[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Such an interesting premise. Do they even have the characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1464938115212.png (624KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1464938115212.png
624KB, 720x540px
Such an interesting premise.
Do they even have the characters for it now?
>>
>>86697122
of course, we could see exciting scenes of the teen titans go characters interacting with steven universe characters
>>
>>86697162
Maybe CN will let them kill each other messily on-screen
>>
Gumball does it on its own
>>
>>86697122
They don't want to "screw up the lore/timeline" for AT/SU or whatever fucking gay shit

They're cartoons
>>
>>86697122
People like to use the movie theater shot as a comparison, but these CN City shorts actually focused on the contemporary cartoons. There's just something weirdly charming about seeing a very obviously 2D Raven and Robin sitting on the curb in front of a 3DCG movie theater.
>>
>>86697412
What the fuck did I just do?
>>
>>86697346
>They don't want to "screw up the lore/timeline" for AT/SU or whatever fucking gay shit
Except that's a damn lie because SU was the second CN cartoon in years to have an actual crossover with another show and Sugar apparently really wants to push more crossover/CN City stuff.
>>
>>86697122
Not for long.
>>
>>86697122
Their current movie theater cutaway has about 1/3rd of the seats actually being filled
>>
>>86697346
wasn't Samurai jack in CN City?
>>
File: Christina_miller.jpg (61KB, 349x400px) Image search: [Google]
Christina_miller.jpg
61KB, 349x400px
>>86697122
"What's a Dexter? Or a... Kind? All we have is Teen Titans Go and Powerpuff Girls, that show that first aired in 2016."
>>
>>86697550
Yes, there was a bump where he and Johnny Bravo were at a laundromat and his robes were mixed in with Blossom's shirt, dying it pink and making all parties embarrassed
>>
The parking lot one is my fav
Also if those superhero ones count then they're the best

>this looks like a job for a twenty
>>
>>86697122
A few of the characters weren't even from the same era. The original can city has Scooby Doo, Jetsons, and a few old Hannah Barbara shows despite them not even airing.
>>
File: 1434129149603.png (237KB, 430x412px) Image search: [Google]
1434129149603.png
237KB, 430x412px
>>86699968
This one is quite good as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb5IkWHfBgY
>>
>>86699968
>>86700410

Small time lads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdzwR44H4Tg
>>
CN City was a certain kind of comfortable.

When they're not in their own shows, they're all livin in a city together

Such a nice idea. Wonder why it went down?
>>
>yfw Sega and Nintendo don't let them use their characters
>>
>>86700982
i dunno, not enough in the budget to keep making them?
>>
>>86700982
Over time new characters would have to be added, so new bumps had to be made, new locations would have to rendered and animated, it would've been too expensive in the long run.

The CN City look was nice, but I like the bumps that showed the characters in the CN office building more like what >>86700410 linked to. A lot more characters appeared so a lot more fun crossovers could occur.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.