[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck is my Japanese Spider-Man comic series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Supaidaman.jpg (32KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Supaidaman.jpg
32KB, 630x420px
Where the fuck is my Japanese Spider-Man comic series?
>>
>>86718317

I thought there was a manga.
>>
>>86720178
Manga Spider-Man had a hard life
>>
>>86718317
Oh, yeah. I remember they said that he could get one if people liked his cameo in Spider-Verse enough. I mean, he survived that shitshow; he deserves a comic just from that alone.
>>
>>86718317
Much as we all loved him in Spider-Verse (one of the few things about that event that's generally agreed to be good), it would never sell well enough to justify even a miniseries (outside of Japan, anyway).
>>
>>86720299
I think he actually gave up wearing the suit and fighting crime early into that and just diverted into a bunch of mopey manga bullshit for years.

I could be thinking of someone else though
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 300x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 300x417px
>>86718317
Where the fuck is my Indian Spider-man ongoing?
>>
>>86718317
Supaidah-Man over there didn't have one, but he had his own damn TV show.
There's two "Manga" Marvel comics which are americans trying to do manga.
Then there's the ACTUAL manga for Spider-Man, or as he's more likely known as, "Suffering-Man."
You think Peter's life sucks? Yu Komori would kill to have Peter's worst day.

Lemme give you an example. He once saved a girl from being gang-raped, and when he checked to make sure she was okay, after chasing them all off, she then accused HIM of being one of the rapists.

Plus side, he seems to be one of the physically toughtest Spider-Man versions, able to outright tank pistol fire.
>>
>>86723208
I got one for ya. Komori fought Electro once, and even killed him, but it turned out this Electro was actually the brother of a girl Komori was hitting it off with.
>>
>>86723404
Eh, Peter's actually got him beat on that one. At least Komori actually killed the guy. Gwen blamed Spider-Man for the death of her father for YEARS, and he didn't even do it!
>>
File: THE EMISSARY OF HELL.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
THE EMISSARY OF HELL.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>86723404
>Electro was actually the brother of a girl Komori was hitting it off with.
Ain't it always like that
>>
>>86723062
Designated Webbing Streets.
>>
>>86723534
No, sometimes the villain IS the girl you're hitting it off with.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.