[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ will defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1475269426386.jpg (137KB, 1911x947px) Image search: [Google]
1475269426386.jpg
137KB, 1911x947px
https://youtu.be/DnPivvjvleI
>>
>>86696323
Shit was dope
>>
File: power man 20.jpg (189KB, 700x1081px) Image search: [Google]
power man 20.jpg
189KB, 700x1081px
>>86696323
Why wouldn't I defend a comic book show being like the comic?

Also I love that music.
>>
File: 8f4.png (2MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
8f4.png
2MB, 1280x1280px
It was fly as hell.
>>
>>86696323

so which shitposting shithole did you visit from
>>
>>86696323
Kind of odd the FBI didnt step in after this stunt
>>
>>86696438
/Thread
>>
File: izzat roit.jpg (8KB, 145x128px) Image search: [Google]
izzat roit.jpg
8KB, 145x128px
>>86696673
literally no one was interested in a crime lord with rocket launchers except a local PD detective, fucking WTF?

I can't suspend this disbelief guys, I'm legit confused about this retardation being in a show
>>
>>86696323
I really wanted more Cottonmouth.
>>
>>86699027
yeah he was carrying the whole show i thought
>>
>>86697148
I'm going to assume that higher level super-crime has started becoming a thing in the MCU and the feds are busy with that kinda shit.
The black market must look pretty crazy with all the Avenger stuff. Like dark elf sex slaves.
>>
>>86696323
The moment I saw Cottonmouth pull out that rocket launcher, I knew it was both overkill, yet something I could see happening in the comics. Considering the whole show lacked that comic book style of action, I found it pretty funny.
>>
>>86696323

What I like about the show that it isn't even remotely trying to be gritty and realistic. Daredevil and JJ do try that and it works for them, but Luke Cage is basically a toned down Blaxploitation movie. The bazooka and tone of the scene totally fits with the weird on-the-nose dialogue and structure of the whole thing. It almost feels like a late Tarantino-movie in that sense (just not as well cobbled together).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.