[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, has anybody else felt like a lot of cartoons lately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: what6.jpg (3KB, 122x126px) Image search: [Google]
what6.jpg
3KB, 122x126px
You know, has anybody else felt like a lot of cartoons lately are starting to feel like pseudo-harem anime?

Like there's a guy, sometimes not the main character even, and there's like three or four girls into him simultaneously? I feel like it's in a lot more cartoons these days
>>
>>86718425
Like what? I can't think of any.
>>
>>86718551
well just off the top steven universe and the loude house
>>
>>86718551
Star vs., Korra, Gravity Falls in one or two episodes, definitely Adventure Time
>>
>>86718802
>definitely Adventure Time

Adventure Time is like a reverse harem anime. Every girl gets as far as way from Finn as possible.
>>
>>86718613
Steven Universe is not a Harem Anime. He has exactly one love interest, and her name is Connie.
>>
>>86718613
>loud house
>harem

This is why you can't have a general
>>
File: 1465523510443.gif (4MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1465523510443.gif
4MB, 359x202px
>>86718425
yer a weeb faggot, all the creators are weeb faggots
>>
>>86719011
Right but not initially or anything

Heck Finn used to make Princess' panties wet just by looking at them
>>
>>86718613
>Steven Universe
>Loud House

So you never watched either show, alright.
>>
>>86719171
JMoyns couldn't allow that because it made him feel bad about his own experineces and now that's why instead of making princesses sploosh, they dry up and become more barren than Fury Road (just like real girls did when they say JMoyns)
>>
>>86718613
Pffft SU and Loud House.

Steven has Connie, no other girls has shown interest in him. Adult aliens who need friendship doesn't count. Lapis does not want to fuck Steven.

Loud House, Ronnie and likes Lincoln. None of the other girls do, his sisters don't count, if you think they count you watch too much anime. Also the epsiode where he's dating 4 girls at the ball, his sisters set him up with them and they end up hanging out with other guys they mesh with a lot more than Lincoln.

>Grand total of girls interested in Protagonist.
I have a girlfriend tier
SU: 1
LH: 1
Gumball: 1 (also Darwin and Carrie) 1
Regular show: 2 (one at a time more or less.) (plus Ridgy and his Beaver chick, Muscle man and his Muscle girl.)

>Romance issues tier
SVTFOE: star=2 (tom/starfangirl) marco=1/3
LOK: Korra=3 Asmi=2 Makko=2 Bolin=1

>Mack daddy never get laid tier:
AT: A lot, Finn's the only hot guy in Ooo and he's also a hero who saves chicks all the time.
GF: 5/6 (from that one episode where Dipper gets a lot of girl's numbers and when past version Wendy says he's cute.)
>>
>>86719107
That is an adorable picture of a true American.
>>
File: image.png (212KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
212KB, 500x380px
>>86719356
>posting a terrible photo of me
Atleast get a better angle of me
>>
>>86719308
Additionally.
>I have a girlfriend tier
P&F: 1

>Wander over Yonder
Hater likes Dominator. She doesn't like him at all.

I'm thinking hard OP and I'm not seeing it.
>>
>>86718425
Kind of, except the girls are always the main characters and the male is the periphery cuck
>>
>>86718425
Feel like it's just because the protagonist is usually a guy and at some point down the line they end up wanting to explore him getting relationships so they do that with multiple characters.

Rarely do you have a situation like in Gumball where the guy has a girl he's after, gets the girl, then actually KEEPS the girl.
>>
>>86719060
>this is what Conniefags actually believe
Sad.
>>
>>86718613
do you not have any female relatives
>>
>>86721892
OP is just a faggot trying to subtly call for a /ss/ thread, but he went so retarded he fucked it up since everyone is going to talk about his retardation instead
>>
>>86722215
>OP is just a faggot trying to subtly call for a /ss/ thread
What? I was making an actual observation. How do you even get "I want an /ss/ thread" from that?

You do know what /ss/ is right?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.