[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Out of all these characters, which is the worst and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 9W3LBfrdJWTx.jpg (65KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
9W3LBfrdJWTx.jpg
65KB, 650x433px
Out of all these characters, which is the worst and why?
>>
/co/ is love

now fuck off, shitposter
>>
>>86698437

Chris, he's just a jerkoff
>>
>>86698437
Lois

Massive bitch in every way but is treated like a saint the majority of the time
>>
>>86698437
Lois.

Peter is retarded, his kids are the products of their shitty upbringing. Lois has no excuse.
>>
>4 posts
>no Brian
Yep, this place is infested with liberals
>>
Probably Brian, with Lois in close second.

Peter is literally retarded and as >>86698785 says the kids are the product of their shitty parents Brian seems to be a terrible person all on his own. Lois is bad but IMO not quite as shitty.
>>
>>86698437
Lois, she's one of the least likeable characters out of them all and also one of the least funny

Peter and Brian are funny here and there and Meg isn't a total bitch at least
>>
>>86699371
Not going to lie tho Lois looks good as a fatty
>>
>>86698437
>Peter
Mentally challenge person who is allowed to abuse who ever and get away with it
>Lois
Just like Peter but not a retard
>Chris
Just like his father but innocent and easy to corrupt
>Meg
Literally did nothing wrong but people hate and abuse her anyways Wouldn't be surprised if she ends up as a fembot
>Stewie
Was the evil genius gone gay
>Brian
Cuck
>>
>>86698799
>Implying Brian is the only character who hamfists liberal agendas into the show
>>
Every member besides Meg is a fucking asshole. That episode where she calls them out on their shit was so satisfying but of course status quo is god and they just shit all over it.
>>
>>86700389
Later episodes show that they're not as harsh on Meg anyway, so I really don't see the point in the status quo ending of that episodes

They really should have just ended it on a mutual "You know, I guess NONE of us are perfect..." note
>>
>>86698437
Peter's pretty shit. He has, over the course of the series, lost almost all redeemable qualities. He doesn't seem like a man that loves his family. He doesn't seem like he cares about anyone. He's pretty much a childlike retard with hardly any semblance of character besides being stupid and crass. He's pretty much a dick to everyone at this point and is too stupid to take responsibility for it.

That and his jokes aren't really that funny anymore. He's either exaggerating something to the extent that the humor is lost, doing something mundane that drags on forever, or just doing something vulgar or crass for shock value. It's like a character a 14 year old would write.
>>
>>86698437
Seth MacFarlane
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.