[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gotham

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Gotham2.jpg (550KB, 700x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Gotham2.jpg
550KB, 700x1036px
>wow season 2 is pretty damn goo-
>Fish Moony return
>it's shit again.

why are they keep pushing this non-comic strong black womyn character ?

i hope Penguin rekt her in S3
>>
>>86695568
fish is pretty good now that she went full supervillain
>>
Good news! They just wrote her out of the show for a while.
>>
>>86695568
She's not going to come back for a while.

She's redundant now that Ivy and Mad Hatter are around.
>>
So is the general consensus that this shit got better in S2? Because I really hated it and didn't make it past 10 or so episodes in S1, but if that's the case I might read a synopsis of the rest of 1 and just into 2.
>>
You seem pretty triggered by her being black and a woman. Maybe you should try a different hobby where you can pretend the world is more homogeneous than it really is, like board games.
>>
>>86699136
Personally I dont like the show but I could see people liking it because of how weird elseworlds it can get. Not my cup of tea though
>>
>>86695568
I stopped after what's-his-face got killed by Penguin and Gordon let it happen in the middle of S2. I really liked it but it just dropped off my radar. Does it stay good after?
>>
>>86699136
It got better in the second half of season one. It got great in season 2.
>>
>>86696413
>>86695899
Just wait for that Mobster vs. Monster in the second half, it'd be balls-out-fun

>>86699136
Well, yes, for a given definition of the word
>>
>>86695568
She is will smith wife, she get roles when Smith gets a new movie
>>
>>86695568
I like Fish. I feel like people really wanted a Gotham Central TV show and cant accept that this show just isnt trying to be that. The bulk of the show is silver age camp mixed with golden age pulp. Fish's Eartha Kitt dialed up to 11 fits that tone.
>>
I stopped paying attention halfway through last season. Has Riddler's personality evolved past "huehue I'm so crazy and I'mma murder people" yet?
>>
Bum
>>
>>86699702

Yeah, he became a proto-supervillain and got locked up in Arkham.
>>
File: 1458382937573.jpg (24KB, 480x516px) Image search: [Google]
1458382937573.jpg
24KB, 480x516px
>>86699136
S1 is cop/crime show wannbe.
S2 went full batman. it's pretty fun.
>>
>>86699467
Fish is so god damned over the top that I can't hate her and she's a perfect fit for the show imo.
>>
I'm still creeped out with what they're doing with Ivy.
>>
Fish was annoying as fuck at first, she isn't anymore....there are enough characters involved to break things up now that she doesn't dominate and her current story is actually interesting unlike before
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.