[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3638.jpg (186KB, 1024x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3638.jpg
186KB, 1024x540px
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>86718401
I'm laughing too, knowing that Marvel is finished and the first causality will be Thor: Ragnarok.
>>
Flash and Cyborg look like hot liquid shit, and I'm baffled how anyone signed off on them.
>>
>>86718401

The desperation for attention and relevance is so pathetic. And I'm not talking about the pic.
>>
>>86718760
Wasn't the same thing said about BvS and Civil War?
>>
>>86718822
>BvS will make 1.6 billions for sure
>>
>>86718800
cyborg looks great tho
>>
>>86720428
you kidding me?

cyborg looks too "clean." he looks clinical as fuck, like a guy with just metal parts on top of him, not a man who lost half his body and face. they were trying so hard to avoid terminator, robocop, even iron man that they went full JUST and transformed his body too
>>
What happened, banned from /tv/?
>>
File: Justice-League-Trailer-Cyborg.jpg (90KB, 1000x532px) Image search: [Google]
Justice-League-Trailer-Cyborg.jpg
90KB, 1000x532px
>>86720428
>>86721326
>>
>>86720428
He looks like poor cgi terminator
>>
>>86721326
meant Transformered his body. because it looks like bayformers. way too busy and excessively over-designed
>>
>>86721368
What CW show is this?
>>
>>86718904
>turned out suicide squad was going to make a shit ton of money
>shame it need a trillion dollars and millions of virgin sacrifices to break even
>>
>>86722335
>reminder that Iron Man made money than SS if you adjust it by inflation.
>>
>>86718904
>even if it's shit it's going to break 1 billion
>>
File: Blinded_by-forbidden_knowledge.jpg (132KB, 1268x446px) Image search: [Google]
Blinded_by-forbidden_knowledge.jpg
132KB, 1268x446px
>>86718401
I can literally see the photoshop layers.
>>
>>86718401

I like how everyone's costume has been designed so that it will look better after heavy filters that mute the colors and gloss over the fine details.

Flash would be a bit more armor-y for my taste but overall okay if not for the fact that it looks like he tripped over some rolled up wire and hasn't untangles himself yet.

Cyborg looks super fake, and the red hell-glow spilling out of him makes him seem way more menacing than the character really deserves. Being Synderverse, I've sure he will be really gruff and salty about being robocop.

Oh hey! Maybe we will get some SYMBOLISM and after an overwhelmingly dramatic moment of self-realization his color will change from red to blue! That's sounds like the shit that Synder would eat with a knife and fork.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.