[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were the judas rounds from Luke Cage designed to penetrate Iron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hammertime.gif (579KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
hammertime.gif
579KB, 245x245px
Were the judas rounds from Luke Cage designed to penetrate Iron Man's armor?
>>
Everything is designed to kill RDJ.
>>
The real question is how did he escape the Mandarin and Prison?
>>
More than likely they would've been something that Thunderbolt Ross would've commissioned for fighting the Hulk, or with the problem of having a yearly invasion of either Aliens or Robots, having that extra kick can't hurt.
>>
>>86728444
I really don't think so unless they're like infused with alcohol or something.
>>
When will Hammer return to the MCU? He was a great villain and he did show up in that Manderan short.
Bring him back in the Netflix shows, im sure Sam Rockwell isn't too expensive.
>>
>>86728509

It's been 6 years since Iron Man 2 came out, he should be out by now assuming he got a light 5 year sentence
>>
File: ay048gW_700b.jpg (141KB, 700x1244px) Image search: [Google]
ay048gW_700b.jpg
141KB, 700x1244px
Maybe
>>
>>86728584
Wow do you think this comic spelled out the Judas metaphor enough? Maybe Tony could be reading the bible in the first panel and commenting out loud about this wacky Judas guy and all the silver he's getting for betraying Jesus.
>>
>>86728509
>how did he escape the Mandarin
He never had beef with the Mandarin, they were after Slattery. And like others said, I'd expect he served his time.
>>
>>86728509
Why does Hammer tech mean to you Justin Hammer literally made it?
>>
>>86728602
The weird thing is that that's Danny Rand dressed up as Daredevil.

Danny "raised by extradimensional kung fu masters" Rand. It's weird his mind even goes there. And up till that point in Civil War he'd been fondling that coin like he was Two-Face. It's like he JUST heard the Judas story before this all went down and decided this would be a totally awesome burn to use on Tony later.

While Danny can be a bit of a dingus like that it feels like Mark Millar wasn't even aware that Matt was sitting this crossover out.
>>
>>86728777
>While Danny can be a bit of a dingus like that it feels like Mark Millar wasn't even aware that Matt was sitting this crossover out.
Because he probably wasn't.
>>
>>86728518
No shit, they could just make a Justin Hammer series wear he dances the entire time and I'd watch that all day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mIq-hoWpRM
>>
>>86728509
He probably went to a cushy gold collar prison where he had his own board room and can run the company from jail.

Assuming he was able to maintain control of the company, He seems the type who's egotistical enough to make sure he owns 55% of the company to prevent anyone undermining his decisions.
>>
File: Sam Rockwell.gif (495KB, 290x162px) Image search: [Google]
Sam Rockwell.gif
495KB, 290x162px
>>86728872
>make one post about Justin Hammer returning and dancing
>catches like wildfire

YES MEME MAGIC WORK
>>
>>86728872

He should have had a live performance in cottonmouth's club 2bh
>>
>>86728993
That's next season material right there.

I mean he's literally "The Man"; this is a straight up blaxploitation staple. This shit writes itself.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.