen is rather plain looking.
>>
>>86739922
>Toph: I was an absent mother but you should forgive me
>Tenzin: I cheated on you, def should forgive me
>Suyin: I broke the law and you did your job and I was in the wrong, forgive me
Maybe if it was one sungle
>>
>>86744999
>>86745132
Honestly this design was always very unoriginal. Yeah, she's hot, but she looks like if Ursa and Azula somehow had a kid together.
>>
>>86732175
sauce
>>
File: tumblr_nhfjzt2DDC1rj38pwo1_500.png (230KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhfjzt2DDC1rj38pwo1_500.png
230KB, 500x686px
>>86745238
Royal family genes gives a strong family resemblance.
>>
>>86744999

Except Azula is not crazy
>>
>>86745508
Don't you dare fucking start.
>>
>Mom makes you feel like shit for doing your job.
>Sister still resorts to crime.
>Mom runs off to try and spirit fuck the Avatar, leaving the mess that is the police force in your hands.
>Then your boyfriend breaks up with you.
I feel like Aang was the only friendly person Lin had in her life.
>>
>>86746535
Oh, and airbenders magically came back, so her boyfriend breaking up with her was all for nothing in the end.
>>
>>86729979
Characters like this happen when writers have no self-awareness and no one around to tell them when it's time to stop or take another direction.

A moment's introspection would have made Lin at least remotely likable. But then LoK is basically fanfiction-tier, complete with Mary Sue.
>>
>>86746422

You brought her up
>>
>>86746798
SuYin could have been 100% more likable if she actually fucking lost anything at any point.
The only time she ever showed regret was scarring Lin, and even then it was brief. Mentioning Tenzin around Lin was just a low blow as well.
>>
File: part1-page67.jpg (342KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
part1-page67.jpg
342KB, 1365x2048px
>>86745238
According to the artist she is supposed to look like a combination of Zuko (by using Azula since she is a female with his same genes) and Mai (face shape, narrower eyes and attitude)

But I always liked the idea of Zuko's daughter turning out to look exactly like Azula kind of as a way for him to have a relationship with her that doesn't involve bullying and attempted murder and as another example of his terrible luck.

Though the comics are doing something sort of similar with Zuko's new sister even if she doesn't look much like Azula.
>>
Its sad that it had to take a whole series with terrible writing to prove that Bryke need people to tell them no.
>>
File: 1453941176297.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
1453941176297.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>86730171
>People might tell you S3 and S4 pick up. They don't.

I know it's an unpopular opinion around here, but I still agree with this. S3 is fondly remembered mostly because A) S2 was so fucking bottom of the barrel and B) S3 did an admirable job of working with the retarded aftereffects. The villains were good up until the usual end-season retardation kicked in, unlike Uncle Evil who was terrible through and through. The animation didn't suffer a decline. Korra actually didn't come out 100% on top for once. The metalbender city was pretty neat. Most of the characters didn't suck ass this time around. Arguably the past romantic bullshit was dealt with in a healthy manner and set aside. It was a more down-to-earth season overall.
But there were still plenty of missteps.
>everything about Lin
>everything about Kai
>Bumi is still a constant disappointment
>Bolin suddenly learns lava bending somehow
>Jinora is super special awesome airbending master because of spirit hacks
etc.

I'd still rate it lower than S1 overall. But maybe not too far.

S4 was a return to retardation, though.
>Bolin goes from slightly interesting to complete buffoon again
>more mindless pro-spirit propaganda
>Korra forgets everything she could have possibly learned from her downtime
>everything about Toph
>everything about Lin x10
>stupid giant cgi mecha
>girl with stupid dyke haircut turns out to be a stupid dyke
>it's daddy issues again
>everything about the ending. Everything.
and the list goes on again, but much longer.
>>
>>86747332
You keep saying Lin here, do you mean SuYin?
>>
>>86729979
I gotta admit, I can't understand why people hate her at least during S3. If everything that happened between her and Lin was a few years ago I'd get it but aren't both of them in their 50's? Suyin was wrong and got away with it but holding a 40 year grudge is a more unlikable trait to me.
>>
She is probably the sole reason I could never really hate Kuvira in S4. Even though she was being a dirty commie in her invasion of zaiofu I was rooting for her just to see suyin get her shit pushed in.
>>
>>86747364
Yes, that was my mistake. Lin was actually one of the better characters throughout.
>>
>>86747478
I think the fact that Kuvira was genuinely apologizing and SuYin brushed her off was what did it for me.
>>
>>86747597
Yeah treated her like shit for someone who was supposed to be her adopted daughter
>>
>>86747597
To be fair, Kuvira had just tried to nuke them all
>>
>>86729979
Suyin hate threads are better than korra hate threads

She is the worst
>>
You know, even ignoring Suyin's whole issues with Lin (and for the record I think Lin is completely in the right on them), Suyin is at best shady, and worst a criminal, and terrorist sympathizer.

