[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

So if Auman isn't even working for Nickelodeon anymore hasn't for half a year, why isn't he just spoiling literally everything?
>>
>>86706152
Because of Non Disclosure Agreements. That shit is taken dead fucking seriously in the business/entertainment world and could ruin his chances of being hired by anyone else ever again if he breaks one.
>>
Does that explain why TMNT is better now?
>>
>>86706152
I think TMNT is close to ending production since season five is likely going to be the last one, and they've been working on it for well over a year.

>>86706369
We'll know if season five still has Auman's credits or not.
>>
>>86706454

Hm. Cuz the second half of season 4 has been really good.
>>
>>86706369
He is still the story editor for season 4.

Presumably season 5 will be better. Hopefully maybe with the original story editors.
>>
>>86706467
well he is still there so that can't be because of him. probably something happened behind the scenes that we don't know about.

if he is spoiling shit I guess maybe the producers and directors had a creative or personal split with him and that is why he left.
>>
Does anyone have that Super Shredder image he leaked?
>>
File: CtyfLGCUsAAraQL.jpg (31KB, 744x744px) Image search: [Google]
CtyfLGCUsAAraQL.jpg
31KB, 744x744px
>>86706527
Here
>>
when is the next ep coming one jesus fuck i need to see karai
>>
>>86707315
November
>>
>>86706152
>stop working for a tv show
>start spoiling the shit out of future episodes/seasons

>apply for a new job
>no one will hire you because you spoil shit

use your fucking head op
>>
>>86707454
why would we want him employed? the guy is fucking cancer on every show he writes.
>>
>>86706827
He does't look nearly as threatening as I thought he'd look.
>>
Why is Nickelodeon so fucking retarded with its fucking hiatuses on this show? It's like, two episodes, then hiatus, another two, hiatus, announcement, EVEN MORE FUCKING HIATUS
>>
>>86708591
Maybe they're doing a Gravity Falls and are milking it as much as they can, since it's one of their last watchable shows left.
>>
>>86706152
>he's been working at another studio since April
Since April what?
>>
>>86708591
From what I understand, even though the show is cheap it still takes a pretty long time to produce the episodes. It's either retarded hiatuses, a monthly schedule or an extra year between each season.

Pick your poison.
>>
>>86709013
>even though the show is cheap

Really? I never got the impression. The CGI is surprisingly nice for TV budget.

Then again, it's easy to build-on and improve assets when you are on the air for five seasons.
>>
>>86709813
Oh yeah, they've certainly built up assets over the years. Go back to season one, there's very little there.
>>
>>86706230
But what about the spoilers he did spoil?
>>
>>86712370
what did he spoil aside from super shredder who we all knew about?
>>
>>86712370
>>86712639
They probably didn't want him to even reveal the design in the first place.

I think he posted screens of other episodes before they aired as well, and this was the last straw.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.