[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He saved the Daredevil show. Prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: daredevil-the-punisher.jpg (318KB, 1206x717px) Image search: [Google]
daredevil-the-punisher.jpg
318KB, 1206x717px
He saved the Daredevil show. Prove me wrong.
>>
He's a shit Character that appeals to angry teens, prove me wrong. The Frank wank was ridiculous.
>>
>>86695965
joss pls
>>
Frank superfans are insufferable faggots who ruin any discussion with their wank of the character as being the best thing ever.

But they accidentally managed to be right this time. The Frank stuff in S2 was way better then the Hand storyline. I hate actually agreeing with the HURR BASED FRANK SHOW WHEN WHO CARES ABOUT DAREDEVIL FRANK FRANK FRANK FRANK FRANK THE FRANK morons, but they're actually correct here.
>>
Fisk stole the show.
>>
Season 2 was so fucking odd.

It's like they intentionally chose the two most tonally dissonant storylines they could have possibly chosen and tried to cram them into a single season.

We went from a relatively well-grounded story about a former military man turned armed vigilante after the death of his family to IMMORTAL BLOOD-DRAINING VAMPIRE NINJAS.

I don't know what the fuck they were thinking.
>>
>>86696468
No ones gonna argue that the hand definitely drag the show down whenever they're involved.
>>
>>86695690
Why would I lie, OP?
>>
>>86695690
Daredevil was already a good show, its just that Season 2 suffers from a split narrative. Had it been solely focused on Frank or The Hand, not both, maybe it would have been given higher praise. Frank certainly stole the show, and had the season strictly been about him and Daredevil, we might have gotten more courtroom scenes
>>
>>86695690
Agreed, but I kind of stopped watching after Elektra showed up.
>>
Yes. I don't quite understand why the make these seasons 13 eps. They would definitely have much better series if the culled the seasons to 10 or even 8 eps. Quality over quantity.
>>
>>86695690

Daredevil was already good without him
>>
File: well said.png (37KB, 325x355px) Image search: [Google]
well said.png
37KB, 325x355px
>>86695690
>>
>>86696355
I concur

>>86696468
>>86696499
yeah the Hand were shit. never bring them back. also they were cardboard villains who couldn't accomplish anything vs a melee street level guy even with magical ninja shit on their side. you need to threaten the actual hero if you want stakes, guys
>>
>>86695690

He was certainly the best part of S2. I wish I lived in a universe where the MCU could get Ray Stevenson back, but I'll take this.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.