[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A-amazons were never queer. Self insert fags BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20161004_111050.jpg (496KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161004_111050.jpg
496KB, 2048x1536px
>A-amazons were never queer.
Self insert fags BTFO
>>
File: 1s1andwich.gif (925KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
1s1andwich.gif
925KB, 500x681px
Why can't Themiscara be an island of beautiful sandwich makers?
>>
File: Ambivalence_ft_drmanhattan.png (617KB, 400x635px) Image search: [Google]
Ambivalence_ft_drmanhattan.png
617KB, 400x635px
>>86727149
While I admire your commitment to the bit, WHY?
>>
File: Wonder Bread.png (766KB, 1000x728px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Bread.png
766KB, 1000x728px
>>86727169

huh?
>>
>>86727132

It's not Amazons people are talking about. It's Diana who is only in her 20's.

So much has been made about what Rucka hinted that I have to believe most people didn't read the article. DC refused to comment on it and Rucka has only hinted. So until we see Diana making out with a woman or saying she had a past relationship she's still straight
>>
>>86727132

No you see anon it was okay and totally fine then because muh classics but now is literally the JIDF-TUMBLR-UN-SOVIET-EU propaganda to brainwash the youth into homosexuality
>>
they've been hinting around at this for 30-odd years, but we still have yet to see diana make out with another qt grill on-panel in anything officially made by DC. why?
>>
>>86727132
Obviously they are a land of degenerate women that should be nuked. Wonder Woman is supposed to be the best/most moral (obviously she isn't). Superman should be disappointed in her.
>>
>>86727207
>diana is in her 20s
For how long
>until we see Diana making out with a woman
She made out with zatanna in that one brave and the bold issue.
>>
>>86727207
>It's Diana who is only in her 20's.
Wrong.
>until we see Diana making out with a woman or saying she had a past relationship she's still straight
Stay delusional brother.
>>
File: 1448133972902.png (303KB, 254x375px) Image search: [Google]
1448133972902.png
303KB, 254x375px
>>86727149
Well we certainly know they like roast beef.
>>
>>86727265

the bit about ww only being ~20 was canon in early new 52 but i think they retconned it

i've honestly lost count of how many times diana (and donna) have had their fucking origins retold....hoping rucka's version of events stays canon for a while if only because there's no real need for another do-over
>>
>>86727306
I've read all the Rebirth WW. They haven't said shit about her age. Or said exactly how many years is between the new origin and what's going on in the Steve and Cheetah story.
>>
>>86727265
>Stay delusional brother.

It's not delusion. You're making calls about something you haven't seen
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.