[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think we'll ever see the original cut of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: foodfightdvd.jpg (65KB, 480x335px) Image search: [Google]
foodfightdvd.jpg
65KB, 480x335px
Think we'll ever see the original cut of this?
>>
>>86718104
no
>>
>>86718104

Whick is better/worse; FF or the Nutshack?
>>
>>86718104
>original cut

What!?
>>
>>86720381
I managed to watch Foodfight. I couldn't even finish the intro of the Nutshack
>>
>>86720589

Apparently the original copy of the film was stolen in an act of "industrial espionage.".

Go ahead and look it up.
>>
>>86720589
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81uIhu8qrrs
>>
>>86720381
Foodfight is incomprehensibly awful in every facet, and it totally turns around and makes it entertaining
Nutshack is just tasteless awful shit made by amateurs with no standards, there's no mystery to it. It's awfulness is quite comprehensible, and therefore there isn't anything redeeming about it
>>
>>86721738

yeah nutshack was just made by a couple of guys smoking weed and telling each other retarded jokes

from what i've seen the nutshack actually looked like it was fun to make
>>
>>86720381
I've seen Foodfight about 10 times and it works as background noise. Nutshack on the other hand is unbearable to even listen to.
>>
>>86721539
This honestly looks like it still would have been shit for the time it was intended to come out. Maybe acceptable if it were cutscenes for a PS1 game, but not a theatrical film.
>>
>>86718104
Why aren't the lost media guys looking for it?
>>
>>86722369

Maybe they already have it but they enjoy fucking with people?
>>
>>86718104
No, barring the intervention of a time traveler. And even then, I'm pretty sure time travelers would have far more important things to save first, like the contents of the Library of Alexandria or the Nixon Tapes.
>>
>>86718104
Foodfight would've been better as a Street Fighter Clone game.
>>
>>86722369
Hey in the area of the lost ones, does anyone know Rock Odyssey from Hanna-Barbera?
>>
File: rock-odyssey-post-7.jpg (172KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
rock-odyssey-post-7.jpg
172KB, 620x465px
>>86723177
>expect another fucking made-for-tv flintstones movie
>instead get rock and rule's humanoid cousin
Wow, what?
Too bad all I saw were a few screencaps.
>>
Assuming it wasn't sabotage whoever took it probably threw it out after they realized they'd stolen garbage.
>>
>>86718104
Fuck off Jontron/NC faggot
>>
>>86724751

Newfriend detected. FF threads existed before e-celebs made videos about it.
>>
>>86721200
>tfw you've seen Foodfight more times than you've seen Shrek
>>
>>86721539

It's obviously worlds better than what we ultimately got, but that's saying so little that frankly I think with this level of art it would merely have been forgettably mediocre rather than the hilarious trainwreck that we ultimately got.
>>
>>86724605
Possibly
>>
File: Rock_od_001.jpg (244KB, 1600x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Rock_od_001.jpg
244KB, 1600x1333px
>>86723177
I didn't know about it before, but I'm interested now. Very interested.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.