[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this THE lineup?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1471365283449.jpg (338KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1471365283449.jpg
338KB, 1280x853px
Was this THE lineup?
>>
>>86698170
I don't see yu yu hakusho in there
>>
>>86698252
That was Toonami, not Adult Swim.
>>
>>86698294
Adult Swim had it as well.
>>
>futurama

oh yeah

>losing futurama

and then the dream died
>>
Mission Hill and Home Movies back to back was the best fucking thing on any of Adult Swims many lineups.
>>
>>86698400
Now we're too damn cheap to receive it, so go the hell over to Carl Central and watch it to your heart's content. He didn't even want it until we had it.
>>
>>86698821
>no mission hill season 2

fuck, that would be the best way to go lend in from FOX reruns to [as] shows
>>
>>86698170
>Home Movies
DELETE THIS
>>
>>86699060
EPIN
>>
wew lad
>>
>>86698170
Remove home movies and yeah, it is.
>>
>>86698170
>No FMA
>No Ghost in the shell
>No blood plus
>No Witch hunter robin That I never watched a single episode of because I fell asleep before the OP ended
>>
>>86698904

I know! Why did Futurama get renewed because of Adult Swim while Mission Hill get fucking shafted when it clearly deserved more episodes than Futurama?
>>
>>86702227
>No Witch hunter robin That I never watched a single episode of because I fell asleep before the OP ended
It was pretty shit. The music was okay though.
>Ghost in the Shell
Agree

>People shitting on Home Movies
What the fuck /co/?

>Fucking Inuyasha
God no. I hate that fucking show, possibly irrationally so.
Big O, likewise, wasn't all that great, especially the US funded second season. Although I seem to own the first season on DVD, so I must have had a better opinion of it when it aired.
>>
>>86704991
>What the fuck /co/?

Shitting on Home Movies has become a meme around here.
>>
>>86698825
How did [as] lose futurama anyway
Why did CC even give a fuck enough to take it from him

>>86705037
You can blame that one Faggit from the Toonami General
>>
>>86705085
The worst thing about this site is that you can easily manipulate the newfags.
>>
>>86704991
I used to be a huge Inuyasha fan years and years ago as embarrassing as that is, and while I don't watch it, it just doesn't feel right not having it in the lineup.
>>
>>86698170
I wished adult swim played stuff other then shitty family guy reguarly, and had atleast two anime shows on a night instead of waiting a whole week for toonami.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.