Ignoring the fact that Varrick eventually suddenly gains a conscience as said here >>86736269 we first see him in season 3 hanging out with Suyin who is giving him asylum because she "believes in second chances" or whatever.

You know that's all well and good but Varrick is at this point a cross between Steve Jobs and Osama Bin Laden. He is not someone who deserving of a second chance.

He literally helps start a civil war to profit from it, steals Asami's company, bombs Republic City to force them to enter the war, and when that fails he tries to kidnap the president to frame the Northern Water Tribe so that Republic City will be forced to intervene another nation's civil war, despite them really, REALLY not wanting to get involved.

And this is the guy who she keeps as a house guest. This is someone she sees as a friend. But it's okay, because the rest of her staff are pirates and criminals too.

And that's not even getting started on the fact that her adopted daughter turned into Hitler when Suyin refused to help her own country as it fell into chaos and anarchy after the queen was assassinated, instead opting to stay locked up in her pearly gated community while the rest of the nation suffered.

Although Kuvira ultimately went too far in just about every way, initially she was right that something had to be done and someone needed to step up and help out, as none of the other nations were going to come to their rescue. She wanted Suyin to be the person to do it, but she refused, so Kuvira ultimately took charge.

When even her faux-daughter Girl-Hitler is more altruistic and selfless than Suyin herself, you know she's awful. I think hanging out with Varrick is proof of that, but Kuvira is a big strike against her as well. You know, in addition to that Lin stuff.
>>
>>86747332
Season 3 was better than the first season of Avatar.
>>
>>86747332
I don't think the lavabending thing wasn't that much of a stretch compared to the other things.

By the time Bolin got lavabending, he had already fought Ghazan a couple of times. Even when he had lavabending, he still wasn't better than Ghazan, he just survived long enough to gang up on him with Mako.

Compared to Katara or Azula, it was fairly plausible.
>>
>>86748782
Ghazan even gave him some pointers. In any other situation, he would have outright trained him.
>>
>>86732656
>had the gall to act like a total bitch at Su's place
You mean the place she didn't want to go, tried to avoid and was dragged into interacting with Su...BY SU? Yeah how dare Lin be a bitch to the person who insisted bygones were bygones when by gonnit they weren't gone by.
>oh but she tried to make amends!
And Lin refused. You can't be angry that the person who refused your shitty apologies is mad because you think you did enough when you scar her fucking face and drove a car for the mob only to later forge a city where YOU HIRE YOUR EX MOB BUDDIES. Su's running a fucking legal haven for her criminal friends and SHE has the gall to be mad that her cop sister objects?
>>
>>86730122
The seasons don't have the same strength of the overarching structure as the original, but I think it's definitely worth a viewing.
>>
>>86748823
>Ghazan will never be your bro
>>
Another thing that really irked me about her is how she in s3 her arc is all about forgiveness and she talks all about second chances but she basically disowns Kuvira when she dared to go against her wishes and help the earth kingdom. So it's second chances unless you cross her
>>
>>86749545
As evil and repugnant as Suyin is, and she really is the true villain of season 3.5-4, Toph let this happen. It's part of another reason Toph is just the prime mover of all of this horrible shit in LoK relating to the Toph Family.

1. (ATLA) Badass Earthbender
2. (Comics) Years later, ignores Zuko and his mom quest to do her own thing
3. (Years later) Sleeps around with everyone, can't even confirm who the father is/might be.
3.5 Never even addresses this with her children, as Lin complains.
4. (Many years later) Nepotism in the police force, ignores one daughter's unlawful activity and lashes out at the responsible one---Lin
5. (Soon after) Quits, fucking abandons her children, and lives in the woods like a hermit, ignoring her family or any sense of responsible
6. Wastes YEARS shutting herself off from everyone and physical contact
7. Gives a half assed apology to Lin when she's called out for her shit.

Suyin is terrible. She's the villain. Nobody calls her out on that. Etc, but Toph is the monster that set these events into motion.
>>
>>86729979
Was every character in Korra cept for Varrick supposed to be unlikable?
>>
>>86747332
>everything about Kai
Jesus I forgot about lil donte

It's like they gave up pushing him as a new member the second episode he was in
>>
File: 1471493447293.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471493447293.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>86751893
>It's like they gave up pushing him as a new member the second episode he was in
Good.

They were going for a charming scamp, but he was just flat out annoying.
>>
>>86732587
But anon that'd mean Amon wasn't bulldhitting Korra about being blessed by spirits
>>
>>86730122
>Or will it just ruin Avatar for me?
yes, it will ruin the show if you're a complete retard
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.