[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (112KB, 900x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 900x680px
What was her problem?
>>
>>86693015
What, how she never noticed that Oskar was a vampire?

Then again, maybe she knew, just didn't care.
>>
>>86693242
That, and how she could be so sweet and innocent but turn into a fucking animal at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>86693263
Are you talking about the time she became a vampire. I think its pretty clear in the show that if you turn into a vampire, your personality gets a massive rewrite.

Its like 30 Days of Night for kids.
>>
>>86693285
Not just that, but how sometimes she can be a real bitch and then suddenly be nice.
>>
>>86693015
>Oskar chose her over Gruftine
He is a foolish little boy
>>
>>86693605
Was their ever a definite end to the series? I just saw the dubbed parts on netflix.
>>
>>86693015
Is there a way to see all the episodes?
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 700x393px
>>86696039
If like to know that myself. Ive only aeen like the first 40 of them. Also, gothetta best girl.
>>
>>86696801
Where did you see 40 at I only saw 25
>>
File: 1408994317877.jpg (319KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1408994317877.jpg
319KB, 1024x576px
>>86697248
Pretty much the only way to get eps. anymore, the rest use to be on YouTube, but cobyright took them all down.

http://pastebin.com/LB1kpayc
>>
>>86697248
Netflix
>>86698127
That sucks. If your not gonna make the rest of the episodes avalible stateside, why remove them from youtube?
>>
>>86698225
The holders of the show just went " knock knock copyright laws", and then next thing I know they were all gone. Its not the best show, buts its still a very down to earth kid show with a nice Halloween vibe. Wish there was more now a days.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.